剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
She knew that was the only way
她才能出狱
she was ever gonna get out of there.
该死的勺子哪去了
Where the damn spoons at, man?
等下
No, no, wait.
你是说弗蕾达骗了我吗
So, you're saying that Freda played me the whole time?
即便是我整出这个暂时性精神失常的说辞
Even with the whole, uh, temporary insanity thing.
我最骄傲的事情是
What I was most proud of was the fact that you...
你买♥♥通了那个医生
You paid off that doctor
将报告交上去了
to make reports for that judge.
因为呢
'Cause, see, now,
现在无论她在庭上说了什么
no matter what she ever says in a court of law,
都将纳为不可靠证词
it'll never be credible.
所以她那些胡话
So that nonsense about me having something to do
说什么我跟她父亲的死有关联...
with whatever happened with her father...
但妙就妙在我都不用告诉你去做
But the beauty is I didn't have to tell you to do it.
我都不用威胁你之类的
I didn't have to threaten you or nothing.
就像是你的第二本能
It was like it was second nature to you.
里昂家族才有的本能
Like a Lyon.
知道自己"子随父" 这滋味如何
How's it feel to know you're just like your daddy?
贾马尔的歌♥曲《子随父》
我在你身上看到我的影子啊
I'm seeing myself in you, man.
还在创作中
I'm working.
发生的这些事都不是你的错
It's not your fault what happened, you know.
你觉得我是个好人吗
Do you think I'm a good person?
我没资格评断
I'm not in a position to judge.
但你想克服创伤后压力症
But I know you got work left to do
就还需要努力
if you want to get over your PTSD.
好吧
Yeah.
-我们该一起来 -你想让我帮你吗
- We should just do it together. - You want me to help you?
有何不可
I don't see why not.
你毕竟经历过
I mean, you've been through it yourself.
我只知道这病太耽误事了
All I know is that this is stupid.
我得去巡演
I got to go on, uh, tour.
我得重回舞台
I got to get back on stage.
好吧
All right.
我再联♥系♥你 计划一下
I'll call you to set it up.
好
Cool.
-祝你今晚愉快 -你也是
- Have a good night. - You, too.
这些药配酒喝不好 兄弟
You don't want to be mixing those with alcohol, man.
你说得对
No, you're right.
我想都没想
I wasn't even thinking.
反正我现在状态很好
I mean, I'm fine right now, anyway.
好吧
Okay.
这首歌♥不错
That's a good song.
谢谢
Thank you.
♪镜中雾气蔓延 迷失自己♪
♪I'm so lost in the fog of this mirror♪
♪心分成两半♪
♪I'm in-between two places♪
♪我...♪
♪And I'm...♪
♪痛苦挣扎♪
♪I'm struggling♪
♪错误的手段 做正义之事♪
♪Said it's so, so hard for me to do right♪
♪对我何等艰难♪
♪In the middle of wrong♪
♪必须坚强♪
♪I know I must stay strong♪
♪这太疯狂♪
♪This is crazy♪
♪究竟是如何发生♪
♪How in the world did this happen♪
♪感觉困于习性之中♪
♪Feel like I'm caught in this habit♪
♪因为在错与对中挣扎♪
♪'Cause I'm stuck in-between wrong and doing right♪
攻击我 就是攻击你们所有人
An attack on me is an attack on each and every one of you.
他不尊重我们
He disrespected us.
我们所有人
All of us!
卢修斯和安德鲁·里昂想要斗
Lucious and Andre Lyon want a war.
那就开战吧
So we war.
内莎呢
Where's Nessa?
内莎呢
Where's Nessa?!
小光不知道我在这儿
Shine doesn't know I'm here.
♪心知♪
♪I know...♪
♪我父亲是极品♪
♪Nothing like my father♪
等下
Wait.
等下
Wait.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我不能
I can't.
没事
Okay.
我想
I want to.
-但是 -没事
- But-- - It's okay.
我知道你痛失爱妻
I know you lost your wife.
什么
What?
我知道你痛失爱妻
I said I know you lost your wife.
你可以的
You can do it.
里昂先生
Mr. Lyon.
我们一起做
We can do it together.
我们一起来做
We'll both do it.
感觉会非常棒的
And it'll be really good.
一如从前
Just like it always was.
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表