剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
和你还有你那些炮♥友♥有什么不同吗
As opposed to you and all your little sidepieces?
乐坛还有哪个二流歌♥手
Is there any B-list singer left in the game
是你没睡过的吗
that you haven't smashed?
跟你搞拉拉的无名女模我可能就没睡过
Maybe one of the "Who" models you been lezzing out with.
为出名追随不入流说唱歌♥手的那些 宝贝
You know, catching off-brand rappers for fame, baby...
拜托你俩
Come on, y'all,
别这样
cut it out!
你留下处理这个烂摊子吧
Well, I'm going to leave you to this
我还有另外一个烂摊子需要处理呢
while I go and do something equally unpleasant.
我要去阿奇博尔德
I've got to have tea over at Archibald's
和利亚还有安妮卡喝茶
with Leah and Anika.
但愿那儿的黄油刀不锋利
Well, I hope the butter knife is dull.
德怀特 面包皮在哪儿
Dwight, where's my crusts?
让他把面包皮给我拿回来
Make him bring my crusts back.
你去厨房♥看看能不能
Can you go in the kitchen and see if somebody
给她弄点面包皮来
can get this woman some crusts?
-好的 -谢谢
- Right away. - u202dThank you.
解决了
Done.
现在我们来谈谈如何同住在一个屋檐下
Now let's discuss how we're all gonna live together
而不互相残杀吧
under the same roof without killing each other.
我本该担任小光的艺人开♥发♥部主管
Well, I was supposed to be Shine's head of A&R,
这也许能让我不在家里待着
so maybe that would have gotten me out of the house
让这些事不那么难以忍♥受
and made all of this just a little bit more tolerable.
你当主管这事是没戏了
Well, that's not happening now that
安德鲁和内莎在一起了 所以...
Andre and Nessa are together, so...
所以让她离我远一点 好吗
So just keep her far away from me, okay?
我说的"远一点"是指
And I do mean far away, which means that
你远离我的婴儿房♥
you stay out of the nursery,
远离我的洗手间
stay out of my bathroom,
远离我的化妆间 好吗
and stay out of my dressing room, okay?
因为我看到你涂了我的红宝石色口红
Because I see you putting on my ruby lipstick.
我告诉过你 要是你依然不尊重她的界限
What did I tell you was gonna happen to you
我会怎么处置你
if you keep disrespecting her boundaries?
我绝对不回那个烂房♥间
I'm not going back in that awful room
你把我和安德鲁都锁进去
that you locked me and Andre in!
让我在那个地下室饿死
That dungeon where you starved me!
你小声点
Keep your voice down!
-你弄疼我了 放手 -我不会告诉你...
- You're hurting me. Let go! - I'm not gonna tell you...
你弄疼我了
You're hurting me!
放手
Let go!
放手
Let go.
我要进去了
I'm goin' in.
长官 长官
Sir, sir.
这样会暴露整个监视小队的
You're gonna blow our whole surveillance detail.
我必须把她从那家里接出来 休斯
I've gotta get her out of that house, Hughes.
他们彼此憎恨 会虐待她的
They hate each other. It's an abusive situation.
如果他们如此憎恨彼此
Well, if they hate each other so much,
也许我们可以利用这一点
maybe there's a way to use that.
确实 策反她
Yeah. Turn her.
我考虑过这事
I've thought about that.
我不确定
I don't know.
她是个老妇人
She's an old woman.
患有精神病的老妇人
A mentally ill old woman.
但是...
But hey...
如果卢修斯被自己母亲背叛
it'd serve Lucious right
那也真是罪有应得
to turn his own mother against him.
说真的 穿这身我什么也做不了
Like, seriously, I can't do anything in this.
它确实挺长 但也挺可爱的
I mean, it-it's long, but I think it's cute.
你觉得呢 挺可爱吧
What you think? It's cute, right?
你醉了 什么也不知道
u202dNo, you drunk. You don't know.
我去把女裁缝找来
You know what? I'm gonna get the seamstress.
一会儿就回来 稍等
I'll be right back. Hold on.
内莎 能拜托你帮我脱下来吗
Nessa, can you help me get out of this, please?
当然
Yeah. Sure.
谁能帮我找个女裁缝找来
Hey, can somebody get me a seamstress, please?
-我发誓... -我去找
- I swear... - I'm on it.
谢谢
Thank you.
她正在赶来 别担心了
Okay, she on her way, so don't even worry about it.
听着 忙完以后 我们去放松放松
You know what? After we leave here, we gonna turn up.
给你弄点好东西
We gonna get you a little something,
你只是有点紧张
'cause you're a little uptight.
你不懂 这场演出很重要
But you don't understand that this performance is big.
必须要做到完美
Like, it needs to be perfect.
我懂 所以才来这儿
I hear you, but that's why I'm here.
不管你需要什么帮助
You know, whatever you need help with,
我都在这儿 冷静点
I got you, just chill.
等等 等等 有什么东西烧着了吗
Hold on, hold on, is something burning?
内莎
Oh, Nessa!
内莎 你做了什么
Oh, Nessa, what did you do?
天啊
Oh, my God.
内莎
Nessa!
-对不... -真的吗
- I'm s... - u202dReally?
-天... -你做了什么
- Oh, my... - What did you do?
这是个意外 提安娜
It was an accident, Tiana.
-对不起 我会给你再找一件 -怎么找
- I'm sorry, I'll get you another one. - How?!
这是高定 根本没有第二件
This is couture. There isn't another!
告诉我我能做什么
Well, just tell me what I need to do.
你哪根筋搭错了 你是不是傻
What is wrong with you? Are you stupid?
你是不是傻
Are you stupid?
因为这件事海琳·冯·怀斯会杀了我的
Helene Von Wyeth will destroy me for this!
那个贱♥人♥根本不想让我
That bitch didn't even want me
参加她那个为了洗白而举♥行♥的破演出
in her stupid whitewashed show to begin with.
她和帝国娱乐合作的唯一原因
The only reason she teamed up with Empire
就是她被人发现
is because she got dragged out for doing
她做的那个《走出非洲》系列
some wack-ass Out of Africa collection
里面一个黑人都没有
with no black people in it.
那姐们想我穿上这条
Then homegirl tries to shove me in this damn dress
得了厌食症的白人妞才会穿的破裙子
meant for some anorexic white chick.
那个皮包骨 种族歧视的贱♥人♥
That skinny, racist bitch
根本驾驭不了我的真本性
can't handle my realness!
现在她肯定会说
And now she's gonna say
我是故意烧掉那条破裙子的
I burned that raggedy-ass rag on purpose.
-你怎么回事 -冷静点
- What is wrong with you? - Okay, okay,
提安娜 这样吧
Tiana, you know what?
我们会搞定这件事的
We gonna take care of this, a'ight?
-内莎 立刻摆平这件事 -知道了
- You know what, Nessa, fix it, now! - Yeah, yeah.
对不起
I'm sorry.
在这里签个字 还有这里
Yes, sign right here and right here.
-你来干什么 -别紧张 别紧张
- What are you doing here? - It's okay, it's okay.
我不会伤害你的
I'm not gonna hurt you.
-医生在哪 -利亚女士
- Where's my doctor? - Miss Leah,
我不会伤害你的
I'm not here to hurt you.
我不会伤害你 利亚女士 我是来帮你的
I'm not here to hurt you. Miss Leah, I'm here to help you.
利亚女士 我知道卢修斯
Miss Leah, look, I know Lucious was...
德怀特想要伤害你
Dwight was trying to hurt you,
把你关在地下室当犯人来对待
and lock you away in a dungeon and treat you like a prisoner.
你怎么知道的
How do you know that?
我到处都安排了耳目
I have eyes and ears in a lot of places.
我是警♥察♥ 记得吗 我是好人
I'm a lawman, remember? I'm one of the good guys.
来 坐下吧
Now, come on. Sit back down.
我不会再让德怀特伤害你的
I'm not gonna let Dwight hurt you anymore.
我保证带你离开那个家
And I'm gonna make sure you get out that house
这样你就不用和安妮卡争吵
so you and Anika don't fight so much.
他那个浅肤色血统不纯的妻子很坏
That light bright wife of his, she's evil.
德怀特讨厌她
Dwight hates her.
我知道
I know.
如果你能帮我证明这点
And if you can help me prove it,
我们就能赶走她
we can make her go away.
这视频怎么会传到网上去的
How in the hell did this get on the Internet already?
你是不是傻 你是不是傻
Are you stupid? Are you stupid?
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表