剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
如果我儿子嗑药嗑死了 你就死定了
If my son ends up O.D.'ing, your ass is dead.
你说什么呢 琦琦
What are you talking about, Cookie?
给他毒品 这能算是帮他吗
How you helping him by giving him drugs?
他很痛苦 你知道的
He's in pain, and you know that.
我不能眼睁睁看着他那样受苦
I couldn't just stand there and watch him suffer like that.
所以你就给他毒品 拜托 我受够了
So you give him drugs. Man, I'm sick of this.
卢修斯 我发誓我不会做那种事
Lucious, I wouldn't do nothing, man, I swear.
琦琦 我找到他了 你看
Cookie, I found him! Look!
有人在网上发了他和托里·阿什的视频
Somebody posted a video on Snapchat of him and Tory Ash.
他们跑到一个脏乱差的街区去了
They over in some dirty-ass neighborhood.
也可能是个毒窝
Or some crack house.
闭上你的臭嘴
Shut your ass up!
我知道他们在哪儿
I know where that is.
闪开
Move!
你怎么把沃克太太带来了
Why is Mrs. Walker in the backseat?
卢修斯让我先照看她
Lucious wants me to keep an eye on her
等找到照顾她的人再说
until I can find her a babysitter.
再给我解释一下
So explain to me again how,
"贝基跟我跑一趟"
"Becky come on this run with me,"
怎么能解释成你帮我处理那个卑鄙小人泽维尔
is gonna translate into you helping me out with that scumbag Xavier?
我知道怎么处理卑鄙小人
I know how to handle scumbags.
别激动 "格鲁奶奶" 我们知道你能行
All right, take it easy, Granny Gru. We know you do.
《卑鄙的我》中男主角格鲁的妈妈
瑟斯提 我们这是干什么
Thirsty, what are we doing?
就是帮卢修斯的朋友一个忙 坐好
We're just doing a favor for a friend of Lucious. Sit tight.
她要上车吗
She coming in here?
贝基 拜托了 态度友好点
Becky, please, be nice.
这是你的朋友吗
Is that your friend?
我不认识她
I don't know her.
-给你的 多谢帮忙 -谢谢先生
- Here you go, man. Good looking out. - Thank you, sir.
格雷琴小姐 你好吗
How you doing, Miss Gretchen?
我迫不及待要见我儿子"巴巴"了
Oh, I can hardly wait to see my Bam-Bam.
他是个孝顺儿子
He's such a good son.
他让我搬到亚利桑那州的疗养院去
He's moving me to a nursing home in Arizona.
真好 他是个好孩子 不错
That's good. Oh, he's a good boy. All right.
我儿子德怀特把我关在那种疗养院
My Dwight had me locked up in one of those homes
很长时间
for over a hundred years.
那种地方糟透了
Those places are evil.
好了 好了
Okay, okay...
你不是把我叫出来
I know damn well you ain't got me out here
帮你绑♥架♥这些老太太的吧
helping you kidnap these old ladies.
我可不要因为这事坐牢
I am not doing a bid for this.
她开玩笑的 奶奶 放心
No, she just kidding, Gran. Just relax.
你看我像绑匪吗
Do I look like a kidnapper to you?
-像 -我是个律师 我谢谢你
- Yes. u202d- I'm a lawyer, thank you very much. All right?
我是想教你如何完美地安排时间执行任务
And I'm trying to instruct you on the virtues of the perfectly-timed execution.
要学会这点 你需要耐心 急性子
For that, you need patience, Grasshopper.
好了 美女们 系好安全带
All right, buckle up, golden girls.
后排舒服吗 需要开暖风吗
You good back there? You need the heat on?
看路
Watch the road!
♪这只是首简单的歌♥♪
♪Oh, this is just a simple song♪
♪讲述我失去的一切♪
♪About everything I've lost♪
♪我失而复得的一切♪
♪And everything that I've found again♪
泰里 贾马尔在哪儿
Where's Jamal, Tyree?
贾马尔 我没见过他
Jamal? I ain't en him.
听好 你今晚最好别惹我
Look, you don't want no trouble with me tonight.
我会拆了你的破录音棚
I will tear this raggedy-ass studio down.
她没拆干净的 我继续
And whatever she doesn't destroy, I will.
-你好 卢修斯 -好个头 回答问题
- What's up, Lucious? - What's up?! Answer the question!
我不是开玩笑的
Yeah, this ain't a joke.
他在楼上 一号♥录音棚
He's upstairs, studio one.
♪我为何一直带着面具做人♪
♪And why Have I been faking for♪
♪这世上做真实的自己♪
♪When's hard enough to be♪
♪已经够难♪
♪In this world♪
♪我们真实的自己♪
♪Who we truly are♪
♪真实的自己♪
♪Truly are♪
♪我太习惯混杂的人生♪
♪I was so used to living wrong♪
♪如今无所欲求♪
♪But now I know we need nothing♪
♪一首简单的歌♥足矣♪
♪Except a simple song♪
♪我♪
♪See, I♪
♪已逃避多年♪
♪Done hid for years, y'all♪
♪不想再逃避♪
♪But I'm so done hiding♪
♪如今不再逃♪
♪Now♪
♪如果我是你♪
♪And if I were you♪
♪我会踏上寻找自己的旅程♪
♪I would find the time to find myself♪
♪因为你不知人生不易♪
♪'Cause you don't know what life will do♪
♪人生不易♪
♪What life will do♪
♪这仍是一首简单的歌♥♪
♪Oh, but this is still a simple song♪
♪唱出人生的艰辛♪
♪Of how hard this life could be♪
♪一无所有时♪
♪When you have nothing♪
♪只为音乐而生♪
♪That you're living for♪
♪音乐而生♪
♪Living for♪
♪你可以唱出...♪
♪You can sing...♪
你干什么呢 贾马尔
What you doing, Jamal?
你妈找你找得都差点心脏病发了
Your mother almost had a heart attack looking for you.
还能干什么 我录歌♥呢
What y'all think? I'm recording a song.
听着 我会让韦伯彻底搜查一下这里
Look, I'm-a have Webb run through this whole place.
要是找到一丁点毒品...
We find one speck of drugs...
-没错 -天呐
- That's right. - Oh, my God.
爸 我说我戒了 就是戒了
Dad, I said that I am sober and clean, and I am.
那你为什么离开戒毒中心
Then why did you leave rehab?
听着 现在当务之急
Listen, what needs to happen right now
就是录完这首歌♥ 所以你们赶紧闪人吧
is we need to finish this song, so y'all need to just...
你给我闭嘴吧
What you need to do is shut up.
-天呐 -贱♥人♥
- Oh, Lord... u202d- Bitch!
这样吧 妈 妈
You know what-- Ma, Ma!
-我揍你一顿就爽了 -妈 别吵了
- What you need is your ass beat! - Mom, please.
-你惹毛我就死定了 -拜托了 别吵了
- You don't want none of this. - Please, please. No.
是 她惹不起你 真惹不起
Yeah. u202dShe don't. She really don't.
-为什么要去... -都别说了 妈 爸
- Why do have to go to... - Please, stop. Ma, Dad!
妈 别说了
Mom, stop.
我现在该做的
Where I'm supposed to be
就是在此地 创作音乐
and doing what I'm supposed to be doing is right here.
这就是我的"戒毒中心"
This is my rehab.
拜托了
Come on.
好吧 录完歌♥
Okay, finish your song.
谢谢 爸
Thank you, Dad.
抱歉 走吧
I'm sorry. Come on.
你可以相信我 妈 走吧
You can trust me, Ma. Come on.
走啦 小琦
Come on, Cook.
我就在这里等着 你录完就带你回家
I'll be out here to take you home when you're done.
抱歉 各位
Sorry, y'all.
上菜了
Order up.
♪Cruisin'...♪
Smokey Robinson - Cruisin (1979)
妈妈
Mama?
妈妈
Mama!
"小砰" 先别急着走啊
Hey, Bam, don't leave just yet.
♪Baby, let's cruise...♪
卢哥 我来解释下
L, man, let me explain.
你没资格说话
No, you don't speak.
听我说
I speak.
♪Don't be confused♪
♪The way♪
♪Is clear♪
♪And if you want it, you got it forever...♪
我理解事情怎么会这样 "小巴"
You see, I understand how things happen, Bam.
我和联调局的条子都知道 人都有弱点
Me and the Feds both know that every man has his weakness.
而你的弱点就是 那个体贴
And in your case, it's that sweet,
慈爱的女人 她养育了你
loving woman out there that raised you
然后又在你坐牢时 养大了你女儿
and then raised your little girl when you got locked up.
但我们都在监狱里时
But when you and I were locked up,
我保证过会照顾好她们
I made a promise to take care of them.
我那时尽了全力去帮你女儿
And I did everything I could to help your little girl,
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表