剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
场地已经找好了 孩子们很兴奋
We have a spot secured already; the kids are excited...
不如我再帮帮你们
Well, why don't I sweeten the deal
让帝国娱乐负担所有费用
and say Empire underwrites the whole thing?
让我不知如何是好了
Put me in an awkward...
你们怎么看 孩子们
What do you think, kids?
-好 -那好吧
- Yes! u202d- Well, okay.
那就这么定了
There you have it.
你真是太慷慨了 卢修斯
u202dIt's a very, very generous offer, Lucious.
谢谢 非常慷慨 爸
Thank you. Extremely generous, Dad.
你这是干什么
What is this about?
不如我们把这个活动
Look, why don't we stream
在帝国流媒体上直播吧
this whole thing live on Empire XStream?
你一定看过相关报道
u202dI mean, you've read about it
这会是你传达理念的最好媒介
and there's no better way of getting your message out.
你真是太善良了 先生
You are truly an angel, sir.
非常感谢
Appreciate this.
继续努力 好好唱
Keep doing what you're doing with that.
顺便 把这件事告诉你妈
Oh, and by the way, tell your mama about this
好让她帮忙弄音乐 好吗
so that she can facilitate the music, all right?
认识你真高兴 议员先生
Nice meeting you, Councilman.
再见 先生 保重
All right, sir. Do well.
♪毫无疑问 美女 你对我有感♪
♪It's the real, shawty, I know you gotta feel me♪
♪我竭力争取 你会让我们腰缠万贯♪
♪I asked them for a deal, said if you could make us a Billie♪
♪背水一战 弱点暴露♪
♪Been running this here, I got a cramp in my Achilles♪
♪你一鸣惊人 我身经百战♪
♪Say you only get one shot, I took nine♪
唱得挺好啊 小哈
No... that was it, Keem.
-是吗 -唱得很棒
- Yeah? u202d- Yes, that was hot.
起初你讨厌我 然后又爱上我
Oh, so... first you hate me, then you love me.
是这样吗
Is that it?
♪起初恨我 之后爱我♪
♪First you hate me, then you love me♪
♪起初恨我♪
♪First you hate me♪
♪起初恨我 之后爱我♪
♪First you hate me, then you love me♪
♪起初恨我 之后爱我♪
♪First you hate me, then you love me♪
有灵感了
Ooh, I got it.
♪起初他们恨你♪
♪First they hate you♪
♪之后爱你♪
♪Then they love you♪
♪确定 无疑♪
♪Fo' sho', no doubt♪
♪潜能浮现 人们爱才♪
♪They love you when they see you got potential♪
♪崭露头角♪
♪When you roll out♪
♪尽己所能 不遗余力♪
♪Hustle till it's all out♪
♪天寒地冻 方才离去♪
♪Bundle when it's cold out♪
♪一举一动 尽在眼中♪
♪And watch your every move♪
♪你挥金如土 他们密谋策划♪
♪Yeah, they plotting when you ball out♪
♪见你吸金又吃香喝辣♪
♪They see you getting money and you eatin'♪
♪他们也想分一杯羹♪
♪They want a plate♪
♪狗咬狗 人吃人♪
♪Dog eat dog out here♪
♪浑身解数 诱你上钩♪
♪Bring ya kind of bait♪
♪遍地金钱♪
♪Gettin' cheese all over♪
♪我还算不错♪
♪I'm kinda great♪
♪找到妹子 离开此地♪
♪Just got me a Nu-Nu chick, uh, time to skate♪
♪如果我离开 她会记得我吗♪
♪I asked, if I was to go, would she remember me?♪
♪我们郎才女貌♪
♪Got a lot of class, but we lack♪
♪唯独缺少共鸣♪
♪A lot of chemistry♪
♪虽念旧情 不过再见♪
♪On to the previous, bye, see ya♪
♪总之 很高兴遇见你♪
♪All said and done, it was a pleasure to meet ya♪
要想把这首歌♥打造成传奇 还缺点什么
Man, we need something to make this song legendary.
让他们一听就忘不了
Like, once they hear it, they ain't gonna forget it.
必须是他们熟知的东西
I mean, it has to be something they know.
-会记住你 记住我 -会记住
- You'll remember you, remember me? u202d- You'll remember...
记住我的名字
You'll remember my name!
♪别丢下我♪
♪Don't count me out♪
♪我只为留下♪
♪I'm here to stay♪
♪尚未察觉 局面已变♪
♪Before you know I've changed the game♪
♪终将明白♪
♪You'll see♪
♪你将铭记我的名字♪
♪You will remember my name♪
♪名字 名字 名字♪
♪Name, name, name♪
♪独自承担 我为城装束♪
♪Guess I'm on my A.I., put on for the city♪
♪我倾尽所有 一旦你衰落♪
♪And I gave 'em all I can, once you fall off♪
♪那再见了 我才是传奇♪
♪They say bye, you know I'm a baller♪
这就对了
There you go, mama.
♪俯瞰一切废柴♪
♪Overseeing all the downers♪
♪通览全局 我们占优♪
♪Looking through the game, all I see is real around us♪
♪如何应对这不安紧张♪
♪Yeah, yeah, how to deal with all this tension♪
♪他们对你半途而废♪
♪When they quick to switch up on ya♪
♪木已成舟♪
♪When it's all said and done♪
♪我会是♪
♪I will be♪
♪第一名♪
♪Number one♪
♪等着瞧♪
♪You'll see♪
♪你将铭记我的名字♪
♪You will remember my name♪
♪名字 名字 名字♪
♪Name, name, name♪
-还有什么 -贾马尔这周回录音棚了
- What else? - u202dUh, Jamal is back in the studio this week.
别担心贾马尔 交给我
Don't worry about Jamal. I got him.
J老爹情况如何
What about your boy J Poppa?
他准备好回录音棚了
He's ready to get back in the booth,
所以我帮他挑了一批全新的制♥作♥人
so I lined up a bunch of brand-new producers for him...
不过他和帝国娱乐的合同不是快到期了吗
Right, but isn't his contract up with Empire?
-他会续约吗 -当然了
- Is he gonna re-up? - Obviously.
他不会离开帝国娱乐 他在这儿很开心
He ain't going nowhere. He's very happy here.
不过你说过 你想跟我谈谈
But, uh, you know, y-you said that you wanted to talk to me about
艺人开♥发♥部的职位 我其实有很多想法
the A&R position, and I actually have a lot of ideas,
-我能不能... -贝基 你真美
- and if I could... - Wow, Becky, you look beautiful.
谢谢
Thank you.
我有份礼物
Hey, um, I got a gift.
别担心 不是送你的
Don't worry, it's not for you.
是送贾马尔的
It's for Jamal.
五分钟就好 拜托
Five minutes, that's it. Please.
好 我等会儿回来
Okay. I'll be back.
我在考虑
I was thinking about, um...
我们儿子的小问题
our son's little problem.
我想 要是能给他一首新歌♥...
And so I thought maybe if I got him a new track--
有时一首新歌♥
sometimes a new track can make you feel
能让人感觉焕然一新
different about where you are.
但我知道他不肯收下我的礼物
But I knew he wouldn't take it from me.
你就说是你送的
But I thought you might say it was from you.
贾马尔没有问题
Jamal doesn't have a problem.
-我知道你的把戏 卢修斯 -什么把戏
- And I know what you're doing, Lucious. - What am I doing?
这是我们第一次相遇时的那首歌♥
That's when we first met.
♪我开始唱低音 她开始...♪
♪I started throwing bass, she started...♪
♪她说 "不♪
♪She said, "No, I don't♪
他还挺可爱的嘛
He is kind of cute.
♪我只是有个朋友而已"♪
♪I only have a friend"♪
他才不可爱
No, he's not cute.
♪我都不想尝试♪
♪Come on, I'm not even goin' for it♪
-别去 -你要去哪儿
- Don't-don't do it. - Wh-where you going?
♪你♪
♪You♪
♪你让我垂涎♪
♪You got what I need♪
♪你说他只是普通朋友♪
♪And you say he's just a friend♪
♪你说他只是普通朋友 宝贝♪
♪And you say he's just a friend, oh, baby♪
♪你♪
♪You♪
♪你让我垂涎♪
♪You got what I need♪
♪你说他只是普通朋友♪
♪And you say he's just a friend♪
♪你说他只是普通朋友♪
♪And you say he's just a friend♪
♪宝贝 你♪
♪Oh, baby, you♪
♪你让我垂涎♪
♪Got what I need♪
♪你说他只是普通朋友♪
♪And you say he's just a friend♪
♪你说他只是普通朋友♪
♪And you say he's just a friend♪
♪宝贝 你♪
♪Oh, baby, you♪ u202d
♪你让我垂涎♪
♪You got what I need♪
♪你说他只是普通朋友♪
♪And you say he's just a friend♪
♪你说他只是普通朋友♪
♪And you say he's just a friend♪
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表