剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
没错 这钱人人有份
Yeah. Money for everybody.
♪And so me put in work♪
♪Work, work, work, work, work♪
这是什么节目
What's this?
生日快乐 宝贝
Happy birthday, baby!
我们是官配
We're official.
♪一 二 三♪
♪One, two, three♪
♪我希望你只属于我♪
♪I want you all mine♪
♪对你发出爱的信♥号♥♥♪
♪I'll give you all the signs♪
♪虽然我也曾犹豫不决♪
♪I know that I took my time♪
♪但我已经下定决心♪
♪But I made up my mind♪
♪宝贝 你给我♪
♪Oh, baby, you know you make me feel♪
♪前所未有的感觉♪
♪Something that I never had♪
♪你让我明白我们之间是真爱♪
♪You let me know it's real♪
♪没有人能取代你给我的感觉♪
♪Can't nobody make me feel the way that you do♪
♪当你在我身边 我的目光离不开你♪
♪When you 'round me I can't take my eyes off of you, ooh♪
♪看出你用情真 喜欢你的套路♪
♪I can see you're 'bout it, love the way that you move♪
♪我说你很棒 你知道这是事实♪
♪Tellin' you you got it and you know it's the truth♪
♪你在我身边 我就很快乐♪
♪I feel so alive when I got you right here by my side♪
♪因为在你身边♪
♪That's 'cause when I'm with you♪
♪就很安全♪
♪You know everything is all right♪
♪别担心 我挺你♪
♪Don't worry, I got you♪
♪别担心 我挺你♪
♪Don't worry, I got you♪
♪别担心 我挺你♪
♪Don't worry, I got you♪
生日快乐 弟弟 我爱你
Happy birthday, brother, I love you.
♪别担心 我挺你♪
♪Don't worry, I got you♪
♪别担心 你很棒♪
♪Don't worry, you got it♪
♪我也很棒 想象一下♪
♪I got it, too, so just imagine what we♪
♪我们兄弟合璧天下无敌♪
♪What we could be together♪
♪想一直这样爱护你♪
♪Always want to give you my loving♪
你以为我们会忘了自己的弟弟吗
You think we gonna forget our baby brother?
大哥 你好
Hey, what's up, bro?
-生日快乐 哈基姆 -我的礼物呢
- Happy birthday, Hakeem. - Where's my gift?
在路上呢 很快就到
It's in the mail.
-在路上呢 -你知道我最靠谱了
- It's in the mail? - You know I'm good for it.
好了 今晚是你的主场
it's your night. All right?
♪无论你需要什么♪
♪Anything you need, yeah♪
好吧
All right.
♪放心有我在♪
♪You can count on me♪
♪别担心♪
♪Don't worry♪
♪别担心♪
♪Don't worry♪
♪我挺你 无论你需要什么♪
♪'Cause I got you Anything you need♪
♪放心有我在♪
♪You can count on me, yeah, yeah♪
♪我挺你 轻而易举♪
♪I hold you down like it's nothin'♪
♪我需要你的爱 要你在我身边♪
♪'Cause I need your lovin', I'd rather have you by my side♪
♪夜店泡妞索然无味 我愿为你♪
♪Than them chicks clubbing, you see them bankrolls♪
♪一掷千金 我真心不变♪
♪ I'll spend them on you, and I'll always keep it real♪
♪不会假装 我要抱紧你♪
♪No pretending on you, I'm just trying put you under my arm♪
♪娶你为妻 带你环游世界♪
♪And make you wifey, take you round the world♪
♪去你喜欢的地方游山玩水♪
♪Anywhere you want to sightsee...♪
我要去和那个辣妹搭讪 瞧好了
I'm 'bout to go holler at this shorty. Watch me.
♪我要让你身份证上随我姓♪
♪I'm just trying to change the last name on your I.D.♪
♪宝贝我会为你买♥♥单♪
♪I'd pay the cost for you baby♪
不感兴趣 谢谢
No thanks.
我留意你一晚上了
I seen you all night, girl.
我知道你也注意到我了
I know you seen me, too.
给我个笑脸好不好
Just you give me a little smile.
说了"不感兴趣" 听不懂话吗
What part of "No" don't you understand?
放开她
Look, let go of her!
放手 哥们 你力气太大了
Push off, bro. You too strong.
哥们 放开她
Hey, yo. Leave her alone, man.
把你的手拿开
Get your hands off her.
你跟谁这么说话
who do you think you're talking to?
肯尼迪
Kennedy!
臭贱♥人♥
Ratchet-ass bitch.
松手
Get off!
别打了
Stop it!
马塞尔 快把安德鲁叫来
Marcel, go get Andre now!
小哈 你退后
Keem, now just stay back!
放开我 放开我
Let me go! Let me go!
赶紧放开他
Let him go now!
你好啊
Yo! What's up?
你们全是贱♥人♥
Y'all some bitches!
生日快乐 哈基姆
这太扯了
This is crazy.
你没事吧
You all right?
我刚跟我派来保护你的保镖谈了一下
I just talked to the men I sent to ride shotgun on your ass.
他们说你把他们赶走了
They said you cut them loose.
我以为他们是小光的手下
I thought they were Shine's boys,
你派他们来砸我生日会的场子
and you sent them to mess my b-day up.
我为什么要那么做 哈基姆
Why would I do that, Hakeem?
我想想 因为你总这么做
Let me think. 'Cause you always do that.
好了 听着 首先
Whatever. Listen, first of all,
这不是故意这么做的
it wasn't done on purpose.
他做什么事都不是故意的
It's never on purpose with him.
他不用按我们俩的标准行事
He's never been held to the same standard as you and me,
-因为他还是个孩子 对吧 -别闹了
- 'cause he's the baby, right? - Stop that.
今天是他生日 我们明天再谈这件事吧
It's his birthday right now, so we'll deal with it tomorrow.
你知道他请了两个路人
No, did you know that he hired two random dudes
来做他的保镖吗
to act like his security?
我才没请人呢
I didn't hire nobody.
他们说他用现金 香槟 手表当酬劳
They said he gave them cash, champagne, watches,
请他们当保镖
in exchange for their services.
从法律上看
Now, in the eyes of the law,
他们实际成为了帝国娱乐的员工 贾马尔
that makes them de facto employees of Empire, Jamal.
你说话时 别把我当空气
Well, stop talking about me like I'm not standing here.
我做错了
I made a mistake.
我当时又该怎么做
What was I supposed to do?
在帝国娱乐的活动现场
In an Empire venue.
公♥司♥旗下的场地
On company property.
你知道这其中要担负的责任吗
Do you have any idea, the liability?
你不是都为人父亲了吗
Ain't you supposed to be a father?
冷静些 大家都看着呢
Calm down, people watching.
你只是因为爸在这事上支持我才生气
You just mad 'cause Dad had my back on this.
他理解我
See, he understands me.
我们俩之间的联♥系♥ 你永远无法企及
Him and me got something you will never have,
那就是音乐
and that's music.
别说了 哈基姆 闭嘴吧
Shut up, Hakeem, just shut up.
你知道我不懂什么负担不负担
You know I don't know nothing about liability.
因为你就是负担
That's because you are the liability,
哈基姆 小安 都别激动
Hakeem! u202dDre, chill.
家族的负担 公♥司♥的负担
For this family and for this company.
你都喷到我脸上了
Stop spitting in my face.
这么说吧
You know what?
你今年都21岁了
You are 21 years old now.
没错
Yup.
-你是个男人 -我是个男人
- You a man. - u202dI'm a man.
你得学会为自己的行为负责
You gonna learn to take responsibilities
像个男人一样
for your actions like a man.
所以这一刻起
u202dSo, as of this minute,
我要叫停你的流媒体频道
your channel is shut down.
你别想再上帝国娱乐的流媒体频道了
You are off of Empire XStream for good.
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
小安 别闹了
Yo, Dre, stop playing with me.
把摄像机给我
Give me my camera, man.
他什么毛病 小安总这么烦人
What's his problem, man? Dre always bugging.
-你别那么火大了 -好 知道了
- Why don't you calm your ass down? u202d- Yeah, okay, man.
-这事大部分的错都在于你 哈基姆 -怎么说
- And it is mostly your fault, Hakeem, it is. u202d- How?
过来 宝贝
Come here, baby.
派对一开始很棒 对吧
Look, it was all so dope at first, right?
然后我的生日会就被毁了
And then my party just got ruined.
你不是吧
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表