剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
我懂了
No, I get it.
安吉洛没打给你 是吧
Angelo ain't called you, has he?
我白白损失了一名艺人
I gave up an artist for nothing.
给我弄到那首歌♥
Get me that damn song!
让提安娜给我立刻进棚录那首歌♥
I need Tiana in the studio working on that song right away
别让她男友一起
without her damn boyfriend.
那男孩是个麻烦
That boy is a problem.
这样吧
Uh, you know what?
我要亲自进棚
I want to be in that session.
把我的美甲改到明天
Why don't you reschedule my mani-pedi for tomorrow?
我还得见阿香达
Also, I need to see Ashunta.
-参加营销会议前我得见她 -行
- I need to see her before I go to my marketing meeting. - Okay.
有人收到...
Um, and has anyone heard...
不 他还没有打电♥话♥
No, he still ain't called yet.
琦琦女士
Miss Cookie.
没错 我就是
Yeah, that's me.
什么鬼
What's this?
♪雅克弟兄♪
♪Frère Jacques♪
♪雅克弟兄♪
♪Frère Jacques♪
♪您在睡觉吗♪
♪Dormez-vous♪
♪您在睡觉吗♪
♪Dormez-vous♪
♪响起早晨的铃♪
♪Sonnez les matines♪
♪响起早晨的铃♪
♪Sonnez les matines♪
♪叮叮咚♪
♪Ding, ding, dong♪
♪叮叮咚♪
♪Ding, ding, dong.♪
真好听 孩子们
Oh, that was beautiful, babies.
-非常感谢 -说谢谢
- Thank you so much. - Say thank you.
-说拜 -拜 琦琦女士
- Say bye. - Bye, Miss Cookie.
-说拜拜 -拜拜
- Say bye-bye. - Bye-bye.
你骗了我
You lied to me.
我告诉她 如果你炒了她
I told her, if you fired her,
她可以为我工作
she could come work for me.
做什么
Doing what?
教那些可爱的娃们骗人吗
Teaching those beautiful babies how to scam people?
行了
Oh, come on now.
你想怎样
So, what do you want?
我最爱的歌♥手之一
Well, uh, one of my favorite singers,
-吉娅·科普兰要表演 -你想让我签她吗
- Gia Copeland, is performing... - Oh, you want me to sign her?
我还记得
'Cause last I remember,
你之前不想让那小伙子 齐 跟我们合作
you didn't want the little boy, Zeah, to work with us.
慢着 慢着
Okay, easy, easy.
我只想带你去听好音乐
I just want to take you to see some good music.
吉娅要在库伯表演
Gia's performing at the Cooper
我在想你能不能陪我去
and I was wondering if you could, uh, accompany me.
约会吗
A date?
约会
A date.
论及音乐 我可是很挑剔的
Well, I am a pretty tough critic when it comes to music, so...
是吗
Are you?
你确定第一次约会就要这样
Are you sure you want that to be our first date?
好吧
Hey, well...
你可以我就可以
I'm cool if you're cool.
你可以吗
Are you cool?
-行 -行
- Okay. - Okay.
我去接你
I'll get at you.
行
All right.
欢喜 欢喜
Oh, suki suki.
他要带你去华盛顿高地的一家
He's taking you to that new club called the Cooper
叫"酷吧"的新俱乐部[库伯音乐厅同名]
out there in Washington Heights.
听说那地方很火爆
I heard that place stay lit.
你会玩得很开心的
You gonna have a good time.
他很绅士 所以才挑了那地方
Well, he's a gentleman, so he probably picked that place
好让我舒服一些
so I could feel comfortable.
虽然他不是卢修斯
I mean, he ain't Lucious,
但他可知道怎么挑起你的兴致
but I bet he know how to turn up.
他让我想起我爸想让我嫁的那个男人
He reminds me of this guy my daddy wanted me to marry.
你得知道怎么为以后
You actually might need to know how to count
做打算 懂吗
in the future, okay?
-你得相信我 行吗 -行
- You got to trust me, all right? - Okay.
天啊 我爸来了
Oh, my god, there's my dad.
好吧
Okay.
我总是没原因地害怕你♥爸♥
I don't know why, but your dad always scared me.
-他有时候是挺吓人 -没错
- He can be scary sometimes. - Yeah.
没事的
You'll be fine.
谢谢 巴里
Thanks, Barry.
-你好啊 哈德威先生 -老爸
- Hey, how you doing, Mr.Hardaway? - Hi, daddy.
等会儿见
See you later.
我解冻了鸡肉
I defrosted the chicken.
可以加上米饭一起煮
I can put some rice on with it.
坎迪斯在节食 所以
Candace is on one of her diets, so...
应该还会剩下些给你当午餐
you should have some leftovers for lunch.
学校打了电♥话♥
The school called.
你这周有三天逃了第二三节课
You skipped second and third period three days this week.
别再让我听到你和那毒贩子鬼混了
I better not hear you running around with that drug dealer.
我没做错什么 老爸
Look, I'm not doing nothing wrong, daddy.
我没沾毒品
I'm not messing around with drugs.
成绩也能保持
I'm keeping my grades up.
这都是为了音乐
Look... It's just about the music.
洛蕾莎 我们计划好了
Loretha, we have plans.
哈佛 或者医学院
Howard. Maybe medical school.
坎迪斯不像她想得那么聪明
Candace is not as smart as she thinks she is.
至于卡罗尔
And Carol...
卡罗尔可能会一直遇上各种阻碍
Baby, Carol's gonna always gonna have to walk uphill.
你很特别 洛蕾莎
You special, Loretha.
你就是唯一
You're the one.
你对我期望太高了 爸
You put too much on me, dad.
我把一切都押在你身上了
I put everything on you.
我发誓
And I swear before god,
不会让路西法·里昂
I'm not gonna let no Lucifer Lyons,
管他叫什么呢 挡了你的路
or whatever the hell his name is, get in the way.
巴里是个好孩子 洛蕾莎
Barry's a good boy, Loretha.
他会让你上升进步 不会拖你下水
The kind that's gonna lift you up and not drag you down.
你懂吗
You understand me?
卢修斯
Hey, Lucious.
你在这儿晃来晃去干什么
What are you doing slithering around here?
偷听吗
Ear hustling?
我在这儿工作 记得吗
I work here, remember?
我只是担心你
I'm just worried about you, you know.
我想让你得到最好的
Yeah. I want what's best for you.
是吗
Oh, you do?
那你为什么总是刁难安吉洛
Well, then why are you giving Angelo such a hard way to go, huh?
因为他不像我一样了解你
'Cause he don't know you like I do.
他不知道你从何而来
He don't know where you come from.
他不知道你渴望什么
He don't know what your drive is.
但他是个好人 卢修斯
Well, what he is is a good man, Lucious.
能让他的女人上升进步
A man who will lift his woman up,
而不是把她拖入各种地狱
instead of drag her through every kind of hell.
我的确不了解他
Look, it's true. I don't know him.
我只知道他跟一串名流约会
All I know is he's got a string of socialites that he dates.
我好奇他为何约你
And I wonder why he's dating you.
他告诉过你 他想竞选市长吗
Did he tell you that he put in a bid to run for mayor?
你觉得他会
Do you think he's gonna do that
搂着一个重刑犯竞选吗
with a convicted felon on his arm?
我去叫她来 爸
Let me holler at her, dad.
我和内莎很铁
Me and Nessa, we're tight.
另外 我和小光关系不错
Plus, I'm good with Shine.
我能让她来帝国娱乐
I can get her on Empire.
你这么觉得
You think so, huh?
你总是教育我"做个男子汉"
You always on me about "be a man."
我告诉你 我应付得来
I'm telling you, I got this.
太晚了
It's too late.
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表