剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
And as a result of being in this position,
她已因为我承受了极大的苦难
she's come to be under a great deal of anguish and fire
她一直是我最大的批判者
from me because she's been my biggest critic,
结果最后变成了我最伟大的盟友 她很忠心
which in turn turned her into my greatest ally, and she's very loyal.
我任命她这个职位时 犹豫不决
And I was so hesitant to appoint her in this position
因为我不想让她撇开作为一个母亲的
because I didn't want to take her away from her first responsibility,
首要任务
and that's the job of being a mother.
但她已经为我工作很多年了
But she will serve me as she has for years,
我的灵感女神 点燃了我心中的地狱烈火
as my muse who has lit an inferno inside of me.
她就是这家公♥司♥的命脉
She is the DNA of this company,
我妻子 安妮卡·里昂
my wife, Mrs. Anika Lyon.
她就是艺人开♥发♥部的新主管
Your new head of A&R.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
恭喜
Congrats.
来吧 坐吧
Come on. Take your seat.
很舒适吧
Ha! Nice and warm for you.
真够猛的 卢修斯
That is fire, Lucious.
《地狱》
Yeah, "Inferno."
名字起得真恰当
The name fits.
你想找麻烦吗 琦琦
What, you want some trouble, Cookie?
不 我不想找麻烦 卢修斯
No, no, I-I don't want no trouble, Lucious.
我就是有几个问题而已
I just have some questions, is all.
比如这张专辑
Like, this-this album right here.
这是你第一张金唱片
This was your first album to go gold.
我记得就在我入狱之前
Now, I remember working on that six months
花了六个月的时间来制♥作♥
before I went to prison.
这张专辑的命脉是谁啊 卢修斯
So, whose DNA is in that, Lucious?
命脉 别闹了
DNA. Boy, please.
就是个没教养的荡♥妇♥
Ain't nothing but a hood rat.
好
All right.
我奉陪
Let's play.
我说没说过
Did I tell you,
帝国娱乐首张专辑被引进音乐名人堂时
I watched you on TV in that dirty-ass rec room in Danbury
我在丹伯里劳♥教♥所的娱乐室里看到你上电视了
when Empire's first album was inducted into the Music Hall of Fame.
谁是你那张专辑的灵感女神
Who was your muse for that?
你闹够没 贱♥人♥
You done, bitch?
卢修斯
Lucious?
别再上前一步
Don't you come any closer.
放下
Put it down.
那时谁是你的灵感女神啊
Who was your muse on that, huh?!
谁是你的灵感女神啊 卢修斯
Who was your muse, Lucious?
你记得这张专辑吗
Oh, do you remember this one?
我可是记得
Because I do.
我在牢里反复给你寄录音带
Yeah, I sent tapes from the inside back and forth with you
好让你在这里完成作品
while you worked on them out here.
还有这张
Oh! And this one.
出这张专辑的时候 你就不来看我了
This is when you stopped coming to visit me.
这张弱爆了
It was weak.
乐评家们都这么说
All the critics said so.
爬起来
Yeah, get up.
没有我 这一切都不会存在
None of this would've existed without me!
那些金唱片
Not those gold records!
那些荣誉牌匾
Not those plaques!
这间录音室
Not this studio!
都不会存在
None of it!
所以你来告诉我 卢修斯
So you tell me, Lucious.
告诉我 到底谁才是这家公♥司♥的命脉
Tell me whose DNA is running all through it?
谁才是拥有一份要职的好母亲 卢修斯
Who's the mother with the important job, Lucious?!
你来告诉我
You tell me.
我给你生了三个儿子啊 你个混♥蛋♥
I gave you three sons, bitch, three sons!
我流过产
I had a miscarriage.
我去坐了十七年牢
I went to jail for 17 years
就为了让你建立这家公♥司♥
so you could build this!
让你建立帝国娱乐
So you could build this Empire!
跟我来
Yeah, follow me!
我让你看看到底谁才是这里的命脉
I'll show you whose DNA is in here.
好 你现在去死吧
Okay, now you die!
你说里昂[雄狮]咆哮 你咆哮啊
You said Lyons roar? Well, let me hear you roar.
我来这里就是为了闹一番
Yeah, I came here to make a lot of noise.
你去死吧
Now you die!
回家
Go home.
我才刚开始呢
I'm just getting started.
想抹掉我的存在吗 卢修斯
Trying to erase me, Lucious?
我为你付出了这么多
After all I done for you.
我为这个家坐了十七年牢
I did 17 years for this family.
你是靠我才建立了这家公♥司♥
You built this company on my back.
你就这样拱手送给那个贱♥货♥
And you just gonna give it to that bitch.
这就是你的大计吗 卢修斯
Is that your plan, Lucious?
放开我
Let go of me!
住手
Stop.
不
No.
我说我跟你完了
I said I was done with you.
就是完了
I meant that.
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表