剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
Dad, I appreciate you hearing me out on such short notice.
我想谈谈贝拉的事
It's about Bella.
她怎么了
What about her?
她的出生证明上理应有我的名字
I deserve to have my name on the birth certificate.
我是认真的
I'm serious.
Aminé – Baba
我能听出你是认真的
I can tell you're serious from the tone in your voice.
但仅仅因为你认真看待
But just 'cause you serious,
不代表你已经准备好了 儿子
that don't mean you're ready for it, son.
而且 把名字写在出生证明上
And having your name on somebody's birth certificate
也不一定意味着你就是合格的家长
don't necessarily make you a parent.
我就是她的家长 爸 我准备好了
I'm a parent, Dad. I'm ready.
这你是知道的
You know I'm ready.
大家都出去
Everybody out!
就是这样
That's it!
排成一队
Single file.
有序疏散
Let's go!
快点 各位 离开这里
Come on, people, let's move.
等等 等等 等等
u202dHold on, hold on, hold on, hold on.
你能告诉我 这里违反了哪条规定吗
Do you mind telling me what the violation is? Okay?
别跟我说超员了
Don't say overcrowded,
因为我已经清点过人数了
'cause I already got the head count.
-这家俱乐部违反了消防条例 -消防条例
- This club's in violation of the fire code. u202d- Fire code?
什么消防条例
What fire code?
我看我们确实火烧屁♥股♥[惹上麻烦]了
We're getting smoke blown up our asses, that's what's happening.
什么...
What...
这家俱乐部被关停了
The bar is shut down!
-大家都出去 -抱歉
- Everybody out! - Excuse me.
我可没看见火星
I don't smell no fire.
晚上好
Good evening.
我都没注意到他在这里
I didn't even see him in here.
瞧瞧
Well, well, well.
原来是你这混♥蛋♥啊
If it isn't my brother Numpsay.
里昂先生 孩子们
Mr. Lyon. Boys.
希望你们玩得愉快 但是...
Hope you are enjoying yourselves, but...
请立刻离开我的俱乐部
please exit my club now.
我看到你已经和消防队长打过招呼了
Well, uh, I see you've met the-the fire marshal.
请允许我介绍一下
Excuse me.
弗兰克 这是里昂先生
Frankie, this is Mr. Lyon.
里昂先生 这是弗兰克
Mr. Lyon, Frankie.
你没收到消防整改通知单吗
Did you not get the memo?
弗兰克 你没给他...
Frankie, you didn't give him...
他好像没收到消防整改通知单
I don't think he got the memo.
真抱歉
My apologies.
你的俱乐部今晚被关停了
Your club is closed tonight.
我懂了
I get it.
既然这样 抱歉打扰你了
Well, in that case, sorry to have interrupted you.
请慢慢享用白兰地吧 市长先生
Please enjoy the brandy, Mr. Mayor.
不好意思
I'm-I'm sorry.
应该是"差一点成为市长"先生
Mr. Almost Mayor.
你真该加把劲啊
You should really work on your game.
真可悲
This is pathetic.
酒我请了
Drinks on me.
再给他们上一轮
Give them a round.
你的火在这儿呢 弗兰克
There go your fire, Frank.
这是怎么回事
What's this, man?
他们是冲我们来的
They're comin' at us.
等下 让我把话说清楚
Wait a minute, let me get this straight.
你男人 安吉洛 可以走进我的俱乐部
Your boy, Angelo, can walk up inside of my club,
堂而皇之地挑衅
puffing his damn chest out,
你却想让我饶过他吗
and you want me to give his ass a free pass?
卢修斯 不是...
Lucious, that's not...
不不 你很清楚
No, no, you know damn well
他是冲你来的
what he did was about you.
你太了解我了 琦琦
And you know me too well, Cookie.
我不会就这么算了
I can't let that go.
我确实了解你 卢修斯
I do know you, Lucious,
但别再把事情弄得更糟了 好吗
but let's not make things worse. Okay?
我们能解决这事
We can fix this.
你和我 我们一起解决这事吧
Let's fix it, you and me.
不好意思
Excuse me.
抱歉 无意打扰 但是...
Um, sorry, don't mean to interrupt, but, uh,
我要出发去半岛酒店了
I'm on my way to The Peninsula.
所以我得收拾行李
So, I need to grab my things.
告诉我 你什么时间合适...
Tell me when's a good time for you to...
你为什么要住酒店
Why are you in a hotel?
卢修斯
Lucious.
亲爱的 我要去机场了
Darling, I'm headed to the airport.
走之前 让我和你告个别
Let me say good-bye to you before you leave.
对了 安妮卡
Oh, and, Anika,
你先搬回来住吧
you know, why don't you just move back into the house?
朱莉安娜要去拉斯维加斯待一阵儿
I mean, Giuliana's leaving for Vegas for a while.
她在那边有生意 所以
She's got business there, so...
这么说她已经住进来了
So, she up in the mansion already?
好吧 我还有事 我先走了
Right. So, I-I'm busy. I-I got to go.
我们改天再讨论安吉洛的事
And, I guess we gon' handle this, Angelo stuff another time.
有人不高兴了
Somebody's not happy.
总是想阻拦我
Always trying to hold me back,
说我不知道自己在做什么
saying I don't know what I'm doing.
整天一副有人教过他如何做父亲的样子
Acting like somebody gave you instructions on how to be a father.
我不过是想成为我女儿的父亲
All I wanted to do was just be a father to my daughter.
我的女儿
My daughter.
-也许我该绑♥架♥她 -是啊
- Should I kidnap her? - Yeah.
宝贝 我感觉你没在听我说话
Bae, I feel like you ain't listening right now.
小哈 你想让我们说什么
Keem, what do you want us to say?
情况很糟糕
The situation sucks.
你根本没胜算
You got no wins.
认了吧
Just suck it up.
看 我就说他会嫉妒吧
See, I told you he was gonna be jealous.
我没嫉妒
Listen, ain't nobody jealous.
目前就是个三角关系
This situation right here is trigonometry.
我的女友有个女友 那我就有两个女朋友
Your girl got a girl, that's two girlfriends.
那么女朋友们 你们能陪我去老爸那里
So, girlfriends, can y'all come with me to my dad's
看看贝拉吗
and check out Bella?
免得我和老爸吵起来
Just in case I snap on-on Pops.
Gorgeous George - Shake It up
没问题 小哈
That sounds nice, Keem.
肯定的 车七点到那儿
I bet. The car'll be there at 7:00.
不行 我们要去奈阿克参加派对
We can't. We're going to that party in Nyack.
是的
Oh, yeah.
去参加派对 不带上男朋友吗
Oh, a party without your boy?
这不太对吧
That don't sound right.
那是个女生派对
Well, it's a girls' party.
只有姑娘们
Just girls.
我明白了
Oh, so, I see.
现在有点嫉妒了
A little jealousy.
要不给我带个新的小妞回来
Maybe to dream me some new chick?
好 你真幼稚
Fine. You're such a baby.
你们都是我的宝贝
Y'all my babies.
过来
Come here.
香草[白]和巧克力[黑]
Vanilla and chocolate.
很好 都吃光 兄弟们
That's right, eat up, fellas.
别给我剩下
I don't want no leftovers.
琦琦 你真该告诉我
Cookie, you should've told me
你这么会做饭
you could burn like this.
快来人 赶紧娶了她
Damn, somebody need to marry this woman immediately.
嘴真甜
You're so sweet.
我已经是过来人了
Been there, did it, done that.
现在这样很好 妈
Yeah, this is nice and all, Mom,
但你到底要怎么解决拉斯维加斯的问题
but I don't see how it solves our Vegas problem.
是这样 你知道你♥爸♥现在乱搞的那个女人吧
Here's the thing. You know that woman your daddy's messing around with?
知道 朱莉安娜 她很危险
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表