剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
The scholarship is already endowed to Diana DuBois,
所以她和你 迪布瓦一家
so she, you, the DuBois family,
你们是唯一与之有联♥系♥的人
you're the only ones associated with it.
你不想因为跟琦琦的相识
Don't you want to make something good
而成就一些好事吗
out of the day that you met Cookie?
收下这张支票吧
Take the check.
该死
Damn it.
我感觉我们刚找到了
I think we were really just finding it now.
感觉我们像是找到了
Yeah, it felt like we were finding something,
但却不是我要找的东西
but it's not that something that I'm looking for, it's...
这是闭门会议 小贾
It's a closed session, Mal.
爸 没人觊觎你那些差劲的音乐
Dad, ain't nobody worried about your wack music.
下一张再合作吧
Look, we'll-we'll hook up on the next one, man.
创作一些更好的音乐
u202dMake something better happen.
回见 尼基
Later, Nicky.
我们和安吉洛没事了
Yo, we good with Angelo.
他还真大方啊 收下了我的五百万
How generous of him to take my $5 million.
他一开始并不想要
He didn't want to at first,
但是我说服他看到了金钱背后的大智慧
but talked him into seeing the wisdom of it.
他是个奸诈的政客 儿子
He's a crooked politician, son,
他无时无刻都想着钱
he always thinks of money.
-也许是吧 -但你对安吉洛的看法很正确
- Probably. - Yeah, you were right about Angelo, though.
谢谢你
So thank you.
你和社交媒体的人知道哈基姆的事吗
Yo, you and the social media guys up on Hakeem?
他怎么了
What about him?
他在公♥寓♥里直播一整天了
He's been live-streaming from his apartment all day,
说他找到了生命的意义
saying he found the meaning to life.
他还好吗
Is he all right?
说他看到了上天的旨意
Says he saw a sign.
他在看电视 看到了一些狮子[里昂]
He was watching TV, saw some lions.
非洲的真狮子
Like, real lions from Africa.
这会让他成为贝拉更称职的父亲
And it was gonna make him a better father to Bella.
还在直播吗
He's on right now?
是的
Yeah.
挺感人的 真的
It's really sweet, actually.
让我知道即使你和妈不明白家族的意义
Makes me know that even if you and mom are lost ones,
我弟弟
my brother?
他会明白的
He will come to the light.
讲的是狮子妈妈怎样
It's the way how that mama lion
保护她的狮子宝宝
was protecting her baby lion.
它们之间的关系如此紧密
The connection was just so deep, y'all.
她准备好为她的狮子宝宝
She's ready to sacrifice her whole life
牺牲自己
for her lion baby life.
狮子宝宝
Lion baby.
又叫什么 大家
W-What's the name of that, y'all?
幼狮子吗
What, lion pups?
不管了
Nah, whatever.
重点是 她就没在意
Point being is that she wasn't thinking
出生证明上 写的是谁的名字
about whose name was on the birth certificate.
她会冲着一百头土狼迎上去说
She would've ran up to 100 hyenas,
"想怎么样吧"
like, "What's up?"
她不在乎 只是挺身而出
And she didn't care, she just stepped up.
好像其他什么都不重要
Like nothing else mattered.
那一刻 就她娘俩
That moment, them two,
她的家庭 比一切都重要
her family, above everybody else.
超越一切
Rising above it all.
超越
Rising.
升华
Elevated.
升华
鸡仔 别去派对了
Chicken, forget the party.
马上过来 我们有活要干
Come over right now, we got some work to do.
不论是由血缘还是机缘组成的家庭
No matter if you family by blood or circumstances,
你都需要情感升华去证明
you prove that by elevating,
抓住每一次机会
every single chance you get.
我爸
See, my pappy...
想教我怎样做父亲
he trying to teach me how to be a father.
他想看我能否今后
He want to see if I'm gonna be a father
能做一位合格的父亲
for the rest of my life.
然后我妈告诉我
And then my mom's telling me
为了自己的宝贝女儿贝拉
what I should and should not do
做事要有分寸
for my baby girl, Bella.
这些都是我现在要教给你的 宝贝
All lessons I need to teach you right now, baby.
因为有一天
'Cause one day,
我会不在你身边 你要靠自己
you're gonna be doing your own thing, without me.
但现在 你需要我 小宝贝
But right now, you need me, little girl.
我也需要你
And I need you, too.
贝拉 我会为你付出一切
So, Bella, I'm giving you my life.
因为做你父亲让我成为更好的自己
Because being your daddy makes me a better me,
成为更好的男人
makes me a better man.
出生证明上写谁的名字无所谓
Doesn't matter whose name is on that birth certificate.
你是我女儿
You mine.
我爱你
I love you.
♪相信我 不骗你 如果你坚信♪
♪Trust me, I kid you not, if you stick with it♪
♪你会看懂 无所顾忌♪
♪And you can read charts then you got no limits♪
♪我不需要花招♪
♪I don't need a gimmick♪
♪已经很久♪
♪It's been a while♪
♪终于开始♪
♪But we finally on♪
♪众人已该知晓我们何时开始♪
♪You should already know what time we on♪
♪提升了自己 要赚钱♪
♪I leveled up, had to get this money up♪
♪众人以为我就这水平 而我升华了♪
♪Yeah, they thought that I was done, I just elevated♪
♪众人皆知我实力♪
♪The streets know I got it right now♪
♪刚给了我女儿宾利车钥匙♪
♪Just gave my girl the keys to the Bentley right now♪
♪我提升了自己 为城市做贡献♪
u202d♪Aye, I leveled up, had to put my city on♪
♪众人以为我就这水平 而我升华了♪
♪Yeah, they thought that I was done, I just elevated ♪
♪车[兰博基尼]门升起 升起 升起♪
♪The doors lift, they just levitated, levitated♪
♪机遇来临时 你犹豫而错过♪
♪You had your shot, but you hesitated♪
♪我有诀窍 有诀窍 有诀窍♪
♪I got the keys, yeah, I got the keys, got the keys♪
♪保护好我女儿 至死方休♪
♪Put on for my daughter till the death of me♪
♪像勒布朗一样跃人扣篮♪
♪Elevatin' on 'em like I'm Bron-Bron♪
♪黄金时段 你不在♪
♪You are not around when it's prime time♪
♪钞票哗哗飞来♪
♪I been gettin' dough, stacking wonton♪
♪他们不想看我赢♪
♪They don't really want to see me win,
♪但这是我的主场♪
♪but it's my time♪
♪时间就是金钱 我的时间乃所有♪
♪Time is money and my time is everything♪
没错
Yeah, that's right.
♪你没看到因钱而起的纷争♪
♪Don't you see the drama all this money bring♪
♪赞爆 托马斯·爱迪生♪
♪Wrist litty Thomas Edison♪
♪说说吧♪
♪Talk to them♪
♪众多说唱歌♥手 我最牛♪
♪It ain't no rapper I ain't better than♪
♪说说吧♪ ♪要养孩子♪
♪Talk to them♪ ♪Got to feed my kid♪
♪贝拉 听好♪
♪Word to Bella♪
♪手上戴着钻石表♪
♪Hov Diamonds in the bezel♪
♪唱片大牛 知道你看见了♪
♪Rocafella, know you see it♪
♪怎样♪
♪What's up♪
我升华到了新境界
I just elevated!
劲爆
Hit.
♪心知自己在最佳状态♪
♪I know I'm the best situation♪
♪真诚奉献♪
♪Got a lot of real dedication, now♪
我完了
I'm just done.
我就要去给卢修斯伴唱了
I'm just gonna go and sing background for Lucious.
小心说话啊 儿子
Be careful what you say out your mouth, boy.
妈 说真的
Ma, seriously, though.
你和安吉洛的事
With the you and Angelo thing,
加上《地狱》在拉斯维加斯发行
and the Inferno in Vegas,
还有安德鲁 反正太多事了
and Andre-- whatever, it's-it's too much.
我们到底在干什么
What are we even doing?
你得成熟起来 世事无常 懂吗
I need you to grow up; life happens, okay?
你现在得专心完成歌♥曲
And, right now, get your head back in the game,
发行这两首歌♥
and deliver these two songs.
因为我们知道
'Cause what we do know
《当琦琦遇见卢修斯》
is that When Cookie Met Lucious
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表