剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
保持在线
So stay logged in,
因为我整晚都会给出线索
'cause I'm gonna be dropping hints all night,
这样你们就能知道我们接下来去哪家夜店狂欢
so y'all can figure out what club we're hopping to next.
可恶 真希望我能在场
Damn. I wish I was gonna be there.
我很抱歉 宝贝
I'm so sorry, babe.
等我巡演回去 我们再庆祝一下吧
We'll just have to celebrate when I get back from this tour.
-你保证 -我保证
- Promise. - I promise.
就是这样
And there y'all have it.
提基姆就是这样保持异地恋火热甜蜜的
That's how Takeem keep that long-distance love hot and heavy.
别忘了整晚观看 才能获得线索
But you got to watch all night to get the clues
搭上哈基姆的生日列车
and ride Hakeem's birthday train.
先不说了
We out.
一定会很火爆
It's gonna be lit.
-嗨翻全场 -最好如此
- Litty. - u202dIt better be.
就是有点难过 提安娜没法到场
Just bummed Tiana not gonna be there.
你的制♥作♥人小伙伴托里呢
Where's your producer friend, Tory?
她不在了
She's gone.
因饥渴而死
She died of thirst.
坐吧
Sit down.
德里克 你到底怎么想的
Derek, what the hell were you thinking?
你说我们没法在一起
You said that we couldn't be together
是因为我没出柜
because I was in the closet.
所以我就出柜了
So I came out.
你不该为别人而出柜
You don't come out for someone else.
该是为了自己
You come out for yourself.
而且 你不该把我也牵扯进去
And you don't throw my name into the situation,
尤其是在社交媒体上
especially when it's on social media.
我尽力了
Man, I am trying here.
又没有剧本让我照做
It's not like there's some playbook for this, you know?
我很害怕
I'm scared, man.
有很多人不再理我了
I got cats turning their back on me.
你知道嘻哈界是什么样
You know how this hip-hop game is.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
我很抱歉 你要应付这些事情
I'm sorry you got to deal with that.
我只是希望你这样做之前能先和我谈谈
I just wish that you would've talked to me first, you know?
当面谈谈
In person.
我已经失去三场演出了
I done lost three gigs already, man.
这些人在推特上不停讥讽我
I got these cats clowning me on Twitter.
我似乎陷入了恶性循环
It's like I'm spiraling, man.
我似乎... 迷失了 在不停挣扎
I-I'm like, I'm losing, I'm struggling.
我明白
Yeah, yeah.
他在这里干什么 贾马尔
What is he doing here, Jamal?
没事的 妈
It's all right, Ma.
不 怎么没事
No, it's not all right.
他之前给你提供毒品
He was your supplier.
你不该和给你提供毒品的人混在一起
You're not supposed to be around people who enabled you.
你在说什么 我没有给他...
What are you talking about? I didn't enable...
小子 你知道我在说什么 你最好闪远点
Boy, you know what I'm talking about. You better back down.
妈 他从没给我提供毒品
Ma, he has never been my supplier.
听着 我们...
Look, we'll, we'll...
改天再谈吧 好吗
deal with this another time, all right?
一起想个办法
Figure something out together,
但现在 我得跟我妈谈谈
but right now, I need to talk to my mom.
听到没 他要和他妈谈谈
Yeah, he needs to talk to his mother.
也许你也该和你妈谈谈
Maybe you should go talk to yours.
-妈 别这样 -你说得对
- Mom, please. - u202dThat makes sense.
你们先谈家务事吧
You guys do the family thing, man.
对 再见
Yeah, bye-bye.
再见 女王蜂
All right, Queen B.
别打我儿子的主意
Keep your dirty hands to yourself.
-妈 别这样 -怎么了
- Mom, please. u202d- What?
怎么了 你还想怎样... 慢走不送
And what, what, what are you, get... Bye!
-你在做什么 贾马尔 -我知道
- What are you doing, Jamal? - u202dI know.
是他先来找我的
I mean, but the fool came out for me.
我知道在社交媒体上那么做很蠢
And I know it was stupid or whatever on social media,
但他现在感觉被暴露在大庭广众之下
but he feels really exposed right now.
你不懂那种感觉
You don't know what that feels like.
我才不在乎他的感受呢
I don't give a damn about his feelings.
你最好在失去菲利普前赶紧甩了他
You better dump his ass before you lose Philip.
好啊 妈
Okay, Ma.
不如你在失去安吉洛前 先把老爸甩了
Well, how about you drop Dad, before you lose Angelo?
闭上你的臭嘴吧
Shut your stupid ass up,
就没人跟你谈过这件事吗
didn't nobody come down here to talk about that.
这样吧 你管好自己的事情
Tell you what, you worry about your dirty laundry,
我管好我的
and I'll worry about mine.
-听起来不错 -好
- Sounds like a plan. - Okay.
我就是过来问问
Look, I just came to see
-你今晚参加你弟的狂欢会吗 -当然
- if you're gonna show up for your brother tonight. - Of course.
他到拉维提科斯时 小安和我都会去
Dre and I are gonna go there, when he hits Laviticus.
他毫不知情
He has no idea.
-你去吗 -不去
- You coming? - u202dNo.
小哈不会想和他妈一起泡夜店的
Keem don't want to club with his mama.
再说 我和安吉洛要和那些上层黑人吃晚饭
Plus, me and Angelo have a dinner with these bourgie black folk.
他们甚至都不再来找我麻烦了 贾马尔
You know, they don't even bother me anymore, Jamal.
我的街头声望丧失了吗
Am I losing my street cred?
有可能
Maybe.
这是件坏事吗
I mean, is that such a bad thing?
我不知道
I don't know.
我要做我自己 这么跟你说吧
I'm gonna be myself, I'll tell you that much.
就稍微打扮打扮
Just a little more polished.
行吧
u202dOkay.
起来道个别 我得为今晚弄头发去了
Boy, get up, I got to go get my hair done for tonight.
再见 我爱你
Bye. Love you.
我也爱你 离那个垃圾远一点
I love you too. Stay away from that trash.
你也离我的下流老爸远一点
Stay away from my dirty daddy.
闭嘴吧
Shut up.
顺便说下 我和你♥爸♥替你处理过你的门卫了
By the way, me and your father took care of your doorman.
怎么处理的
How?
-妈 -别问了 小子
- Ma? - u202dShut up, boy.
哈基姆 我以为你年纪大点后
Hakeem, I thought you were supposed to get smarter
能变得聪明点 而不是越来越蠢
as you got older, not dumber.
闭嘴
Shut up, man.
我不会让你在帝国娱乐流媒体上
I'm not letting you stream your birthday mess
直播生日派对一团糟的 知道吗
live on Empire XStream, all right?
你什么毛病
What's your problem, man?
-你什么毛病 -打住
- What's your problem, man?! - Hold on, hold on!
怎么了 让他找乐子去吧
What's going on? Let him have his fun.
无伤大雅
It's harmless.
我能想到不利于我们的一万种可能 爸
I can think of a million ways it could become harmful for us, Pop.
单是安保的花费...
The cost of security alone...
我只要在俱乐部出场
I'll pull in ten times the cost of security
就能赚到十倍于安保花费的钞票
with all the cash I'll be making on my club appearances.
为什么你一直嚷着说话
Why do you keep raising your voice in here?
因为他让我抓狂
'Cause he getting on my nerves.
这是他的生日 让他找乐子去吧
Look, it's his birthday. Let him have his fun.
顺便说 抱歉 我去不了
Oh, by the way, I'm so sorry, I'm not gonna make it.
爸 全家人都抛弃我 我已经够惨的了
Dad, it's bad enough my whole family trying to bail on me now.
安德鲁又想毁了我的派对
Now Andre's trying to wreck my party?
-我走了 -干得好
- I'm outta here. - Nice job.
他看起来很失望
He looks pretty disappointed.
他真觉得我们对他的重要日子视而不见
Yeah, he really thinks we're just ignoring his big day.
天啊 你们真是的
Oh, man, you guys, boy.
他没从我这里得到新的布加迪挺惊讶的
He's surprised when he don't get that Bugatti from me.
-他想要那车 -想疯了
- Aw, he wants that car. - Yeah, he's out of his damn mind.
我才不买♥♥给他
I ain't buying him that.
拉斯维加斯是怎么回事
What's up with this, um, Vegas thing?
告诉我
Tell me.
不知道
I don't know.
我试着打回去 没人接
I tried to call the guy back. Nothing.
怎么
What?
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表