剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
and I believe in being prepared.
我们不需要掌控整个赌场
Now, we're not talking about the whole casino;
只需关注贵宾室
we're just talking about the VIP room,
那里都是些豪赌客
where high rollers do their thing.
有个守卫堵着门
Now, there's a security guard blocking that door.
卡罗尔 你要使用一切手段
Carol, you're gonna distract him by using
吸引他的注意力 你能做到吗
whatever means necessary. You cool with that?
宝贝 没问题 我和我的"手段"
Oh, baby, I'm cool with that. Me and my means...
蓄势待发
are good to go.
好 亲爱的
Yes, honey.
好 坎迪斯
Okay, now, Candace,
你和你丈夫引朱莉安娜从那扇门出去
you and hubby will get Giuliana out that door
凯文装成豪赌客
by Kevin here posing as a high roller.
我中间名就叫黑杰克[二十一点纸牌] 对吧
Blackjack is my middle name. Right, babe?
没错
That's right, baby.
好了
Okey-dokey.
这扇门后有一条走廊
Now, behind this door, there's a hallway
一边通向保险箱
that leads to the vault in one direction
一边通向朱莉安娜的办公室
and Giuliana's office in the other.
能打开那扇门的
Now, the door can only be opened by using
只有一个每天都换的四位数字密♥码♥
a four-digit security code that gets changed daily.
我们拿到密♥码♥ 下一步就能撬保险箱了
We get the number, and that gets us to the safecracking.
马文 带进来吧
Marvin, roll it in.
把保险箱想象成吃了类固醇的储蓄罐
You got to think of this safe as a piggy bank on steroids.
没那么深奥
It's not that deep.
谁来撬保险箱
So who's gonna crack that?
我不是撬保险箱的 我可不去撬保险箱
Uh, I'm not a safecra... Look, I'm not gonna crack a safe.
我来 我过去经常在百货商店偷东西
I'll do it. I used to boost department stores a lot.
不行
No, ma'am.
你能后退点吗
Can you back your ass up?
你有我们需要的冷静头脑
You have the chill disposition we need,
撬保险箱就你了 贝基
so you will crack the safe, Becky.
我这么做只是因为
Only reason I'm doing this is because of a helpless,
一个无助又无辜的小姑娘恰好是我血亲
blameless little girl who happens to be my blood.
她什么也没做 却被卷进了
Didn't do anything to deserve getting caught up
你做下的这些卑鄙勾当之中
in this ugliness you perpetuate.
这位是山姆
This is Sam.
山姆 这是卢修斯
Sam, this is Lucious.
他要你帮个忙
He needs your help with something.
你好 山姆
Hello, Sam.
见到你很高兴
It's nice to meet you.
我听说
I'm told that, um...
有人好像联♥系♥你
you might have been contacted by somebody
让你伪造文件
to forge some documents.
关于
Documents for...
我孙女的文件
my granddaughter?
我从来都没见过那孩子
I've never seen that kid in my life.
就算我见过 我也不会告发金主
And even if I had, I don't dime on paying clients.
他不告发金主
He don't dime on paying clients.
慢慢来 好吗
Okay, just take your time, all right?
放松肩膀 调整呼吸
Relax your shoulders, breathe through it.
-这些是摄像机 -对 拿一个试试
- So, these are cameras? - Yeah, just try one.
-好 -去那边 她教你
- Okay. - u202dLook there. She'll show you.
不要去听咔哒声 要感觉那声音
Don't listen for the click. Feel the click.
闭嘴 闭嘴 我快找到了 找到了
Oh, shut up, shut up. I almost got it. I got it.
该死 我明明
Damn! I just...
我说不好 琦琦
I don't know about this, Cookie.
也许我们应该叫停这一切
Maybe we should just call this off.
不不 我们不能叫停
No, no, we are not calling this off.
我从来都没见过我家凯文这么兴奋
I haven't seen my Kevin this excited since...
我不想知道什么能让凯文兴奋 好吗
Uh, I don't need to know what gets Kevin excited, okay?
二十一点
Blackjack!
亲爱的 我有二十一点了
Honey, I got a blackjack.
好 凯文 我们知道你喜欢黑人
Okay, Kevin, we get it that you like black.
贝基 看好了
Becky, look at this.
只有我和你
It's just me and you, okay?
专注点 自信点
Focus. Be confident.
把手放在数字盘上 呼吸
Put your hands on the dial... and breathe.
谁雇了你
Who hired you?
我不是坏人
Look, I'm not a bad guy.
有些可怜的孤儿需要一个拥有体面人生的机会
You know, some poor orphan kid needs a shot at a decent life,
我把他们救出系统
I get 'em out of the system,
也许他们就不会成为底层垃圾了
so maybe they won't become bottom-feeders.
底层垃圾
Bottom-feeders?
你指的是那些无法选择自己身处何方的
Are you referring to these innocent children
无辜孩子们
that's got no choice of where they are,
被迫被扔进寄养系统中
thrown in a system--
你管他们叫底层垃圾吗
you calling them bottom-feeders?
像我和我兄弟这类人吗
People like me and my brother?
你怎么看 弟
How do you feel about that, brother?
我一点也不喜欢这叫法 哥
I don't like it one bit, brother.
你觉得呢
How you feel about it?
我很受伤
It hurts my feelings.
这样感觉好多了
That felt good.
抱歉 我们花了这么久才团结一心
Sorry it took so long for us to come together.
我要去赴个约
I'm-a... go and get to a meeting.
或许你能从他口中再撬出点什么
Maybe you can get some more out of him.
-行吗 -没问题
- Okay? - Yeah.
我很抱歉 我们现在才团结起来
I'm sorry it took us this long to get here.
这叫"开放监测冥想"
This is called "open monitoring meditation."
不要关注保险箱
So don't focus on the safe.
关注一切既存事物
You focus on everything that exists.
聆听每次声响
Be aware of every sound.
每次声响
Every sound.
-每个想法 -每个想法
- Every thought. - Every thought.
每次记忆 让其贯穿全身
Every memory-- let it flow through you.
每次记忆贯穿全身
Every memory's flowing through me.
你不是在触摸锁 你就是锁
You're not touching the lock, you are the lock.
锁就是你
The lock is you.
人锁合一
You and the lock are one.
我就是锁
I am the lock.
我就是锁
I am the lock.
-我就是锁 -感受每次拨动
- I... am the lock. - u202dFeel the click!
我就是锁
I am the lock.
我就是...
I am the...
很好 都起来 贱♥人♥们
All right, get up, bitches!
我们要去维加斯了
Yes! u202dWe are going to Vegas!
都起来 贱♥人♥们
Get up, bitches.
-收拾好行李 -我就是锁 我就是锁
- Pack up your clothes. - I am the lock! I am the lock!
拉斯维加斯 宝贝 太棒了
Vegas, baby, yes!
Bebe Rexha - I Got You
这才是我的乐园 各位
This is my kind of town, guys.
听着 等我们完成任务
Hey, listen, when we get done this little gig we got to do,
你们得带我出去逛逛
I need for y'all to take me out on the town.
卡罗尔 你闭嘴
Carol, shut your mouth.
我们才刚在大厅认识了他们
We just met these fools in the lobby.
等等
u202dHey, wait a minute.
你们为什么把音乐调低
Why y'all turning the music down?
是我调的 在后座就能调节音量
It's me. You can do it from back here.
我有点紧张
I'm kind of nervous.
对我们的计划有点信心
Keep your faith in our plan.
-见琦琦前 先准备好 -好
- Get it together before we get with Cookie. - u202dOkay.
Big Sean - Moves
♪I got the moves, I got the moves♪
♪I'm making moves♪
♪You gotta move♪ ♪You gotta move♪
♪She made that back move♪
♪She made the ... move♪
♪I make the city move♪ ♪Like whoa♪
♪I made the city move♪
♪I got the moves♪ ♪I'm making♪
♪I got the moves♪ ♪I got the moves...♪
欢迎来到拉维提科斯 拉斯维加斯
Welcome to Laviticus, Las Vegas.
♪You gotta♪ ♪She made that back move♪
♪She made the ... move♪
♪I make the city move♪ ♪I do♪
♪I made the city move♪ ♪I do♪
♪Give me the ball and I will have to pass it♪
棒
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表