剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
I'm-a need you to understand what I'm about to do, Andre.
贱♥人♥ 别再挑拨我和我儿子
Bitch, don't you ever come in between me and my son.
安德鲁
Andre.
我的乖儿子
Sweet child of mine.
这笔生意按我的方式来做
We do this deal my way,
全家人一起 要不然我们会失去一切
with the whole family, or we lose everything.
明白吗
Do you understand that?!
该死
Damn!
贱♥人♥ 下次管好你的嘴
Bitch, next time, hold your mouth!
我给你看点东西
I have something to show you.
这就是他
That's him.
这是谁
Who?
你的父亲
Your father.
妈 坐下
Here, sit down, Mama.
这是他求婚那天
The day he proposed.
如果他没死 你也许会过得比现在好
If he didn't die, things might've been better for you.
我这个母亲也会更称职
I would've been a better mama.
暴♥力♥把你变成现在的样子 德怀特
Violence made you what you are, Dwight.
这张呢
What about this one?
你看不出乔在那个年代
You couldn't tell Joe he wasn't sharp
打扮非常土鳖吗
as cut glass in those days.
可能哈基姆就是继承他的风格
Maybe that's who Hakeem got his style from.
我那天应该做点什么救他
I should've did something to save him that day.
费城警员在枪击案中身亡
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
你那时候还是个孩子
You were just a boy.
你也可能在混乱中丧生
You would've run out in the middle of that mess and got killed, too.
就像
Yeah, like...
可是贾马尔 在同样情况下
It's like Jamal, when he was in the same situation,
他毫不犹豫
you know, he didn't even hesitate
挺身而出挡子弹 他就...
to jump in front of that bullet. He just...
这样说吧
I'll tell you this.
不管我能说你什么 或者说过你什么
For whatever I can or did say about you,
贾马尔那个孩子 很特别
that boy, Jamal, is special.
他心中有神明
He's got a little bit of God in him.
是你的功劳 德怀特
You did that, Dwight.
你把那道光注入了那个世界
You put that light into the world.
你去哪儿 土豪公子
Where you going, big spender?
-爸 -听我说
- Hey, Dad. - Just listen, man.
不是 我们已经谈过了
No, I mean, look, we already discussed this.
显然 你无法忍♥受
It's obvious that you got a problem
其他人主导你的音乐
with letting anybody else take control of the music.
所以你就去做《地狱》吧 肯定很赞
So just go do Inferno, it'll be dope,
让我去做《琦琦遇上卢修斯》
and let me do When Cookie Met Lucious.
你说完了吗
Are you finished?
我知道了 儿子
I heard you, man.
进来
Go on.
宠坏的...
Spoiled mother...
这是你的...
Is, is this your...
对 我父亲
Yep. My father.
你爷爷 乔·沃克
Your grandfather, Mr. Joe Walker.
你长得真像他
You look a lot like him.
尤其我是胖子那会儿
Especially when I was fat.
我想这可能让你的视觉更直观...
I figured this might help with your visual aid...
帮我们制♥作♥出一张更出色的专辑
and, um, help us make a better album.
什么叫我们
What do you mean, us?
是啊 我发善心了
Yeah, I relented.
我决定按你的方式演绎这首歌♥
I'm gonna do the song your way.
为什么
Why?
我不想再跟你争下去了
I'm sick and tired of fighting your ass.
我意识到 事实是
And I realized the truth is
我在反抗自然历程
I was fighting against the natural course of things.
一般父亲离世都是子承父业
I mean, every son takes over after his father.
我老爸死后 我继承了他...
When my daddy died I took over from him and...
重点是 我的音乐会是帝国娱乐的传承
point is, same way my music was Empire's legacy,
你的音乐也将是帝国娱乐的传承
your music will be Empire's legacy,
不如就从这首歌♥开始
and it might as well start with this song.
是时候了 时机到了
Hell, it's time. It is time.
是时候了
It's time.
♪我们的时代来临♪
♪This is our moment♪
♪无人可挡 此刻独享♪
♪Ain't no holding us back, time to own it, yeah♪
♪如晨光般耀眼夺目♪
♪Shining bright like the morning♪
♪光辉时刻指日可待♪
♪It won't be long for the glory is coming, yeah♪
♪跃然而起♪
♪Come up and rise♪
♪我能感受到燃烧的内心之火♪
♪I can feel the fire burning up inside♪
♪你知道非我莫属♪
♪You know I am the one♪
♪父亲和太阳♪
♪The Father and the Sun♪
♪太阳看似很遥远♪
♪The Sun appears to be far away♪
♪却一直都在♪
♪It's been always right here♪
♪即使远在千里之外♪
♪Even though it's in the distance♪
♪目睹你用双手撬动地球♪
♪Saw you move the Earth with your hands♪
♪如今越来越难♪
♪Now I know it's getting hard♪
♪我最先去帮你♪
♪I'm first to assist ya♪
♪当你老去 白发苍苍♪
♪And when you're old and gray♪
♪放心我会照顾你♪
♪Remember I'll take care of ya♪
♪这是美德♪
♪It is of a virtue♪
♪我会不顾一切♪
♪I'll do what I have to♪
♪我们要让本性取而代之♪
♪We gotta let nature take its place♪
♪我们的时代来临♪
♪This is our moment♪
♪无人可挡 此刻独享♪
♪Ain't no holding us back, time to own it, yeah♪
♪如晨光般耀眼夺目♪
♪Shining bright like the morning♪
♪光辉时刻指日可待♪
♪It won't be long for the glory is coming, yeah♪
♪跃然而起♪
♪Come up and rise♪
♪我能感受到燃烧的内心之火♪
♪I can feel the fire burning up inside♪
♪你知道非我莫属♪
♪You know I am the one♪
♪父亲和太阳♪
♪The Father and the Sun♪
♪父亲和太阳♪
♪The Father and the Sun♪
♪父亲和太阳♪
♪Yeah, the Father and the Sun♪
你答应赌场的生意让我分一杯羹
You promised a piece of the casino.
是 小安会回心转意的
Yes. Look, Dre will come around.
等这事搞定了
We're gonna be running Vegas
拉斯维加斯就是我们的天下了 信我
by the time this is done, trust me.
不不不 安德鲁
No, no, no, no, no, Andre.
不能让他来这里
He can't be here.
他是个男人了
He's old enough to know
应该了解家族处理事情的手段了
how things get done in this family.
-你个傻子 宝贝 -妈 怎么回事
- Stupid ass. Hi, baby. - Mom, what's going on?
安德鲁跟我说 我们要接回贝拉了
Andre told me we're getting Bella back.
你没事吧
You okay?
妈 她会没事吗
Mom, is she gonna be okay?
是的 她不会有事 我们会找回她
Yes, she's gonna be fine. We're gonna get her back. Okay?
-这样吧 确定 -确定吗
- You know what? Yes. - You sure?
你到车上等着 去吧
Just go wait in the car. Go ahead.
你这是要和小光搞这事吗
You telling me you and Shine are gonna do this?
没错 我们很期待
I'm telling you we looking forward to it.
赶紧带他离开这里
Get him out of here.
大傻子
Stupid ass.
一切都会没事的 我保证
Everything's gonna be okay, I promise.
Al Green - Love and Happiness (1972)
♪Oh, baby♪
♪Love and happiness...♪
准备好了
Ready.
好
Okay.
♪Love and happiness♪
♪Love and happiness♪
我不知道你们想要什么
I don't know what you want from me.
这不是我们想要的
It ain't what we want.
是她有话要问你
It's her you've got to answer to.
琦琦 听琦琦的
Cookie. Listen to Cookie.
他们觉得我对你外孙女...
They think that I did something to your...
下手了
to your granddaughter.
我对你外孙女什么都没做
I didn't do anything to your granddaughter.
我知道 听琦琦的
I know, listen to Cookie.
拜托你告诉他们吧
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表