剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
《嘻哈帝国》前情提要
Previously on Empire...
我们之间没什么感情
There is no us.
不管怎么说 你还是个深柜
You're still in the closet, anyway.
那些看起来很可疑的人在找你
Those suspicious-looking people over there are looking for you.
是塔里克干的
It's Tariq.
他认为你会供出些什么
He thinks that you're gonna flip on something.
我不知道琦琦的事情
I don't know anything about Cookie.
这可是一张传票啊
That's a subpoena.
要是卢修斯发现的话 他会让你消失的
When Lucious finds out, he'll arrange for you to disappear.
你要么接受政♥府♥的保护
So you can accept the government's protection,
要么风险自负
or you can take your chances.
也许我该走了
Maybe I should go.
也许你该留下
Maybe you should stay.
你知道拉斐尔是谁吗
You know who Rafael is?
维加斯的大人物
Very big hitter in Vegas.
我安排了明晚跟他见面 你感兴趣吗
I set up a meeting tomorrow night. You interested?
我想把帝国娱乐做进维加斯好多年了
I've been trying to get Empire into the Vegas market for years.
因为某个原因爸就是不碰那块市场
Some reason Pop won't touch it.
我很抱歉一开始就搞得这么难看
Sorry we got off to such a messy start,
但如果你们感兴趣
but I'm still available to do business
我还是能和你们谈生意
if you're interested.
醒醒 老兄
Wake up, man.
是我昨晚做梦
Was I dreaming last night
还是我们真往按♥摩♥浴缸里倒满了糖浆
or did we fill the hot tub up with syrup?
我们明天拿什么浇华夫饼吃啊
How we gonna top this tomorrow?
明天就更上一层楼了
Tomorrow's about to be next level.
梦幻公子哈基姆要21岁了
Hakeem the Dream turns 21.
没错 老兄 你妈和爸
Yeah, bro. So, uh, is moms and pops
会给你开派对庆祝吗
gon' hit you with this party or what?
他们喜欢给我惊喜
They like to surprise me,
所以你们都得等着看
so y'all gonna have to wait and see.
相信明晚将是我人生中最盛大的一晚
But best and believe tomorrow's gonna be
也是你们人生中最辉煌的一晚
the biggest night of my life, and y'alls.
你们会跟你们的孩子
Y'all gonna be telling y'all kids
说起这个传奇般的惊喜
about this legendary turn-up.
我不打算要孩子
Well, I don't plan on having kids,
但我会告诉你的孩子
but I'll tell yours.
大家都醒醒
Hey, everybody wake up.
吃华夫饼了
We got waffles!
老兄
Oh, man.
D大调
直播
我们都要用到社交媒体工具啊
We're gonna be doing this social media thing, y'all.
我都不记得上次这么紧张是什么时候
I mean, I can't remember the last time I was so nervous.
一直以来我都在躲着
But I've been hiding, y'all.
我这一辈子都在躲着
I've been hiding my entire life.
可我就要失去我爱的人了
I'm about to lose somebody that I love
他们不能跟我在一起 因为他们无法忍♥受
because they can't be with me because they can't stand
我对自己不坦诚
me not being true to myself.
所以 贾马尔
So, Jamal,
D大调
直播
我就在楼下的街上 宝贝
yo, I'm out here in these streets, baby.
我现在上去见你
I'm coming up to see you.
菲利普
Philip.
-我来见贾马尔 -起来 穿好衣服
- I'm here to see Jamal. - Wake up. Get dressed.
对 他有疑虑吗 是的
That's right. He suspect? Yes, sir.
我知道你们有些人没法理解
I know some of you out there won't be feeling this,
但如果你不能接受真实的我
but if you can't accept me for who I am,
那是你的事
that's you.
现在我要正式宣布
So now about to make it official
与那个改变了我人生的男人在一起
with the man that changed my life.
好了
All right.
宝贝
Hey, babe.
搞什么
What the hell?
开什么玩笑 你跟这个军人
Are you kidding me? You and soldier boy?
德里克 你现在到底在干嘛
Derek, what the hell are you doing right now?
从我家里出去
And get up out of my house!
我做了你要我做的
I did what you told me to do.
-我要你做的 -对
- What I told you to do? - u202dYeah.
你说我们不能在一起的唯一原因
You said the only reason we're not together
就是我不面对现实
is because I'm not living my truth,
所以我做出改变了
so I changed all that.
-什么 -我走了
- What? u202d- I'm out of here.
不 等一下 菲利普 你不必走
No, wait, Philip. You don't have to.
你误解我了 好吗
Hey, you misunderstood me, all right?
菲利普 你不必走
Philip, you don't have to go.
你需要解决下这事
Yeah, well, you need to straighten this out.
我晚点再联♥系♥你
I'll talk to you later.
你在跟我玩什么 老兄
What kind of game you playing with me, man?
你跟他在一起多久了
So how long you been smashing this dude?
不关你的事 德里克
Ain't none of your damn business, Derek.
从我家滚出去
Get the hell up out of my place.
-我们需要谈谈 -才怪
- We need to talk. - u202dLike hell we do!
现在
Now!
你好吗
What's up?
明天都准备好了
All set for tomorrow, player.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
你这么打探你♥爸♥爸的事
You know your pops gonna kill you
他会杀了你的
trying to get in his business like that.
不 我们每年都这么做
Nah, we do this every year.
他假装我不会偷看
He pretends I ain't snooping,
他送我生日礼物时
I pretend to be surprised when he show me
我假装很惊喜
what he got me for my birthday.
那天她躲开马蒂
So it seems that she got away from Marty
很长一段时间
for a hot minute the other day,
是去见了你同父异母的兄弟
and went to go visit your half-brother.
你干嘛去见塔里克
Now, why did you go see Tariq?
德怀特说如果我帮他处理法蒂玛的私生子
Dwight said if I helped him with Fatima's bastard,
你那糟糕的妻子就不用再跟我们一起住
that that awful wife person wouldn't live with us anymore.
但他没实现他的承诺
But he broke his promise,
所以我让塔里克去解决下这事
so I got Tariq to handle it.
所以塔里克还在找我麻烦
So Tariq is still coming for me.
现在他想让安妮卡开口
And now he's trying to flip Anika.
但她没有我的把柄 是吧 卢修斯
But she doesn't have anything on me, does she, Lucious?
我从未直接对她说过什么
I never said anything...
但谁知道她有没有听到什么
to her outright, but who knows what she overheard.
怎么了
What's that?
你又得渐冻症了
You getting that ALS again?
我从没得过渐冻症
I never had ALS.
我是得了重症肌无力
I have myasthenia gravis.
那是什么 会要你的命吗
What is that? Does it kill you?
就是在跟那些干不好活的
I just get really exasperated
无能人士打交道时会真的很恼火
dealing with incompetent people who can't do their job.
惊喜结束了
The surprise over!
小子 你想干什么
Boy, what do you want?
我得告诉你们 你们都很好
I got to give it to y'all, y'all good.
我不明白
I don't...
如果你们还没有决定
I mean, if y'all haven't decided on
给我什么礼物
getting me a present...
布加迪威龙
Bugatti Veyron.
我在考虑红黑款的
I'm thinking about the black and the red two-tone.
有金色轮毂啊 爸
Some gold rims on there, Dad.
等等 你又想要一辆车吗
Wait, you want another car?
我有辆奥兹莫比尔98要卖♥♥
I mean, I got an Olds 98 for sale.
可以用最吊的姿势开
Clean with a gangsta lean.
匪帮的一种专用开车姿势
但对年轻人来说可能有些太夸张了
It might be too, uh, too much car for the young 'un, though.
我扫兴了吗
Did I blow it?
你们不是在计划惊喜派对吧
Are y'all not planning a surprise party, or what?
孩子 我们知道今天是你的生日
Look, boy, we know it's your birthday, okay?
生日快乐 但我们没法庆祝
Happy birthday. But we can't celebrate it
除非这破事消停下来 行吗
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表