剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
Where is Philip?
我让他不要来
I told him don't come
因为他和德里克总是争吵
because him and Derek, they're always arguing.
怎么了 你嗑药了吗
What happened? Did you take something?
没有 是戒断症状
No, it's withdrawal.
我一直吐个不停
I've been throwing up and stuff.
-我叫救护车 -不
- I am calling 911. - No, uh-uh.
不能让媒体知道
Can't have this out in the press.
如果你不去医院
If you not gonna go to the hospital,
-我要叫你的医生过来 -不
- then I'm gonna call your doctor down. - No.
我只要吃药就好了
I just need my pills.
-不行 -求你了
- No. - Please.
最后一次 我得去...
It's the last time, I just got to...
我得去表演 你懂的
I got to get to the show, you know that.
不行 贾马尔 我坚决不同意
No, Jamal, I'm dead-ass, no.
如果我不去
If I don't get there...
要是我不去 卢修斯就赢了
If I don't get there, then Lucious wins.
这次卢修斯不是敌人
Lucious is not the enemy this time,
他和我一样想让你好起来
he wants you to get better just as much as I do.
卢修斯就是敌人 妈
Lucious is the enemy, Ma,
他就是
he is.
求你了
Just please...
你说过的
You said it yourself,
要是我不去 我的事业就完了
if I don't get there, my career's over.
完了 然后呢
It's over. Then what?
我可不会坐视不管
I'm not gonna stand by
眼睁睁看你变成一个最终在汽车旅馆中
and watch you become one of those pill-popping artists
独自死去的吸毒的艺人
who dies alone in a motel.
-妈 我不是瘾君子 -绝对不能
- Ma, I'm not some sort of addict! - Not on my watch!
拜托
Come on!
上帝帮帮我
Oh, God help me.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我爸爸是水管工
My daddy was a plumber.
♪我要坐在你的机车上♪
♪I'll ride in the night♪
♪在夜中疾驰♪
♪On the back of your bike♪
♪双手高举向天空♪
♪With my hands, my hands to the sky♪
♪我们风驰电掣♪
♪So fast we could fly♪
♪烦恼抛到脑后♪♪抛到脑后♪
♪Let's leave it behind♪♪Leave it behind♪
♪如此真实 不再恐惧♪
♪So alive, I ain't scared anymore♪
♪高举双手♪♪我们手牵手跑♪
♪Hands up♪♪Hand in hand we run♪
♪避开阳光♪♪阳光♪
♪Hiding from the sun♪♪The sun♪
♪在你的星光下♪
♪Under your starlight♪
♪直到日出♪
♪Till the break of day♪
♪我会留下♪♪留下♪
♪My body should stay♪♪Should stay♪
♪在你的星光下♪
♪Under your starlight♪
♪你要逃走♪
♪Oh, you wanna get away?♪
♪全速前进 马力全开♪
♪Brace yourself full throttle, all gas♪
♪忘掉刹车 抱紧你的腰♪
♪Just forget the brakes grip your waist♪
♪你的身材如此曼妙♪
♪Yeah, you shaped like a figure eight♪
♪让我尝到无限永恒♪
♪Let me get a taste for infinity♪
♪好像宇宙的长度♪
♪Like the length of space♪
♪喷子滚开 要么就地开战♪
♪Tell the haters get away or we'll fight here♪
♪我要牵着你走过一光年♪
♪I'm-a have your hand probably for a light-year♪
♪我的骄傲如狮♪
♪I got a lion's pride, baby, get it quite clear♪
♪上等佳酿 而非便宜货♪
♪I'm a shot of top-shelf Scotch, not a light beer♪
♪他们应该放聪明 我们越爱越深♪
♪So tell them buds get wiser while our love burn brighter♪
♪因为你我明亮如太阳♪
♪'Cause me and you are solar♪
♪光芒耀眼♪
♪We make a big bang shine♪
♪闪耀如超新星♪
♪Like a supernova♪
♪打造新世界♪
♪Create a whole new world♪
♪烙印文化♪
♪And influence culture♪
♪我为王 你为后♪
♪Yeah, I'm a king and you a queen♪
♪提安娜 哈基姆 提基姆♪
♪Tiana, Hakeem, they can call us TaKeem♪
提基姆
Yeah, TaKeem!
♪舞台上最有影响力的一对♪
♪And the biggest power couple ever on the scene♪
♪我们统治一切♪
♪And we reign supreme♪
♪手牵手奔跑♪
♪Hand in hand we run♪
♪避开阳光♪
♪Hiding from the sun...♪
卢修斯 等等
Lucious, hold up.
这种安排对我来说可不行
This arrangement's not working for me.
我有一堆问题要处理 小光 怎么了
Look, I got 99 problems, Shine, what's up?
合同里说要给我自主基金
Look, I got a discretionary fund in my deal.
但我现在用不了那个账户的钱
Now I can't access the accounts.
我一直在花自己的钱
I've been paying for A-list producers
给最好的制♥作♥人发工资 怎么回事
out of my own pocket, man, what's up?
过来 我给你解释一下 小光
Come here, I want to explain something to you, Shine.
现在 帝国娱乐的现金流
Right now, Empire finds itself
出了一点小问题
in the middle of a little cash flow problem.
哪种现金流问题
What kind of cash flow problem?
真的吗
Real talk?
我们没有流动资金了
We got no liquid.
帝国娱乐被联调局
While Empire buys out a 30-day asset freeze
冻结资产三十天 我们被困住了
by our buddies in the FBI, we're stuck.
该死 卢修斯 你怎么不来找我帮忙
Damn, Lucious, how come you didn't come to me for help?
你需要多少钱
I mean, how much you need?
你就这么阔绰
Oh, you're gonna boss up like that
五千万信手拈来
and just burp out $50 million, man?
我可以筹钱
I can raise it.
把一些东西变现 地♥产♥ 理发店 洗衣店
Liquidate a few - properties, barbershops, Laundromats,
以前我和巨石买♥♥的那些
stuff me and Stone used to buy back in the day.
其他的都是现金
The rest of it's in cash.
-你是认真的吗 -当然了
- Are you for real? - Absolutely.
我们可是一家人
I mean, being that we family now and everything, right?
好吧 那你想得到什么
All right, then what's in it for you, man?
我想要帝国娱乐的股份
I want a stake in Empire.
股份[音同牛排]
A stake?
你是说肋眼牛排 T骨牛排吗
Do you mean like rib eye, t-bone?
别闹了
Get the hell out of here, man.
我想要董事会的一席之地
More like a seat at the table.
考虑一下吧
Think about it.
那我们就考虑一下吧
Well, let's think about it.
没有这五千万 你就得卖♥♥掉业务
Without the 50, you're gonna have to unload assets
但你肯定不想失去帝国娱乐流媒体
and you're definitely gonna lose Empire XStream.
毫无疑问
That's without question.
但话说回来 引狼入室
But then again, letting the wolf into the henhouse?
那样可会闹得鸡犬不宁
That's going to lead to a lot of blood and feathers.
赌一把吧
Roll the dice.
♪聚光灯打下来♪
♪Let the light come down♪
♪如此耀眼♪♪耀眼惹人尖叫♪
♪So bright♪♪So bright like "Ow"♪
♪风驰电掣♪♪不放慢脚步♪
♪Fast life♪♪Yeah, we won't slow down♪
♪今晚♪
♪Tonight♪
提基姆 提基姆 提基姆
TaKeem! TaKeem! TaKeem!
提基姆 提基姆 提基姆
TaKeem! TaKeem! TaKeem!
提基姆 提基姆 提基姆
TaKeem! TaKeem! TaKeem!
我等不及让你见贝拉了
I can't wait for you to meet Bella.
提基姆 提基姆 提基姆 提基姆
TaKeem! TaKeem! TaKeem! TaKeem!
提基姆 提基姆 提基姆 提基姆
TaKeem! TaKeem! TaKeem! TaKeem!
提基姆 提基姆 提基姆 提基姆
TaKeem! TaKeem! TaKeem! TaKeem!
提基姆 提基姆 提基姆 提基姆
TaKeem! TaKeem! TaKeem! TaKeem!
提基姆 提基姆
TaKeem! TaKeem!
但她说得对
But she's right.
她说的不对吗 我不应该学着照顾自己吗
Isn't she right, shouldn't I learn to take care of myself?
你觉得自己能做到吗
Do you think you can do it?
如果你能放手
If you let me.
求你放过我吧 朗达
I need you to let me go, Rhonda.
里昂家的孩子中
You are the smartest
你最聪明
and most devoted
最忠心
and most ruthless
心最狠
of the Lyon sons.
我的心最狠
I'm the most ruthless.
我在执行我们给内莎安排的计划
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表