剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
Yeah, Giuliana. She's dangerous.
我仍然认为这是为了报复我和安吉洛在一起
I still think it's payback for Angelo.
你♥爸♥还没意识到
Your daddy don't even realize it.
不出一个月
I'll give it a month
他就会让她滚蛋
before he makes her kick rocks.
他要是不呢
And what if he doesn't?
好 既然大家都吃上了
All right, now that we got our eat on,
我们来谈谈来这儿的真正目的 拉斯维加斯
let's talk about what we came here to talk about: Vegas.
好 有什么计划
Okay. So, what's the plan?
我们要怎么打击他
How we gonna hit him?
对 我们来谈谈拉斯维加斯
Yeah, let's talk about Vegas
你已经看到我们准备动手了
'cause you saw what we was on.
你想怎么做
What you trying to do?
我们回头再说这件事
Put a pin in that.
你们都认识卢修斯
Now, y'all know Lucious.
他知道如何办一场精彩的演出
He knows how to put on a show like nobody's business.
让他去拉斯维加斯准备好《地狱》
So, let him go up to Vegas and set up Inferno.
让他干活 我们来获利
Let him do all the work and we reap the benefits.
要是你♥爸♥到那时还没想清楚
And if your daddy ain't got it together by then,
我们就从他手里夺走
we'll take it from him.
再来点酥皮桃子馅饼怎么样
How about some peach cobbler?
这样吧 你们先出去吧
You now what, you can head out if you want
我想一个人待一会儿 好吗
'cause... I just, want to be alone, all right?
没问题
Okay.
我得静一静
I mean, I just need some quiet.
好吗
Okay?
怎么了 贾马尔
Hey, what's up, Jamal?
你怎么来了 蒂娜雪
What's up, Tinashe?
琦琦让我来的
Cookie called me.
她说你在准备新歌♥
She said you were working on something new.
听起来如何
How's it sound?
糟透了
It sucks.
我敢肯定没那么糟
I'm sure it doesn't suck.
我几乎百分百确定 确实非常糟
I'm almost 100% certain that it does.
让我听听你都录了些什么
Just play me what you got so far.
-好吧 -好
- Yeah? u202d- Yeah.
好吧
All right.
也许你可以试试除去鼓声
Have you thought about maybe filtering out the drums, maybe?
所以你也觉得糟透了
Okay, so you think it sucks, too.
不 我只是觉得这段叠句可以更有活力
No, I just think that the hook could have more energy.
这话没办法说得委婉些了 卢修斯
Really ain't no nice way to say this, Lucious.
这纯粹是生意
It's strictly business.
我得保护自己
I got to protect myself.
你是认真的吗 兄弟
Are you serious, man?
该死 史努比
Damn, Snoop.
你穿着便装就想拒绝我们吗
You gonna turn us down in casual wear?
他甚至没为此打扮一下
He didn't even dress up for this.
我以为你不至于此呢 兄弟
I just thought you was a little bigger than that, man.
这没问题
This can happen.
和那无关 卢 音乐那些事
Ain't about that, Lou, 'cause the music thing?
你们都稳操胜券了
Y'all got that on lock.
只要是你碰过的
Anything you touch,
就像裁判员吹完了哨
it's official like a referee with a whistle,
毫无悬念地取胜
straight to the tippy.
但我和我的投资银行家谈过了
But I had a conversation with my investment banker,
他告诉我 维加斯我不应该碰
and he told me, Vegas move, it ain't me right now.
那这样吧
Okay, can you do this?
把我介绍给你的投资银行家
Introduce me to your investment banker.
让我和他谈谈
Let me have one conversation
我保证谈完之后
and I bet you by the end of it,
他会求着要投钱进来
he's gonna be begging to put his money into it.
或者他会把你的钱投进来
Or he's gonna move your money into it, anyway,
告诉你这是他的主意 并让你付佣金
tell you it was his idea and charge you a commission.
他们就是这样 史努比
I mean, that's what they do, Snoop.
没错
u202dBingo.
我不这么觉得 兄弟 伊齐基尔挺正直的
I don't think so, man. Ezekiel's a square.
我不想无礼 卢修斯 但...
And not to be disrespectful, Lucious, but...
你会把他吓跑的
you gon' scare his ass off.
好吧 那我和他交个朋友如何
Okay, well, maybe I'll make a friend with him.
我去自报家门
I'll make my own introduction.
他姓什么
What's his last name?
迪布瓦 但我觉得他不会听的
DuBois. But I don't think he gon' listen.
迪布瓦
DuBois?
这么巧吗
Ain't that a little coinkydink?
谢谢
Thank you.
客气了
All gravy, baby.
抱歉没弄出什么成果
Well, sorry it was a little bit of a burnt mission.
不 你非常棒 是我的问题
Nah, you were amazing. It's me.
-我们下次会做好的 -绝对的
- We'll get it next time. - We will.
不是你的问题 宝贝 都怪他
Wasn't you, baby, it was him.
抱歉浪费了你的时间 亲爱的
I'm so sorry we wasted your time, sweetheart.
妈 我很喜欢和她合作 她真酷
Ma, I love working with her. She's dope.
只不过... 我也说不清
It's just... I don't know.
-我真是受够你了 -我怎么了 妈
- I'm sick of you. u202d- Sick of what, Ma?
我努力了 好吗 她很棒
Look, I tried. All right? She's amazing.
让我告诉你什么叫"努力了"
let me tell you about that word, "try."
妈 你得...
But, Ma, you need to...
就是个借口 因为你真是耗尽了我的好脾气
It's an excuse 'cause you wearing my nerve out right...
-我受不了了 妈 -琦琦 我们得谈谈
- I can't take it, Ma. - Cookie, I need to talk to you.
现在
u202dNow!
破事真是没完没了
If it ain't one thing, it's a damn nother.
你最好和你那贱♥人♥前男友说清楚
You better call that bitch ass ex-boyfriend of yours.
用什么"违规行为"打击我们
Hitting us with these code violations
打断一下 你在我工作时间
Okay, excuse me, you coming down here
一晚上都在找整瓶服务的麻烦 这是一点
and messing with bottle service for one night, that's one thing...
跑过来 说那些
while I'm working, talking about...
和我毫无关系的破俱乐部
some damn club I don't have nothing to do with
-和什么整瓶服务 -不不不
- and bottle service. u202d- No, no, no.
他在故意给我们的摇钱树捣乱
He's-he's pissing on our money tree.
怎么回事
How?
《地狱》的投资人撤资了
The investors for Inferno walked back...
-我必须好好收拾他 -不不不
- You know what, I'm gonna deal with his ass. - No, no, no, no.
-爸 -等一下
- Dad! - u202dOkay, wait a minute.
你觉得一枪崩了他就能解决了是吗
So, shooting him is gonna solve this, right?
-爸 你哪来的枪 -这就说得通了
- Dad, why you got a piece? - That makes a lot of sense.
妈 你要去哪儿
Mom, where are you going?
你给我松手...
If you don't get your hands off of me...
安吉洛 安吉洛 我们得谈谈
Angelo. Angelo, we need to talk.
安吉洛 求你了
Angelo, please.
我不怪你恨我 好吗
Look, I don't blame you for hating me, okay?
你是个好人 安吉洛
You're a good man, Angelo.
我要是配得上你就好了
I just, I just wish I was a good enough woman to be with you.
但我不属于你的世界
I don't belong in your world.
你毁了我的世界
You destroyed my world.
我的世界已经不存在了
It no longer exists.
这不是我本意
I never wanted to do that.
如果我做出公开声明
What if I made a public statement
解释你通过麦克讲的那些话
saying that everything you said on that hot mic
都只是气头上的话怎么样
was just in the heat of the moment?
你觉得那是最让我生气的事吗
Is that what you think I'm most upset about?
我对不起你
I'm so sorry.
《琦琦遇上卢修斯》
When Cookie Met Lucious.
贾马尔的专辑
Oh, Jamal's album.
对 我可以举办一个募捐活动
Yes. I can hold a fundraiser
可以把话题引到公众...
and we can tie it to the public's...
多年前当琦琦遇上卢修斯时
When Cookie met Lucious all those years ago,
你就引发了一连串的事件
you set a chain of events into motion
有一天会毁了几代人的
that would one day destroy generations
努力拼搏
of hard work,
我家族几代人的准备
generations of preparation in my family.
我的家族
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表