剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
干嘛在我家外面安排保安
What's with all the security outside my spot?
周五的流媒体直播表演没问题吧
We're good for my livestream show on Friday, right?
说不准 哈基姆
Not exactly, Hakeem.
卢修斯 你告诉他吧
Lucious, why don't you tell him.
我说过 一旦小光跟我的生活有交集
As I was saying, once Shine reentered into my orbit,
我就知道有一天
I knew there was gonna come a time
得好好管教一下他
in which he needed to be corrected.
幸运的是 昨晚
So fortunately, last night,
我和我的大儿子一致认为
my eldest son and I decided
他的行为实在让人忍♥无可忍♥
that his actions were extremely disrespectful
不加以控制 就会威胁到这个家
and, if left unchecked, a threat to this family.
所以我们...
And so we...
就收拾他了
checked his ass.
怎么收拾他
Checked him how?
你觉得呢
How you think?
只不过小光今天还来我家报仇呢
Except now Shine is at my place trying to clap back.
很抱歉 贾马尔 以后不会了
I'm sorry about that, Jamal; it won't happen again.
我搬到爸的客房♥住
I'm moving in to Pop's guesthouse.
不 小安
No, Dre.
相信我 你不会想那样全部依靠他的
Trust me, you don't want to be all up under him like that.
等等 我们是要收拾自己的朋友吗
Hold up. We beating up our friends now?
小子 他不是你的朋友
Boy, he is not your friend.
都听好了 我们跟他还有关系
Look, all of y'all, the only reason why
只是为了阻止塔里克
we are even messing with him is to block Tariq
立案起诉我们 懂吗
from building a case against us, you got that?
我们现在到底该怎样
Now, how in the hell are we gonna stop him
才能阻止他找我们报仇
from flipping out on us now?
因为小光不是告密小人
Because Shine is not a snitch.
他宁死都不会做个卑鄙小人
He'd rather be dead than be a rat.
难道只有我...
I swear, am I the only one...
你喜欢这种闹剧
See, you love this type of drama.
对 确实
Yeah, he does.
这让我们一家人重新团结了 不是吗
It brought my family back together, didn't it?
跟小光一起创作的音乐是我最棒的作品
The music I'm doing with Shine is some of my best stuff.
你得暂时推迟发行了
Well, you're gonna have to postpone that for now.
我已经跟粉丝宣布消息了
I already told my fans it's happening.
我不管你跟粉丝说了什么
I don't care what you told your fans!
流媒体直播不能返工重来 妈
Ain't no do-overs in live streaming, Mom.
要是你头上挨了一枪也没法返工了
There also ain't no do-overs if you get shot in the head.
听着 冷静 任何人都不必改变什么
Look, look, relax. Ain't nobody changing anything.
一切都按我们计划的来
Everything stays according to what we're doing.
所有人都警觉起来 做你们该做的事
Everybody just needs to be alert and stay in their lane.
等你跟那个狗屎市长
And then soon as you're done playing house with...
闹够了
the mayor of Dingleberry,
你还欠我一首提安娜的单曲
you owe me a Tiana single.
贾马尔 既然你不做音乐
And, Jamal, you can go back to doing
随便你做什么都行
whatever you do when you're not making music.
你想帮这个家 那就帮
You want to help the family? You help the family.
你想拯救世界 那就救
You want to go and free the world? Free the world.
小哈 你的流媒体直播表演要按计划进行
But, Keem, your Empire XStream show goes on as planned.
我们要让数据一直上涨
We got to keep pushing them stats up.
小光完全在我的掌控之中
I got Shine exactly where I want him.
现在该搞定他这个混♥蛋♥了
Now it's time to tuck his little bitch ass in.
他来了 哈基姆
There he is! Hakeem!
你好吗 哥哥
What's up, little brother?
你喜欢这首歌♥吗
You feeling this track?
你已经知道了
You already know.
上车
Get in.
能暂停一下吗
Yo, can you pause that?
你想要吗
Yo, you want it?
那我要用什么交换呢
What I got to do for it?
让你的帝国娱乐流媒体演出变成双人的
Make your Empire XStream event a double bill.
你和我
You and me.
拜托 这是我自己的演出
Come on, bro, I'm doing my own jam right now.
我懂 哈基姆 我们可以
No, I get it, Hakeem. But listen,
把粉丝在全美金曲奖典礼上错过的还给他们
we could give the people what they missed out on at the ASAs.
而且说实话 我也需要这次演出
And keeping it real, I need it, too.
我得让粉丝们知道我还没退出乐坛
It's important that I show the fans that I'm still in the game.
你连上台表演都做不到
Bro, you can't even perform.
-你知道的 -在一大群人面前
- You know that. - Not in front of a big crowd
再加上那些花里胡哨的东西 我做不到
with all these bells and whistles, no.
但我想 如果在我家客厅演出
But I was thinking we could do it at my living room.
我们可以让表演无比亲切
We could make it mad intimate
给粉丝一个惊喜
and just blast it out to the fans.
也许吧
Maybe.
哈基姆和贾马尔 里昂兄弟
Hakeem and Jamal, the Lyon brothers.
直播演出 生龙活虎
Live and alive.
你懂这向外界传达出怎样的信息吗
You know the message that that sends to the world?
要是无法对后世产生影响
Why we even doing music
那我们为什么要做音乐呢
if we don't make a real imprint on the next generations?
你知道这是怎么回事吗
You know what this is about?
你和爸
You and Dad.
因为"停止闹剧"而造成的矛盾
That "End the cycle" beef you got with him.
不 是因为你和贝拉
Nah, man, it's about you and Bella.
是因为我们的父亲 她的祖父
It's about the fact that our father-- her grandfather--
痛打了你最爱的制♥作♥人
beat up your favorite producer.
你真想让她在这种环境下成长
That's really the type of world you want her to grow up in?
我们要去拉维提科斯
We're going to Laviticus.
好的 里昂先生
Yes, sir, Mr. Lyon.
听好了
All right, listen.
大家还好吗 我是你们的贾马尔·里昂
What's up, y'all? It's your boy, Jamal Lyon.
我是他可爱的弟弟 哈基姆
And I'm the smooth baby brother, Hakeem.
我们要宣布一件很特别的事
And we have a very special announcement.
-说吧 小哈 -不 你来说 小贾
- Tell 'em, Keem. Yeah. - Nah, you tell 'em, Mal.
好吧 这周五晚上 一定要锁定我们
All right, look, this Friday make sure y'all are tuned in,
八点整 我们有个超特别的表演
8 o'clock-- we have a very special event.
#小哈队 一直刷这个话题哦 姑娘们
And look, #TeamKeem, all day, ladies.
你们都知道那是什么
Yeah, yeah. Y'all know what that is.
你们两个小丑耍什么把戏呢
What kind of fun-boy stuff y'all two clowns doing up there, man?
这家伙在我们的地盘干什么
What this dude doing in our spot for, man?!
你觉得我在干什么
What it look like I'm doing, man?
我是冲你来的 你是说唱歌♥手 跟我对决
I'm coming at you. You a MC. Battle me.
-你想现在就对决吗 -小哈
- What, you want to go right now, little man? - Keem...
不 我们就当着你粉丝的面对决
No, let's do it in front of your subscribers.
让他们看好戏
Let them enjoy the show.
我也要带上我的粉丝
I'm-a bring my subscribers, too.
我设计了自己的流媒体应用
I designed my own little streaming apps and everything.
而且没花老爸的钱
I didn't need daddy money for that.
但既然我是绅士
But since I'm a gentleman,
我就对你公平点 好吗
that's what I'm-a do for you, okay?
几秒之内 我就让全世界见证
I'm-a have you bloody and trending worldwide
一个血流成河的你
in a matter of seconds.
对镜头笑一个 你们喜欢自♥拍♥对吧
Say "Cheese" for the camera. Y'all like selfies, right?
为粉丝什么都行
Yeah, anything for the fans.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们要走了
We're gonna leave, man.
-我要跟他谈谈 -慢着 过来
- I got to go talk to him. - Wait, stop. Come here!
你还没差到那种地步 我们都没
You are better than that. We are better than that.
看着我
Look at me.
动动脑 行不行
Start using your mind, all right?
有这么多保安
How the hell did he even get up in here
他是怎么上来的
with all of this security around?
卢修斯
Lucious.
我们有了首很棒的新歌♥《星光》
So, we have that great new song, "Starlight."
提安娜喜欢 我觉得可以录了
Tiana loves it, and I think it's time to record it.
我觉得不应该把它当成主打歌♥
Well, I don't think it's a lead single.
她在拉维提科斯表演的那首歌♥热度超高
Now, the song she did at Laviticus is already getting crazy heat.
数据表明...
And the numbers show...
我们能不能先不提数据的事
Can we just stop with the numbers really quickly?
我和提安娜谈过了 她不想要那首歌♥
I actually spoke to Tiana, and that song is not what she wants.
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表