剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
离婚文件
Divorce papers?
感谢 老天啊
Thank you, Jesus.
妈
Mama...
怎么了
What?
你能友善点吗
Will you be nice, please?
你要是读下去
If you read on,
会发现这是份价值两千五百万的和解协议
it's a $25 million settlement agreement.
如果你不打算提出异议 就是这个数字了
That is, of course, if you're not planning on contesting it.
比你给我的多
That's more than you ever offered me.
我把半个公♥司♥都给你了
I gave you half of my company.
不 我那一半是自己拼命挣来的
No, I worked my ass off for my half.
我很抱歉如果那都不够满足你那贪婪的心
Well, I'm sorry if that's not enough for your greedy little ass.
我也有东西给你的
I got something for your...
我知道你和卢修斯
I understand that you and Lucious
正共同创作一首歌♥ 贾马尔
are working on a song together, Jamal.
对 正是因为那首歌♥
Oh, yeah, and that song is the reason
你♥爸♥才去开拓拉斯维加斯市场
why your daddy is set up in Vegas.
没事 安德鲁
That's okay, Andre.
我们必须做的就是
All we have to do is step up
-在事业上加大努力 -谢谢
- our efforts on the business. - Thank you.
你能懂我吧
Can you feel me?
我也有东西给我最小的儿子
I also have something for my youngest.
前几天你弄的那个小型播客节目
That little podcast you did the other day...
打动我了
it moved me.
你是说我的直播
You mean my live stream?
随便吧
Whatever, um...
那让我知道你已经成熟了
It let me know that you have reached a level of maturity.
所以我们打算把流媒体频道还给你
So we're gonna give you back your XStream channel.
好
Cool.
你跟你妈真像
You are just like your mama.
你这话什么意思
What you mean by that?
没什么 瑟斯提
Nothing. Thirst...
给你
There you go.
翻面 孩子
Turn it over, boy.
纽约州似乎找到了你真正的父母
The state of New York seems to have found your real parents.
别笑他
Don't laugh at him.
这是真的吗
Is this real?
千真万确
Very real.
你的名字配出现在你女儿的出生证上
You deserve to have your name on your daughter's birth certificate.
谢谢 爸
Thanks, Dad.
以你为傲
Proud of you.
里昂先生 门口有人想见你
Mr. Lyon, there's someone at the gate.
我不管 在吃午饭呢
I don't care, I'm eating lunch.
先生 我觉得你该见见
Sir, I think you should come.
失陪
Excuse me.
你们都吃完那些虫子和蜗牛了吗
Are y'all finished eating these worms and these snails?
还有草 你能告诉胡安妮塔
Grass? Can you tell Juanita
再拿一些酒和酥皮桃子馅饼吗 谢谢
bring some more wine and peach cobbler, please?
胡安妮塔 给她拿点
Juanita, get her something.
等等 什么
Hold on, hold on, what...
你是谁 来我家干什么
Who are you, and why are you in my house?
先生 我是纽约州儿童和家庭服务处的
Sir, I'm from OCSF New York.
儿童保护服务处
Child Protective Services.
我才不在乎你从哪来
I don't give a damn where you're from,
我没邀请你
I didn't invite you.
胡安妮塔 怎么... 滚出我家
Juanita, how... Get the hell out of my house.
先生 我们接到举报
Sir, we have received reports of
这里有危害儿童的现象
child endangerment at this residence.
我这有法令
I have an order to temporarily
可暂时带走该儿童 直到调查...
remove the child until an inves...
我不管你有什么
I don't care what you got.
你无权出现在我家里
You don't have the right to be in my house.
先生 我们有法令
Sir, I have an order...
我们可以去外面谈
We can have the conversation outside.
-滚出我家 -进来
- Get out of my house! - Move in!
爸
Dad!
慢着 慢着 慢着
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait!
给我闪开
Get out of my way!
你们什么都别想带走
You ain't taking nothing!
停停停
Stop, stop, stop, stop.
-手举头上 -别碰我儿子
- Hands on your head. - Don't touch my son!
停 停
Stop. Stop.
我不会再说一次 给我立刻退后
I'm not gonna tell you again. Back the hell up now.
琦琦 去抱孩子
Cookie, get the baby.
我们去法庭上解决
We'll take care of this in court.
你看到这些摄像头了吗
You see all these cameras?
我们会让你们这些混♥蛋♥全被解雇
We gonna have every one of y'all asses fired!
真可耻
Shame on you.
没事 没事的
It's all right. It's okay.
你只是离开一小会儿
You're just gonna go away for a little bit..
你要坐车兜会儿风
You're gonna take a nice little ride.
就一会儿
Just for a minute.
你以为我不知道这是谁搞的鬼吗
You think I don't know who's behind this?
是迪布瓦 你替他办事
It's the DuBois. You work for 'em?
不 先生
No, sir.
-真可耻 -没事 宝贝
- Shame on you. - It's okay, baby,
我们会救你回来 没事
we'll get you back. It's all right.
-把她给我 先生 -没事 没事的
- Give her to me now, sir. - It's all right, it's okay.
我们真不想惹什么麻烦
We really don't want a problem here.
跟你的养老金说拜拜吧 女士
Say good-bye to your pension, lady.
我们这就出来 安全 完毕
We're coming out now. We're good. Over and out.
收到
Roger that.
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表