剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
if you ever think about laying a hand on her...
我从来都没伤害过她
I'd never put my hands on her, okay?
我吃的是情绪稳定剂 仅此而已
I take mood stabilizers. That's it.
情绪稳定 要我赌上生意信任你
Mood stabili... And I'm supposed to trust you with my business.
我提醒你一下 你没得选
And let me remind you, you don't have a choice.
我努力了好几年
Now, I've been trying
想让卢修斯对拉斯维加斯感兴趣
to get Lucious interested in Vegas for years.
拉斐尔之所以愿意见我 只有一个原因
The only reason that Rafael agreed to meet with me
我能把他引荐给卢修斯
is 'cause I said I could introduce him to Lucious.
好 那就告诉他 除非先过我这关
Okay, well, then tell him that nobody meets Lucious
否则见不到卢修斯
until they pass muster with me.
拉斯维加斯对于帝国娱乐可是桩大买♥♥卖♥♥
Vegas is big business for Empire.
要是我能谈成 等我采取行动接管公♥司♥时
If I put a deal together, then the board will back me
董事会就会支持我
when I make my move to take over the company.
回答你的问题
So to answer your question...
我什么都没问
I didn't ask you any questions.
回答你的问题
To answer your question,
我需要卢修斯活到我谈成生意
I need Lucious alive long enough to put a deal together.
很简单
It's simple.
我期待见到拉斐尔
I look forward to meeting Rafael.
贝拉
Bella.
贝拉 宝贝 妈妈爱你
Bella, baby. Mommy loves you.
妈妈太爱你了
Mommy loves you so much.
我为了我们俩才不得不这么做
I got to do this for me and you.
妈妈爱你
Mommy loves you.
安妮卡 搞什么
Anika, what the hell?
我正要去看带妆彩排呢
I was on my way to dress rehearsal.
抱歉 我知道
I'm sorry, look, I know.
你得帮我照看贝拉 求你了
I-I need you to take Bella for me, please.
我得去个地方
I have to go somewhere.
给胡安妮塔打电♥话♥
So call Juanita.
胡安妮塔不是她父亲 哈基姆你才是
Juanita is not her father, Hakeem, you are.
你有责任保证她的安全
Look, you are responsible for keeping her safe.
我需要你帮我 求你了 谢谢
I need you to help me, please. Thank you.
你就这样推给我
So you're just gonna put this on me?
哈基姆 就这一次 担起责任吧
Hakeem, for once in your life, I need you to step up.
谢谢
Thank you.
-你什么时候来接她 -我会打电♥话♥的
- What time you picking her up? - I'll call you.
什么时候
When?
美国缓刑办公室 女士
U.S. Probation Office, ma'am.
我们想见琦琦·里昂
We'd like to see Cookie Lyon.
能请她下来吗
Can you have her come down, please?
琦琦
Cookie.
琦琦
Cookie.
怎么了
What?
怎么了
What?
那些看起来很可疑的人在找你
Those suspicious-looking people over there are looking for you.
安吉洛 你得来接我
Angelo? Needou to come get me.
马上就来
Right now.
我到了 没看见你
I'm here. I don't see you.
我问过我手下格斯了 你猜得没错
All right, so I spoke to my boy Gus, and you were right.
他们要取消你的假释
They are violating your parole.
为什么
For what?
和已知重刑犯有来往
Associating with a known felon.
别闹了
Come on.
我开着嘻哈音乐唱片公♥司♥
I have a hip-hop label.
你知道我们的艺人里面有多少
Do you know how many of our artists
有犯罪记录的吗 简直不值一提
got criminal records? That's petty.
我让他们撤回了
I got the violation rescinded.
再有这种事 他们会提前告诉我
They're gonna give me a heads-up if this happens again.
我们得搞清楚为什么他们现在冲你来了
We got to figure out why they're coming after you now.
好吧 就这样吧 我受够了
All right. You know what? That's it.
去卢修斯·里昂家
Take me to Lucious Lyon's crib.
-安吉洛 我觉得... -琦琦
- Uh, Angelo, I don't think... - Cookie.
-这样不好 -别说了
- that's a good idea. - u202dUh-uh.
听着 要么先送你回去要么跟我一起去
All right, look. We can drop you off or you can come with.
我是受够了 不能再这样下去了
But I'm done. This has got to stop.
必须让卢修斯·里昂懂得知进退
Lucious Lyon has to know when to fall back.
顶着个烂俗大背头
Corny-ass hairdo.
德里克 听着 我让你过来
Look, Derek, I asked you to come over here
是因为我想亲口告诉你
'cause I wanted to tell you in person.
我要和新制♥作♥人合作出专辑
I'm working with a new producer on my album.
托里·阿什 你认识她 她很牛
Tory Ash. You know her-- she's dope.
我们很有共鸣 我妈也喜欢她
We've been vibing hard, and my mom likes her,
这样挺好的
so that's good.
托里·阿什
Tory Ash?
不是吧 托里·阿什
Come on, Tory Ash?
一张大热专辑就消失的那个托里吗
The "No-Tory-ous" one-album wonder?
是她
Yes.
我愿意让出位置 这都无所谓了
Hey, man, I'm willing to take the hits. Whatever.
那么我们之间的感情怎么办呢
So what's up with us, huh?
拜托 德里克 我们之间没什么感情
Come on, Derek, man, there's -- there is no us.
我们在一起搞过几次
We-we done hooked up a bunch of times,
但多数时候 我都嗑嗨了
and-- but most of those times I was high.
我现在已经戒掉了
I'm clear and sober now.
不管怎么说 你还是个深柜
Come on, you're still in the closet, anyway.
我康复戒毒最需要真实坦诚了
Main part of my recovery is truth and honesty,
而你肯定不行
and that's... that's definitely not you.
贝基 你好
'Sup, Becky?
怎么了 为什么她们还没排好
What's going on? Why aren't they ready to block?
其实是你的导演兼男朋友还没来
Actually, your director-slash-boo has yet to arrive,
所以我们在等他
so we're waiting.
不是吧
Are you serious?
他知道今天的彩排有多重要
He knows how important this is.
我来了 我来了 抱歉
I'm here, I'm here, sorry.
你把孩子带来了
You brought the baby.
哈基姆 你带孩子来干什么
Hakeem, why is the baby here?
你不是真的现在就要逼我吧
You can't be seriously trying to force this on me right now.
小提 我也没办法
T, I had no choice.
安妮卡走了 我不知道她去哪儿了
Anika took off. I don't know where she went.
宝贝 你要相信我 我是孩子的爸爸
Baby, you got to trust me. I'm the father.
我要对你负责 对我们的感情负责
I got you, I got us,
但也要对贝拉负责
but I also got Bella, too.
这点你必须理解
And you got to understand that.
这是我的责任
It's my responsibility.
你得接受这一点
You got to be cool with that.
接受贝拉
Cool with her.
她真可爱
She's so pretty.
谢谢
Thank you.
给你
Here you go.
她真的很可爱
She's really pretty.
谢谢
Thanks.
她的小脑袋好香
Her head smells so good.
是啊 宝宝的小脑袋就这样
Yeah, baby heads.
来 抱抱她
Here. Hold her.
抱紧点
Yeah, hold her closer.
跟她一起跳个舞
Dance with her.
这样就对了
Yeah, just like that.
让她感觉到你的心跳
Let her feel your heartbeat.
我不喝 我不是来你家串门的
I don't need your little drink. This ain't a social call.
我是来让你收手的 明白吗
I'm here to tell you: step back. All right?
她归我了
I have her.
你已经输了
You've lost. I...
你不能上我家
You don't come in my house
对我指手画脚
making demands
好像你在这儿有什么权力似的
like you got some kind of authority here, man.
我不是你的选民
I'm not one of your constituents.
为什么她的假释被取消了 卢修斯
Why was her parole violated, Lucious?
-他不是开玩笑吧 -不是
- Is he serious? - u202dYes.
此事与我无关
I don't have nothing to do with that.
你觉得我会相信吗
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表