剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
What?
让我动手 德怀特
Let me do it, Dwight.
妈 求你了 你走吧 求你了
Mama, please, will you leave? Please.
好了
Okay.
给你三十秒 说服我们
You've got 30 seconds to convince us
为什么要留你活口
why we should let you live.
我现在根本没必要来这里
Look, I didn't need to be here right now.
我本可以去寻求证人保护
I could've gone to Witness Protection
带走贝拉
and taken Bella with me.
那为什么没那么做呢
Well, why didn't you?
因为我需要时间去制定一个方案
Because I needed time to formulate a plan.
我现在想到了
And now I have one.
我洗耳恭听
I'm listening.
我们都知道 塔里克嫉妒你
We all know that Tariq is jealous of you.
你有什么 他就想要什么
We know that he wants what you have.
但他这么做
But he's only doing this
只是因为他觉得你偷了他爸爸
because he thinks that you stole his father.
心理学家 精神分♥析♥学派创始人
"弗洛伊德博士" 这一点我们早就知道了
Dr. Freud, we figured this out a long time ago.
我拥有的一切 他永远都得不到
And what I've got, he will never have.
没错 但如果你由着他
Yes, but there's one thing
有一件东西能被他抢走
that he will take if you let him.
我
Me.
如果我们能证明 塔里克和你的妻子
If we can prove that Tariq and your wife
有..."关系"
have been... involved,
他们就必须永久放弃这个案子
they will be forced to drop the case for good.
她得戴窃听器
She got to wear a wire.
可以 先让我赢得他的信任
That's fine. Just let me get his trust first.
她是个撒谎的卑鄙小人
She's a lyin' snake.
塔里克那么聪明 怎么可能喜欢她
Tariq's too smart to fall for her.
让妈妈下手
Let your mama do it.
好了 妈
Okay, Mama,
把枪给我
give me the gun.
把枪给我
Give it to me.
求你了
Please.
天啊
Oh, my God...
你从哪拿的
Where'd you get this?
她包里
It was in her purse.
是你送我的 记得吗
Look, you gave it to me, remember?
跟你无关
It's none of your business.
你说得对 跟我无关
You're right. None of my business.
给你一周时间 让你的方案奏效
You got one week to figure out a way to make your plan work,
不然我就让我妈
or I'm gonna be forced to let my mama do
做她一直梦寐以求的事了
what she's been dying to do.
我觉得他的生活都颠倒了
I just feel like he turned his whole life upside down,
我至少可以 怎么说呢
so the least I can do is, I don't know,
对他好点
show him a little kindness.
什么意思
What does that mean?
你想出于怜悯做点什么
You're gonna do something out of pity?
不 当然不了
No, of course not.
有点难解释 你不会理解的
It's kind of hard to explain. You wouldn't understand.
在音乐界...出柜...就像...
It's just... coming out in the music business, it's like...
比在军队里难多了 对吧
It's a lot harder than it would be in the military, right?
一定是
I'm sure.
你说得对 或许你真的理解
Okay, you're right. Maybe you do know something.
我的确知道一件事
Look, what I do know is that...
你我之间的感情真的很特别
what you and I have could actually be really special.
我对D大调不感兴趣 我只是...
I'm not interested in D-Major. I just...
他在经历这种事情
I just think that we could show him a little compassion
我们应该给他一些理解
for what he's going through.
你说得对
I think you're right.
我们应该
I think we should.
谢谢
Thank you.
我去把车开到前面来
I'm gonna go have the car pull around front
好给你弟弟一个惊喜
so we can surprise your baby brother.
好的
Sounds good.
抱歉 我害怕了 所以跑了
I'm sorry. Look, I got scared and I ran.
没关系
No, it's cool.
你没告诉卢修斯吧
You didn't tell Lucious, right?
当然没有 我没告诉卢修斯
Hell no, I didn't tell Lucious.
我告诉他 我妈病了
I just told him that my mom was sick
我把孩子丢给哈基姆了
and I left the baby with Hakeem.
我不能告诉卢修斯 他会杀了我的
I can't tell Lucious. He'll kill me.
看 我说的就是这个 安妮塔
u202dYeah, see, that's what I'm talking about, Anika.
趁还没有人被杀 我们得赶紧作证
We need to do this before anybody else gets killed.
听着 塔里克
Look, Tariq,
我只是不想让贝拉
all I know is I don't want Bella
落到陌生人手里
to be in the hands of strangers, you know?
我不想下半辈子都在担惊受怕中度过
And I don't want to look over my shoulder for the rest of my life.
我不知道该怎么办
I don't know what to do.
我会保护你的
I'll protect you.
相信我
Trust me.
好吧
All right.
但是我只相信你一个人
But, look, only you.
好吗 因为我...
All right? 'Cause I-I...
我不想独自面对这一切
I don't want to do this on my own.
这样吧
Tell you what,
我们接下来这样做
this is what we'll do.
我们等一周让一切恢复正常
We'll give it a week to let it get back to normal, all right?
然后我们再试一次
Then we'll try again.
别管什么证人保护计划了
And forget Witness Protection.
我来保护你
You'll be under my protection.
我不会离开你半步的
I won't leave your side.
谢谢你
Thank you.
很高兴见到你 哥们
Good to see you, man.
别这样
Come on.
小姐
Miss...
我的卡怎么不能用了
Why is this not working?
这上面写着D大调呢
It's... It says D-Major on there.
系统出错了吗
Is there some kind of mistake?
看见了吗 上面写的D大调 就是我
You see it says D-Major? That's me.
麻烦帮我给贾马尔打个电♥话♥
Do me a favor and call Jamal.
拜托 哥们 别这样
Hey, man, come on. You don't want to be doing this.
你回家吧
Why don't you just go home?
你又不知道我想怎样
You don't know what I want to be doing.
我知道 我们都知道
Yeah, I do. We both do.
我们都明白你现在很难熬
We know exactly what you're going through, man.
我们理解你的心情
We know where you're coming from.
你一直在说"我们"
You keep saying "We."
好像你和贾马尔有什么真感情似的
Like you and Jamal got something real.
我只是想让你明白现在是什么情况
I just want you to understand what's going on, man,
这样对大家都好 懂吗
it'd make this a lot easier. All right?
我明白现在是什么情况
I understand what's going on.
问题是 菲利普 不管你多努力
The thing is, Philip, no matter how hard you try,
你都不可能像我一样满足他
you won't never, ever be able to give it to him the way I do.
-明白吗 小矮子 -放开我
- Okay, shorty? u202d- Get off of me, man.
菲利普 你怎么回事
Yo, Philip. Come on, what's your problem?
还是他自找的
Still had that one coming, man.
贾马尔
Jamal...
♪Work, work, work, work, work, work♪
Rihanna - Work
♪he said me haffi work, work, work, work, work, work♪
♪He see me do mi dirt, dirt, dirt, dirt, dirt, dirt♪
♪And so me put in...♪
我说"嘀"
I said drip!
嗒
Drop!
-嘀 -嗒
- Drip! - Drop!
大家都知道我们下一站去哪里了
look, y'all already know the spot on the next tour.
就是去拉维提科斯
It's Laviticus.
还是自家地盘最好 对吧
Ain't no place like home, right?
没错
Yeah!
-生日快乐 -把钱拿来
- Happy birthday! - Get that money!
懂我意思吗 让钞票飞起来
You know what I'm saying? Throw that money up.
♪Work, work, work, work, work, work, work...♪
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表