剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
-你好 -多美的可人儿
- Hi. - u202dWhat a sweetie.
你介意让那个大块头
Do you mind asking that big individual
帮我拿着这个吗
over there to hold this for me?
行
Okay.
还有 昆塔娜
And, Quintana,
我想让你先扔掉
I want you to drop it.
然后弯腰捡起来
Then bend over to pick it up.
让马蒂知道你有多苗条
To show Marty how limb you're.
这能让我入选出演这支MV 对吧
This'll get me a feature in this video, right?
你让我奶奶开心 那就行
You make my granny happy, why not?
那好
Okay.
提安娜怎么样
How's Tiana?
我想和贝拉未来的后妈谈谈
I want to talk to Bella's future stepmama.
别紧张 奶奶
Chill out, Grandma.
也许你能帮忙让她接受贝拉
Maybe you could help me get her comfortable with Bella.
好
Okay.
那是谁
Who's that?
那是玛米·史密斯 蓝调女王
Girl, that's Mamie Smith, queen of the blues.
美国轻歌♥舞剧歌♥手 舞蹈家 钢琴家和演员
你怎么了
What's wrong with you?
那又是谁
Who's that?
卡翠娜骷髅头
La Calavera Catrina
墨西哥刻版画家何塞·瓜达卢佩·波萨达
于1913年所创造的锡版画角色
死亡女神
It's the death goddess.
它只是时刻提醒着我
It's just a good reminder
死亡和清醒
about, you know, mortality and sobriety.
懂了 准备好了吗
I hear you. You ready?
你带可♥卡♥因♥来了吗
Did you bring the cocaine?
-我说笑的 -我讨厌你
- I'm kidding. - I hate you.
♪你推倒我的心墙♪
♪You take it down♪
♪你推倒我的心墙♪
♪You take it down♪
♪感觉太糟♪ ♪如此心痛♪
♪But it feels so bad♪ ♪No, it hurts so bad♪
♪如此幸福♪
♪But it feels so good...♪
这是今天下午
Now, these are the two apartments
我们要看的两间公♥寓♥
we're looking at this afternoon.
很不错啊
Nice. Okay.
答应我 你至少走进大门看一看
Now, promise me you'll at least get past the front door
再拒绝吧
before you say no.
我可是很挑剔的 亲爱的
I'm selective, sweetheart,
所以你也得眼光独到
which means you need to be selective as well.
-好吧 -你好 安德鲁
- Okay. u202d- What's up, Andre?
-你好 -内莎
- What's up? - u202dNessa.
你好
What's up?
小光
Shine.
达杰
Dain-Ja?
安德鲁说他想见见我们所有的生意伙伴
Yeah, Andre said he wanted to meet all of our business associates.
-并不全是帅哥美女 -小光
- They ain't all pretty. - Shine.
安德鲁 达杰吗
Andre. Dain-Ja?
我父亲从街头开始建立了帝国娱乐
My father built Empire from the streets.
而小光从这方面超过了卢修斯
Shine beat Lucious at his own game.
我要看他要怎么干 内莎
I'm gonna see how he rolls, Nessa.
小光
Shine.
弗蕾达来干嘛
What's Freda doing?
她来看看
She's making a drop.
她以前在她爸爸身边工作
She used to work around her daddy.
她熟悉运作
She know her way around.
来 我给你介绍一个人
Let me introduce you to somebody.
达杰 这是我的好兄弟达杰
Dain-Ja. This my man Dain-Ja.
从佐治亚州到卡罗莱纳州的脱衣舞俱乐部
He runs all the strip clubs from Georgia
都由他负责
to the Carolinas.
如果我们想占领东南部的嘻哈市场
Any hip-hop we want in the Southeastern market,
找他就对了
this our guy.
好
All right.
我不想认识新朋友 你懂吗
I ain't trying to meet new friends, you feel me?
安德鲁不是朋友
Look, man, Andre's not a friend.
他是家人
He's family.
所以你别紧张
So you got to chill.
你不是吧
Really?
你要把地板清理干净
Hey, you gonna clean that up.
♪真没想到你会过那种生活♪
♪I don't really think you 'bout that life♪
♪认清现实 那种生活不适合你♪
♪Just keep it real, you ain't about that life♪
♪那种生活不适合你♪
♪You ain't about that life, no♪
安吉洛·迪布瓦被证无罪
竞选纽约市长人气依然高涨
欢迎回家 市长先生
Welcome home, Mr. Mayor.
结束了
It's over.
-是的 -结束了
- Yes. - u202dIt's done.
抱你真舒服
Oh, you feel so good.
过来 我要和你说件事
Come here, I have to tell you something.
好了 接下来我们要这么做
All right, so this is what's gonna happen. All right.
我们要发动攻势
We're gonna be aggressive. All right?
绝不手软
And we're gonna take our gloves off.
天呐 你真漂亮
Damn, you look gorgeous.
谢谢
Thanks.
火力全开
All right. Guns blazing.
毫不留情 不留活口
No holds barred, no prisoners.
我们要反击 我会尽全力...
We're gonna clap back. I'm gonna do everything...
你的手怎么了
What happened here?
只是瘀青而已
Oh, just-just a bruise.
-宝贝 给我看看 -是我撞到的
- Baby, let me see. - I-I bumped it.
-是我笨手笨脚 -让我看看
- No, I'm a klutz. - Let me look at it.
没事的
It's okay.
我真的要和你说件事 安吉洛
Look, I really need to tell you something, Angelo.
好 但现在先把注意力放在我们身上
Okay, but first we're gonna focus on us right now.
在这里
Right here.
我们一起
Yes, together.
你
u202dYou...
我的老天
Oh, my goodness.
没人能打扰我们
Ain't nobody gonna bother us.
你就这么想我啊
Mm, you missed me that much, huh?
我就是这么想你
I missed you that much.
卢修斯
Lucious?
什么 我在厕所
What? I'm in the bathroom.
难道你不觉得我们需要谈谈
Well, don't you think we need to talk about
昨晚发生的...
what happened last...
事
night?
我要去看看彩排情况
I have rehearsal to get to, so...
有需要就通知我
just let me know if you need anything.
谢谢
Thanks.
你得做点更有意义的事 亲爱的
You need to want more out of life, honey.
真恶心
Disgusting.
这话竟然出自昨晚大闹一场的人
After what you did last night?
你把我丢在那不管 还流着血 记得吗
You left me high and dry and bleeding, remember that?
那为什么还在意我和她的事
Why do you care what happens between me and her?
你说得对 我根本不在意
You're right. I don't care all.
只要你什么都不说
Just don't say nothing.
对谁什么都不说 对安吉洛吗
Don't say nothing to who? Angelo?
你不想他知道
Oh, you didn't want him to know
你昨晚变身塔斯马尼亚魔鬼吗
about you turning into the Tasmanian Devil last night?
袋獾 凶猛且叫声极为可怕
我不知道我们俩怎么回事
Look, I don't know what got into us.
等等 你怎么会不知道
Wait, how do you not know...
很简单 你爱我
It's simple, you-you love me,
你一直都爱着我
you always will love me,
但你却没准备好面对这个事实
but you're not ready to deal with that kind of truth.
所以我要换个活法继续生活
You know what? That's why I'm gonna move on with my life.
-知道吗 -听着不错啊
- Okay? u202d- Sounds like a plan.
很好 怎么回事 贾马尔呢
Good, w-what's going on? Where's Jamal?
他还在录音棚里录制他那张
He still in the studio recording that wack ass album,
《琦琦遇上卢修斯》的烂专辑吗
When Cookie Met Lucious?
你才是第一个
Like your wack ass was the first one
想出《地狱》这个烂名字的人
to come up with the title Inferno.
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表