剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
你搞什么兄弟情的表演
You got us doing this Mickey Mouse performance about brotherhood
而你明明知道安德鲁在搞我马子
when you know andre's giant ass crushing my girl!
你到底在说什么啊
What the hell are you talking about?!
安德鲁和内莎
Andre and Nessa!
-我说的是这事 -哈基姆
- That's what I'm talking about! - Hakeem,
这事可以改天再说
we could have talked about this at a different time.
你想否认吗
You're trying to deny it?
别激动 我都不知道你喜欢内莎
Calm down, okay? I didn't even know you were into Nessa.
-你当然知道了 -我什么都不知道
- Of course you knew! - I didn't know nothing.
等下 等下 你们都干什么
Wait, wait, wait, what are y'all doing?!
-不不不 -我不管
- No, no, no, no, no, no! No, no! - I don't give a damn
你在气什么
what you are pissed off about.
你把场面搞得这么难看 为什么
You took it to another level, and I want to know why!
这场垃圾表演是你的主意
Wack-ass performance was your idea in the first place!
我就不该听你的
I shouldn't have never listened to you.
你只是利用我
You just used me to do a performance
因为你没法一个人登台表演
'cause you can't get out there and do it yourself!
虚伪的不入流说唱歌♥手 我要杀...
Fake-ass wannabe MC! I will kill you right...
闭上你的臭嘴 丑八怪
Shut your big ass up, Frankenstein!
别打了 别打了
Come on! Come on!
继续拍 继续拍
Keep rolling! Keep filming!
不 住手
No, stop!
关掉
Turn it off!
你有毛病啊
What the hell is wrong with you?!
找人插回去
Somebody plug this back in!
你不能就这么占有我 哈基姆
You cannot just claim me, Hakeem--
我们什么都没发生
nothing happened!
我们不是合唱了吗 不是通过音乐共鸣了吗
We didn't do that duet together? We didn't vibe together?
-我的天呐 共鸣 共鸣啊 -闭嘴
- Oh my goodness, a vibe, a vibe! - u202dShut up!
各位 没事 别担心
Y'all, it's okay, don't worry about it,
因为哈基姆·里昂跟一个女人共鸣了
'cause Hakeem Lyon, he was just vibin' to some female,
所以没事了
so it's all good.
关掉摄像机 结束了 收工
Turn these cameras off! This is over! A wrap!
大家都出去
Everybody out!
丑逼蠢货
Petty-ass dumb bitch!
只会模仿弗兰克·奥申的傻♥逼♥ 闭嘴吧
Shut your Frank Ocean wannabe-ass up!
-你才是只会模仿的二流... -关掉
- You shut your fake-ass wannabe... - Turn these cameras off!
贝基 进来 我有话说
Hello, Becky. Come in. Have a seat.
提安娜
So, uh, Tiana...
很可惜 你的主打歌♥在沟通上有些误会
unfortunately, there was a miscommunication in your lead song, so...
我们得延迟发行你的专辑
we're gonna have to postpone the release of your album.
什么叫沟通有误
No... What do you mean, a miscommunication?
泽维尔跟我说你录了《星光》
Well, Xavier told me that you recorded "Starlight"--
这算是告密的行为了
which that is lightweight snitchin',
但我们稍后再处理这事
but we gonna deal with that later.
我没同意那首作为主打
I did not sign off on that song.
所以你要重回录音棚
So now we got to put you back in the studio
录那首《我》 我想让你录的那首
to record "Me," The song I wanted.
你骗了我吗
So... you lied to me?
不 我是看好那首歌♥
No. I believed in the song.
我不能跟说谎的人共事 琦琦
I can't work with no liars, Cookie.
我要撤掉她
I want her off my team.
什么 你开什么玩笑
What? Are you serious?
这间公♥司♥只有我一心向着你啊
I'm the only one around here fighting for you.
结果害我到这般处境
Yeah, and look where it got me.
提...琦琦 她只是一时气话
T... Cookie, she's just mad right now.
别把我从她的团队撤掉
Please don't take me off her team.
你自己说的 贝基
You said it, Becky.
我们要满足歌♥手们的需求
We got to give the artist what they want. Now...
我可以帮你劝她 看能不能让她回心转意
I can try and talk to her and see if I can change her mind,
但你是自作孽
but... you did this.
你得学会好好听话了
You need to learn how to listen.
你怎么回事 你不是喜欢这首歌♥吗
What happened? I thought you liked the song.
我是喜欢
I did.
那你怎么不支持我啊
So why didn't you have my back?
音乐这行就这样
It's just business.
她在那儿 琦琦
There she is. Cookie,
我想给你介绍一个我的好友
I'd like to introduce you to a good friend of mine,
古斯·罗德里格斯
Gus Rodriguez.
你认识戴维斯女士了
You know Ms. Davis.
这么说
Oh, so...
现在是这样了啊 安吉洛
it's like this now, huh, Angelo?
我是来道歉的 里昂夫人
I'm here to apologize, Ms. Lyon.
里昂夫人 戴维斯假释官因其过分行为
Ms. Lyon, Officer Davis has been reprimanded
已受到惩戒
for her overzealous behavior.
她希望您能高抬贵手
She hopes that that will be sufficient,
不会投诉她
and you won't choose to file a complaint.
我不会
I'm not.
怎么回事啊
Uh, what's going on here?
我们收到消息
It seems that we got some wrong information
说你跟一桩正在调查的案件有关联
about an ongoing investigation
而这都是假消息
that has nothing to do with you.
那指使她为难我的人是谁
So who you saying told her to put the squeeze on me?
我不方便透露 但你一直表现良好
I'm not at liberty to say, but you've been a model offender,
我们没理由对你增加限制
and my office sees no reason to extend your restrictions.
我跟我兄弟从哥伦比亚大学打球时就认识了
I've known my man here since we balled at Columbia.
他说你是好人 我就信
He says you're good people; you're good with me.
-好 -我在前门等你
- Okay. u202d- I'll wait for you out front.
好 谢了 兄弟
All right, man, thanks.
我们三个月后见 霍洛...
I'll see you in three months, Hollo...
里昂夫人
Ms. Lyon.
替我问候孩子们 莎琳恩
Give the kids my love, Sharlene.
你为我费了不少心啊
So you went to a lot of trouble for me, huh?
我看到你两个儿子今晚直播时吵架了...
I saw your boys tonight on Empire XStream, and, uh...
我意识到你和你家人的特点了
I realized something about you and your family.
是啊 全世界人都知道了
Yeah, I'm sure the whole world did.
我意识到争斗是你们一家人的生活方式
Well, I realized that... fighting is your family's way of life.
就像天生流淌在你们的血液里
It's... it's like it's in your blood.
但你们都觉得我不是...
But somehow, y'all got the idea that I'm...
我不好争斗
I'm not a fighter.
我现在不想跟你争
Look, I am not trying to fight with you right now.
亲爱的 我不是说跟你争
Baby girl, I'm not talking about fighting with you...
我是要为你而斗
I'm talking about fighting for you.
如果这表示我要跟卢修斯斗...
And if that means going up against Lucious, well...
那就斗吧
then so be it.
你把我从布朗斯维尔找过来
You got me all the way out in Brownsville.
最好开口♥爆♥些料
I hope you're ready to talk.
我准备好爆料了
Yeah, I'm ready to talk.
准备好过"联邦证人保护"的生活了吗
You ready to be about that WITSEC life?
联邦证人保护 开什么玩笑
WITSEC? You must be smoking.
等你告诉我尸体埋在哪里后
You ain't gonna be walking around in the sunshine
很难再光明正大出来了
after giving me a body.
你很疯 但没那么疯 兄弟
Even you ain't that crazy, my G.
什么尸体
What body?
你跟卢修斯在卡姆登时
The one you and Lucious hid
藏在水泥板下的尸体
in a slab of concrete back in Camden.
不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
你很清楚我在说什么
You know what I'm talking about.
耍我没有好结果 小光
Look, I ain't the one to be playing with, Shine.
我在各方面向里昂家的人施压
I'm squeezing the Lyon family on all sides.
我还让琦琦的的假释官故意看紧她
Got Cookie's P.O. to tighten the leash on her,
只要我想 也可以这么对付你
and I can turn that same heat on you anytime I want.
你这话说得很没谢意啊 塔里克
That don't sound like gratitude, Tariq.
特别是我就要送你一份大礼了
Especially when I'm about to make christmas come early for you.
那是谁
Who's that?
那是弗蕾达·加茨
That's Freda Gatz.
全美音乐奖上射伤贾马尔·里昂的饶舌歌♥手吗
The rapper that shot Jamal Lyon at the ASAs?
没错
Exactly.
你知道她爸是谁吗
Do you know who her dad was?
-记得弗兰克·加德斯吗 -当然记得
- Remember Frank Gathers? u202d- Of course I remember Frank.
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表