剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
真♥相♥与和解 哥
Truth and reconciliation, brother.
不如你看看咱妈
Why don't you look at your mother?
我知道不只我一个想要被治愈
I know I can't be the only one that wants to heal,
而咱爸 他欠我们的
and our father, he owes that to us.
欠你们吗
Owe you?
我赐予了你们生命
I gave you life.
你们所拥有的一切
Everything that y'all have,
都是我给你们的
it's because of me.
我挨那一枪也是拜你所赐
Including this big-ass bullet in my gut.
我改变不了过去
Well, I can't change the past.
你能改变未来 爸
You could change the future, Dad.
如果你真想 你能做到
If you really wanted to, you could.
听我说 我们都是
Look, you know, we-we do.
我们总是互相埋怨
We bitch and complain all the time.
我们绝对应该对你的付出
And we should absolutely be grateful
心怀感恩
for everything that you've done for us.
你们当然该感恩
You're damn right you should be.
我发誓 我真的感恩
Well, I am. I swear.
但如今这一切让我们窒息
But we're drowning here, man.
如果你不带我们走出困境
And if you ain't gonna lead us to some other place,
远离心碎 我们就得甩下你了
other than heartache, then we're gonna have to leave you behind.
贾马尔 够了 行了
Jamal, Jamal, that's enough, okay? That's enough.
我们
"We"?
你们都跟他串通好了吗
Are y'all all in cahoots with him?
大家都不说话了吗
Oh, and now y'all ain't got nothing to say?
不说吗
Nothing?
你可真行啊
You are some piece of work, man.
你活生生站在这里
You standing there breathing
全是因为我愿意不择手段
because I'm willing to do the dirty work necessary
保护我家人的安全
to keep this family safe.
-你妈想要... -卢修斯
- When your mama called in a hit... - u202dLucious.
-处理掉... -卢修斯
- to clean up a mess... - Lucious!
-跟她... -妈 他说什么呢
- she had made... u202d- Mom, what is he talking about?
-有恩怨的弗蕾达父亲 -闭嘴
- with Freda's father... - Shut up.
你觉得是谁善后此事的
who do you think answered that call?
不 那不是真的 妈 不是真的吧
No, that's not true. Ma, that's not true.
那不...
That's...
我就说一句
I'll tell you one thing
你妈说得对
your mama's right about:
一切不是非黑即白
everything ain't black and white.
善恶没有那么明显的界限
And we ain't all good and bad.
但我决不会
But I will be damned
因为爱你而道歉
if I will ever apologize for loving you.
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表