剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
现在还没有线索
so far, we got nothin'.
无意冒犯
All right, no disrespect,
不过你同父异母的土鳖弟弟过得像个和尚
but your cornball half-brother lives like a monk.
不赌博 不吸毒
Okay, he doesn't gamble, no drugs,
都不怎么喝酒 那么点酒
doesn't really drink, I mean,
简直是在侮辱人
it's damn near insulting.
我以为我们安插了人
I thought we had somebody on the inside.
没错 但需要时间和金钱
We do. I mean, it took a little time and money,
她已经进去了
but she's there.
斯威沃特探员
It's just Agent Sweetwater
还不是核心人物
isn't in the inner circle.
她认为塔里克已经放弃调查小光
She thinks Tariq is giving up on Shine
而要查你的其他事情
and coming at you on something new.
但还不清楚是什么
She just doesn't know what yet.
好吧 那我们得掀掀他的狗窝
All right, then we need to invade his crib.
给他找点儿麻烦
Destabilize his ass.
怎么找 那家伙既不喜欢男人
Yeah, how? I mean, the boy's not on the down low,
又不召♥妓♥
doesn't use hookers...
找不到任何缺点
I mean, I can't find any vices.
任何人都有弱点
Everybody's got a weakness.
去找
Find it.
♪若要全情投入♪
♪If you goin' all in♪
♪请用行动证明♪
♪Money where your mouth is♪
这场演出肯定很棒
This show is going to be fabulous.
我们要加点低音进去
We are going to put a little bass in it,
再加些黑女孩魔法
some black girl magic on it.
我见过提安娜直发的样子
I've seen Tiana with straight hair,
我希望她演出时是直发
I'd like her to wear it like that for our show.
可以考虑
We could.
这不是在商量 她的...
It's not up for discussion. Her...
头发和这季时装的美感不太搭
hair doesn't really go with the aesthetic of the collection.
这季时装体现的是顺滑感 线条感
It's all about sleekness and geometry. And,
我想让她表演时穿这一季压轴的礼服
I'm thinking about having her wear the final gown in the show.
其他的穿在她身上显得很笨拙
I think the others look so gauche on her figure.
这件太紧了
That's, uh, too tight
还有下摆
and it has a train.
穿这个她没法跳舞
That's not gonna work with her choreography.
我相信你有解决办法
Well, I'm sure you can make it work.
这取决于
I mean, that is depending
让帝国娱乐进入主流媒体对你有多重要
how important it is for you to bring Empire into the mainstream.
你讨好迪布瓦家族不也是这个目的吗
Isn't that what you're chasing with the Dubois family?
讨好 不 亲爱的
Chasing? Oh, no, sweetie,
你想错了 不是我在讨好
you got it twisted. I didn't do the chasing there.
原来是这样
Oh, I see.
虽然如此
Well, nonetheless,
我希望到演出时 哪怕是密齿梳也能
I expect to be able to run a fine-tooth comb
梳过她的头发
through her hair by show time.
我用密齿梳梳你的屁♥股♥ 怎么样
I'll run a fine-tooth comb up yo' ass, how 'bout that?
好吧 想想你的要求
All right, think about what you want,
我们直接和琦琦谈
and we'll talk to Cookie directly.
夜店专场
Exclusive club dates,
与帝国娱乐大牌艺人合作
features with some of Empire's top artists?
还有在帝国娱乐流媒体发布会上的处♥女♥秀之后
How are we gonna follow your spectacular debut
下一步要做些什么
at the Empire XStream launch, okay?
♪请用行动证明♪
♪Money where my mouth is♪
♪我会火力全开♪
♪I'm-a throw my aces high♪
♪让你付出代价♪
♪I'm-a let you pay that price tonight♪
♪我会火力全开♪
♪I'm-a throw my aces high♪
♪若要全情投入♪
♪If you goin' all in♪
♪请用行动证明♪
♪Money where your mouth is♪
♪若要全情投入♪
♪If you goin' all in♪
♪请用行动证明♪
♪Money where your mouth is♪
♪若要全情投入♪
♪If you goin' all in♪
♪请用行动证明♪
♪Money where your mouth is♪
我想要什么
What do I want?
♪眼中只有胜利♪
♪Winning's all I know♪
我要这场演出
I want this.
♪请你不要偷♥拍♥♪
♪No cameras please♪
♪这是我的地盘♪
♪I'm in my zone♪
你还在生我的气
You're still mad at me.
我还指望你呢 安德鲁
Well, I was counting on you, Andre.
唯一一个和安吉洛的高冷妈
Only son I have got something in common
有相似点的儿子
with Angelo's bougie-ass mama.
-但现在没事了 -不 不是没事
- But it's all good. - No, it's not all good.
妈 我做的不对
Mama, it's not all good. Okay?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我本该去支持你的
I should've been there for you, okay?
这么说吧
If it makes a difference,
我当时去做了跟你一样的事
I was doing the same thing you were doing.
你干什么去了 小安
What were you doing, Dre?
我去见了内莎的家人
I was meeting Nessa's family.
我也完全没有想到会这样 妈
It was the last thing I ever expected, Ma.
你真的喜欢她 小安
Oh, you really like her, huh, Dre?
我之前以为不可能了
I-I didn't, I didn't think that it was possible.
但我现在开始觉得自己可以重新开始
I'm starting to imagine myself actually starting over.
这样不对吗
Is-is that wrong?
这是对的 宝贝
No, baby, no.
我更希望你能重新开始
I want that for you more than I want it for myself.
随你需要什么
Whatever you need.
-你知道怎样会更好吗 -怎样
- You know what would be great? - What?
这个HVW时尚秀 能让内莎跟着提安娜吗
Can Nessa shadow Tiana for this HVW Fashion Show?
她是新人 妈
She's new to all this, Mom.
她可以从提安娜身上学到很多
She could really learn a lot from Tiana.
-好吧 -妈
- Okay. - Mom... u202d
你让内莎去提安娜的试衣间
You have Nessa come to Tiana's fitting,
她最好找对时间再去
but she better come correct,
那该死的提安娜
'cause that daggone Tiana,
对这次表演紧张得很
she is nervous about this performance.
她会很安静的 妈
You won't even know she's there, Ma.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
很好 你可以直接挂在那里
Oh, good. You can hang that right up there.
海琳想让我穿那个表演吗
How does Helene expect me to perform in that?
她还想让我拉直头发
And she wants me to straighten my hair, too.
为什么呢
Like, for what?
妹子 你得照她们说的做
u202dChild, you just do what they ask you to do and get them...
我为什么要这么做
Why would I do it?
我是帝国娱乐最红的流媒体明星 妈
I'm Empire's biggest digital star, Ma.
你知道的
You know that.
但你不像提安娜有那么棒的跨界人气
But you're not a bigger crossover star than Tiana,
而且你俩的粉丝爱看你们同台表演
and y'all fans love when y'all perform together.
别这样 儿子
Don't be like that, boy.
怎么了
What's going on?
哈基姆要把所有关于格拉姆的歌♥
Hakeem is going to rerecord all of Gram's tracks
重录到你的专辑里
on your album.
就这回事
End of story.
这可是个好主意 知道原因吗
That's a good idea, you want to know why?
因为这能让黑人推特兴奋到发疯
'Cause Black Twitter, they gonna freak out,
就像上次蕾哈娜和德雷克在同一个城市时
just like how they do when Rihanna and Drake in the same city.
不 绝对不行
No. Hell no.
你们不能利用我来挽回他的人气
You guys are not gonna try to use me to resurrect his ass
特别是他在自己频道直播时被内莎丢下
after he got dumped live on his own channel, by her.
好吧 内莎
Okay, excuse me, Nessa,
-能让我们单独说几句话吗 -好
- can you give us a minute, please? u202d- Yeah, yeah.
谢谢
Thank you.
提安娜 波西娅难得说得对
Tiana, Porsha is right for a change.
只要你们联手创造佳作
Once y'all get together and do your magic,
大家就会忘记
everybody's gonna forget
他对你说的那些胡话 姑娘
that nonsense he said about you, girl.
反正你的确跟那个配不上你的小丑在一起了
You were slumming with that clown, anyway.
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表