剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
Diana, can you imagine
我出席过多少场国宴吗
the number of State dinners I've gone to?
我们之前说好的
We had a deal.
我最初决定要帮安吉洛
But I did initially decide to help Angelo
是因为我觉得纽约应该有位优秀的市长
because I thought New York deserved a good mayor.
那我何不为为他的竞选
So why don't I make this
贡献自己的一份力量
my own personal contribution to his campaign.
小安
Dre?
小安 你没事吧
Dre, are you okay?
安德鲁 你吓到我了
Andre, you're scaring me.
我有躁郁症
I have bipolar disorder.
这是精神疾病 伴有周期性抑郁症
It's a mental illness, marked by periods of depression,
以及周期性狂躁症
and periods of elevated mood.
我知道这病 小安
I know what it is, Dre.
你妻子干了什么
What did your wife do?
我下不了床时她就照顾我
She took care of me when I couldn't get out of bed.
她照顾我吃药
She managed my medication.
帮我控制病情
She kept me under control.
这责任很重 安德鲁 但是
That's intense, Andre, but...
我不会替你做那些事
I'm not gonna do any of those things for you.
你要抛弃我了
You don't want me anymore.
我要你学会怎么自理 小安
I want you to learn how to do these things for yourself, Dre.
我哪都不去
And I'm not going anywhere.
她想把你从我身边夺走 安德鲁
She's trying to take you away from me, Andre.
"他们逮捕我时
"When they got me,
不需要枪♥支♥弹♥药♥
it wasn't at the end of a gun,
而只用大笔一挥"
it was with the stroke of a pen."
美国知名罪犯
阿尔·卡彭这么说过
Al Capone said that.
我不管是谁说的
I don't care who said it.
我要知道这是怎么回事 卢修斯
I need to know what's going on, Lucious.
我的信♥用♥卡♥怎么不能用了
Why can't I use my credit cards?
因为联调局的人冻结了我们的所有财产
'Cause the Feds have put a freeze on all of our assets.
就是说他们查到什么了
Well, that mean they got something!
-有人告密 -不 不一定
- Somebody snitched! - No, not necessarily.
听着 放松 冷静点
Look, why don't you just relax and stay calm.
因为知道这件事的
'Cause the only people that know about this
-只有我和瑟斯提 -你冷静去吧
- is me and Thirsty. - You stay calm,
我已经蹲了十七年了
I did 17 years!
冷静
Calm down.
所有事都在我的掌控之中
Look, I got this whole world on lock right now.
我保证绝不会再让你出事
And I promise nothing will ever happen to you again.
你当初就是这个表情
That was that look.
你刚让我想到
You just reminded me...
你那时是如此大胆
you were so bold.
♪因为他们想要称霸一方♪
♪'Cause they just tryin' to run the streets♪
♪而我想要统治世界♪
♪And I just want to run the world♪
♪我说称霸一方♪
♪When I say run the streets♪
♪称霸一方♪
♪Say run the streets♪
♪称霸一方♪
♪Run the streets♪
♪称霸一方♪
♪Run the streets♪
♪我说统治世界♪
♪When I say rule the world♪
♪统治世界♪
♪Say rule the world♪
♪统治世界♪
♪Rule the world♪
♪统治世界♪
♪Rule the world♪
那是你第一次吻我
The first time that you kissed me.
我在联调局内部安插了人
Look, I got somebody working on the inside with the feds.
所以如果有告密者
So,if there is a rat,
我们就除掉他 好吗
we're gonna send him a nice little Colombian necktie, okay?
好
Okay.
相信我
Trust me.
这些现金哪来的
What's all this cash from?
你又贩毒了吗
You slanging again?
听着
Look.
这是为了办"市民舞会"
It's for the People's Ball.
所有账户都被冻结了
All of the accounts are frozen,
我得付钱给供应商
I got to pay the vendors somehow.
安吉洛·迪布瓦只是一个投机政客
Angelo Dubois is just another opportunistic politician
有见不得光的秘密 琦琦
with-- that got skeletons in his closet, Cookie.
只是为你着想
Okay, just looking out for you.
谢谢
Okay, thank you.
联邦调查局
他正上来是什么意思
What do you mean he's on his way up?
他刚通过安检 长官
He just cleared security, sir.
你要抓我
You want me?
我来了
Here I am.
你来招供吗
You come in here to make a confession?
因为你要来秀演技就免了
'Cause I don't need showmanship.
你派小弟们带着计算器来我公♥司♥
You send errand boys with calculators
抢走了我手下员工要养孩子的饭碗
to take the food out of the mouths of my employees' children.
我知道你想要什么
I think I know what you want,
但是你用了懦夫的手段
but you're going about it like a coward.
我想要的是正义
What I want is justice.
害怕黑人
Fear of black people, huh?
这是我们父亲的警徽
This belonged to our father.
他的父亲
His father?
他是说他们有血缘关系吗
Is he saying they're related?
他从来没跟你们说过
Oh, he never told y'all.
卡曾斯探员从没说过我们俩是兄弟
Agent Cousins never told y'all that we're brothers.
我们的父亲是费城警♥察♥
Our father was a Philadelphia cop.
他曾是个好人
He was a good man.
他犯了错 也因此被谋杀
He made one mistake and he was murdered for that,
而他犯的那个错就是你
and that mistake was you.
他的私生子
His bastard son.
但他死在费城街头时
But as he died in a Philadelphia street,
他让我允诺要照顾我的兄弟
he made me promise to look after my brother,
但是他从没告诉我你的名字
but he never told me your name.
我知道你想留点我们父亲的遗物
I know you want to own something that belonged to our father.
兄弟之间不该这样
This ain't what brothers do.
都回去工作
Everybody get back to work.
都听到了 去工作
You heard him. Back to work.
安德鲁
Andre.
你看见贾马尔了吗
Have you seen Jamal?
-没有 妈 -好吧
- No, no, ma'am. - Okay.
你下来之后
Once you come down,
再从这边回去
you're just gonna go right back that way
贝基 贾马尔在哪
Becky, Becky, where's Jamal?
他还在他的公♥寓♥
Oh, he's still at his apartment.
车已经等了他两个小时了
Oh, the car's been waiting for, like, two hours.
什么 我马上回来
What? Okay, I'll be right back.
现在有请学识认知机构的年轻人们
And now to introduce the next mayor of New York,
给大家介绍下一任纽约市市长
please welcome the young women and men from WOKE!
♪家园所需 我来给予♪
♪Say my city need something I'm-a give it to 'em♪
♪家园所需 我来给予♪
♪Say my city need something I'm-a give it to 'em♪
♪贫民所需 我来给予♪
♪The hood need this I'm-a give it to 'em♪
♪家园所需 我来给予♪
♪My city need something I'm-a give it to 'em♪
♪我来给予贫民关爱♪
♪Yeah, the hood need love I'm-a show it to 'em♪
♪人们问我为何♪
♪They asking who I did it for♪
♪我为家园奉献♪
♪I did it for my city, yeah ♪Yeah, yeah♪
♪人们问我为何♪
♪They asking who I did it for♪
♪我为家园奉献♪
♪I did it for my city, yeah♪Yeah, yeah♪
♪不♪
♪Oh, no♪
♪只有我们在行动♪
♪We the only ones poppin', only ones poppin'♪
♪只有我们成功了 势不可挡♪
♪Only ones winnin', how they gon' stop us?♪
♪势不可挡♪
♪Can't stop♪
♪底层出身 站到巅峰♪
♪Came from the bottom Now we on top.♪
贾马尔
Jamal?
贾马尔
Jamal?
贾马尔
Jamal!
怎么了
What happened?
我发誓我试着出门了 真的
I swear I tried to get out the door, I really did.
菲利普在哪
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表