剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
这一击打得如何
How was that for a shot?
是不是直中要害
Hit any vital organs?
作为联合首席执行官
I mean, as co-CEO,
她知道她是在破坏自己的公♥司♥
she knows she's sabotaging her own company.
也许她已经失去理智了
Well, maybe she's got it out of her system.
琦琦不会的 如果她想开战
Nah, not Cookie. And if she want war,
我就会应战
I'm gonna give it to her.
那好 我们过会再见
All right, I'll see you in a bit,
-我去个洗手间 -好
- I'm gonna hit the head. u202d- Yeah.
内莎已经定了要上流媒体的《新生代秀》
I got Nessa booked for the XStream Next Up Showcase.
这会是她首次独唱
It'll be her first solo set.
很好 干得漂亮 小泽
I love it. Good stuff, X.
谢谢
Thank you.
干得漂亮
Good stuff?
这简直毫无道理
That makes zero sense.
哈基姆和提安娜的专辑都在内莎之前发布
Both Hakeem and Tiana have albums dropping before Nessa.
没错 可我是你老板
Yeah, but I'm your boss.
安德鲁也支持我 你自己想吧
Andre is mine, so just do the math.
我给你算算吧
Here's some math.
我的股份跟安德鲁的一样多
I have as many voting shares on the board as Andre.
好吧 董事会不管
Well, the board is not involved
公♥司♥的日常琐事 哈基姆
in the day to day of the company, Hakeem.
琦琦想要提安娜上 那就满足她
Cookie wants Tiana, so that's what she's gonna get.
爸
Pop.
那
So...
现在投票表决
vote on the table is whether
由内莎还是提安娜参加演出
to feature Nessa or Tiana at the showcase.
你是固执还是蠢
Yo, are you hardheaded or stupid?
妈已经决定了
Mom already approved.
你妈决定是谁
Your mom approved who?
提安娜
Tiana.
那就这么定了
Then it's settled.
内莎参加演出
It's Nessa that gets the showcase.
爸 等等 你不能这么做
Dad, wait, you can't be doing this.
定好了
End of story.
别再说了
We're done here.
贝基 听我说
Becky, listen.
道歉就省省吧 泽维尔 我不想听
You can save your sorrys, Xavier, I don't want them.
不 如果你再在老板们面前顶撞我
No, you come at me in front of the bosses like that again,
我就开了你
I will fire you.
这样的道歉怎么样
How's that sorry for you?
好吧 我抵达波士顿就联♥系♥你
All right, so I'm-gonna hit you when I land in Boston.
你一定要走啊
You really have to go, huh?
是
Yeah.
希望这个杰斯不会为难你
I hope this Jayce plays ball.
他们手上有全部的文件 对吧
I mean, they got all the files, right?
包括他们拦截我酒驾时的交通违规传票
Including the citation from when they pulled me over for that DUI.
单凭那个没办法将我和卡拉溺死的湖
That alone doesn't place me anywhere near that lake
联♥系♥起来
where Carla drowned.
卡拉
Carla.
你知道吗
You know what?
看到那份文件前
I couldn't even remember her name
我连她的名字都想不起来
till I saw it in that file.
我只是那晚在派对上认识她的
I mean, I just met the girl at that party that night.
当时
It was...
她看上去很不错
She seemed like she was nice.
杰斯呢
And Jayce?
杰斯 我不太了解他
Jayce, I didn't know him that well, either.
我们一起上小学
I mean, went to grade school together.
他后来因为过失杀人蹲了六年
He ended up doing six years for involuntary manslaughter.
违法记录被封存了 但
The arrest records are sealed, but...
再没有同学听过他的消息
nobody from school ever heard from him,
所以如果我能让他作证 那...
so if I could just get him to make a statement, then...
别担心我的事了
You know what, don't worry about me.
你还要操心贾马尔
You got a lot on your plate with Jamal.
你今天要探视儿子吧
You see your boy today, huh?
要见贾马尔了 开心吗
You excited to see Jamal?
这是他进戒毒所后 我第一次见他
It's the first time since I put him in rehab.
没错
That's right.
我很害怕 安吉洛 我只是
I'm so scared, Angelo. I just...
想让我的宝贝回来时能健康强大 戒毒成功
I want my baby back, healthy, sober and strong.
我知道
I know.
会的
You will.
要对他有信心
Hey, just believe in him.
好吗
All right?
好吗
All right?
-好吧 -你很美
- Okay. - u202dYou look good.
谢谢
Thank you.
下午好
Good afternoon.
贾马尔一家已预定
我是卡茨医生 贾马尔的医生
I'm Dr. Katz. I'm Jamal's therapist.
贾马尔情况如何
How's Jamal doing?
等他来告诉你们
We'll wait for him to tell you.
请问你们这里有音响吗
Excuse me, do you have a sound system in here?
我想让我哥听些我最近忙活的新歌♥
I want my brother to hear some new stuff I've been working on.
恐怕你得再等三周了...
I'm afraid you'll have to wait another three weeks until...
阳光灿烂康复中心不相信音乐
Sunny Day Recovery Center doesn't believe in music.
这所破难民营的蠢规矩之一
Just one of the many stupid rules at this dire refugee camp.
托里 这是私人家庭探视
Tory, this is a private family session.
托里·阿什
Yo, Tory Ash.
哈基姆·里昂
Yo, Hakeem Lyon.
还有安德鲁
Oh, and Andre.
里昂老板娘本人
And the mama bear Lyon herself.
你好吗 琦琦
What's up, Cookie?
-托里 -别紧张 乡巴佬
- Tory. - Relax, cornball.
我只是打个招呼
I'm just saying hello.
按贾马尔说的
From what Jamal's told me,
我很惊讶你们里昂家的小子没都进戒毒所
I'm surprised all your little Lyon cubs aren't in rehab.
别惹我 小姑娘 不是时候
Don't try me, little girl, not today.
-拜托 -琦琦 我本可以惹你
- Please. - Oh, Cookie, I could try you,
但我想还是待会儿惹卢修斯吧
but I think I'd rather wait and try Lucious instead.
你应该那么做 否则你就是活腻了
Oh, yeah, you should do that, 'cause you'll stay alive.
我已经说了他不会来
I already told you he's not coming.
你们已经见过我的疯子病友托里了
I see y'all met my crazy-ass friend, Tory.
-好运 -谢谢
- Good luck. - u202dThank you.
-妈 -贾马尔
- Hey, Ma. - Jamal.
-气色不错 -谢谢妈
- You look good. - Thanks, Mom.
-你好吗 哥 -你好吗 弟
- What's up, bro? - What's up, brother?
你好吗 小安
What's up, Dre?
见鬼 托里·阿什
Damn. Tory Ash.
全世界都想知道她在芬威公园
The whole world is still wondering what happened to her
当台露臀后 发生了什么
ever since she stripped butt naked onstage at Fenway Park.
放尊重点 哈基姆 那女人还病着呢
Show some respect, Hakeem. The woman has an illness.
你确实很懂她的病
Yeah, you would know a lot about that,
-是吧 -闭嘴 小子
- wouldn't you? - Shut up, boy.
她之前是大明星 也很出色
Yeah, she was a big star. I mean, brilliant, too.
但海♥洛♥因♥让她光天化日露屁♥股♥
Yeah. That heroin knocked her ass right out the sky.
她在芬威彻底崩溃了
She had that meltdown at Fenway.
他们不是在破旅馆里发现她昏迷了吗
Didn't they find her in a coma at some dingy motel?
里昂女士 我得请求你不要沉溺于
Mrs. Lyon, I have to ask you not to indulge in gossip
其他病患的绯闻
about other the residents.
抱歉
Sorry.
我们该等里昂先生 还是
Now, should we wait for Mr. Lyon, or...?
贾马尔说了 他父亲不会来了
Like Jamal said, his father ain't coming.
他父亲怎么
His father is what?
我孩子怎么样
How's my boy?
-爸 -看看你
- Dad. - Look at you,
精神抖擞
all bright-eyed and strong
准备好面对世界了
and ready for the world.
我孩子服了他妈给的成瘾药物后
How's my boy doing recovering from those addictive drugs
恢复得怎么样
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表