剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
是 我很喜欢
Yeah, I'm diggin' it.
是吗 真的吗
Yeah? Really?
我觉得不错
And I'm feeling it.
我觉得你不错
I'm feeling you.
好
Yeah.
联邦调查局
黑他们公♥司♥的人
Whoever hacked them gave us
帮了我们大忙了
a hell of a Christmas present.
但资料太多 我都看成斗鸡眼了
But, damn, I'm a little cross-eyed over here.
我懂
I hear you.
今晚就到这儿吧
Let's call it a night.
我真佩服他
I got to give it to him.
公♥司♥一半的员工痛恨他
Half his employees hate his guts,
另一半则奉其为神
the other half think he's a god,
旗下艺人有一半都不正常
and half his artists are completely insane,
但卢修斯·里昂却经营有道
but Lucious Lyon runs a pretty tight ship.
斯大林也一样呢
So did Stalin, my man.
发件人 卢修斯·里昂
收件人 安德鲁·里昂
等下 这个很可疑
Wait. This is interesting.
什么
What is it?
弗兰克·加德斯死在狱中后
This is dated two days after the day
卢修斯隔了一天就发了这封邮件
Frank Gathers was found murdered in prison.
"给MM53800美金
"For MM $53,800.
给BK94452美金"
For BK $94,452."
看来卢修斯
Seems MM and BK
肯定付钱让MM和BK帮他办事了
must have done something for Lucious and got paid.
问题是 MM和BK是谁
Question is, who is MM and BK,
他们都干了什么
and what exactly did they do?
你饿吗
You hungry?
我饿死了
I'm starving.
贾马尔
Jamal?
贾马尔
Hey, Jamal,
你别闹了
Hey, stop playing, man.
贾马尔
Hey, Jamal,
醒醒
wake up!
醒醒
Wake up!
贾马尔 快醒醒
Hey, Jamal, wake up.
别闹了 这不好玩儿
Stop playing. That's not funny.
我是菲利普 请留言
This is Philip. Please leave a message.
你得马上过来
I need you to get over here right now.
贾马尔好像嗑药过量致死了
I think Jamal O.D.'d.
别这样 亲爱的
Oh, come on, baby.
别别别 你不能被抬出去啊
No, no, no, no, you're not going out like this.
亲爱的 快醒醒
Come on. Come on, baby.
快醒醒
Come on, baby.
你叫救护车了吗
Did you call an ambulance?
我不想让媒体知道这件事
Man, I didn't want it to get on the blogs.
他还有呼吸
He's breathing.
我为什么摸不到脉搏
Why couldn't I get a pulse?
因为很弱 但还有心跳
'Cause it's faint. But it's there.
他不是嗑死了 他是昏过去了
He didn't overdose; he blacked out.
你要把他怎么样
What you doing with him?
你疯了吗 这是干什么
Are you insane? What is this!
先生 你真跟琦琦·里昂有关系吗
Sir, is it true you're romantically involved with Cookie Lyon?
我不回答问题
Uh, I'm not answering questions.
你是在否认琦琦·里昂给你发了那张照片吗
Are you denying Cookie Lyon sent you that photograph?
跟你有什么关系
That's none of your damn business.
这与你无关
That's none of your business.
回答得好 安吉洛
You tell 'em, Angelo!
琦琦的的裸照被全世界都看到了
Cookie's cookies are being leaked all over the world.
为什么你能享有隐私权
Why is it that you're entitled to a right to privacy
而里昂夫人却不能呢
when Ms. Lyon isn't?
是啊 为什么呢 市长大人
Yeah,why is that, Mr. Mayor?
首先 每个人都享有隐私权
First off, everyone is entitled to the right to privacy.
好 你们想知道怎么回事
All right, y'all want to know the deal?
那我就告诉你们
I'm gonna tell you the deal.
色情短♥信♥丑闻
市长候选人
迪布瓦议员
没错
Yes...
我之前确实试着跟里昂夫人交往
I was trying to date Ms. Lyon.
她一直跟我保持距离
Uh, she kept me at arm's length,
眼看我就要跟她有所进展了
and just as I was about to get somewhere with her,
结果被你们给搞砸了
you guys messed that up.
说实话 她今天刚跟我分手了
To be honest, she just broke up with me today.
这下满意了吗
So are we good now?
我们能开始处理纽约市民
Now, can we start dealing with the real issues
真正要解决的问题了吗
that New York City's people have to deal with?
你不觉得侵犯女人隐私这事很重要吗
You don't think the invasion of a woman's privacy is important?
你要回答吗
Are you gonna answer?
你说得对
You know what, you're right.
这件事情正是
this is but one of many examples
当今女性不受尊重的例子之一
of women being disrespected in today's society.
众所周知 我一向很重视
You all know that women's equality is...
女性平等问题 所以...
high up on my priority list, so...
我要站出来表态
I'm gonna put myself out there,
声援里昂夫人
in solidarity, alongside Ms. Lyon
以及所有女性
and women everywhere.
你们满意了吗
Is this enough for y'all?
还是要我把裤子也脱了
Or do you need me to take off my pants, too?
太棒了 你脱吧
Yes! Yes! You go!
全脱了
Take it all off!
我爱你 安吉洛
I love you, Angelo.
这是哪里 小安
What is this place, Dre?
安德鲁的城♥堡♥
Chateau Andre.
过来
Come on.
过来
Come here.
在这里等着
You wait here.
-别出声 -小安
- Don't make a sound. - Dre...
我要向你证明我有多信任你
I'm gonna show you how much I trust you.
瞧瞧啊
Well, well, well,
这是谁来了
look who's here.
沃恩 好兄弟
Vaughn, my man.
一切差不多都按计划进行了
Everything went more or less exactly as planned,
除了你将我妈的裸照也泄露出去了
except for that part where you leaked a nude selfie of my mama.
我为此道歉
Man, I apologize about that.
我觉得这样做
I thought it added a little layer
就更没人会怀疑到你头上了
of plausible deniability, you know?
别往心里去
Nothing personal.
没损害到公♥司♥利益 兄弟
Didn't jeopardize the company, brother.
而这助我们一臂之力了
If anything, it got us more notice,
所以我就不计较了
so... I'll let it pass.
但以后所有事都要先问过我 懂吧
But in the future, everything goes through me, right?
听说你现在是总裁了
I heard you were president now.
-大人物啊 -是啊
- Big man on campus. - Oh, yeah.
只要你这事办得有价值 我就继续打钱
Soon as the service is worth billions, I'll cut it loose,
将余款打给你
you get your next installment.
不介意我查看下吧
Mind if I double-check?
你别见怪
All right? Nothing personal, right?
如今谁都不能信
Can't trust nobody nowadays.
里昂家的人绝对可以信 亲爱的
Well, you can always trust a Lyon, baby.
所以我才来了
This is why I am here.
保持黑人本心 好兄弟
Now, you stay black, my brother.
要坚强
Stay strong.
我创造了一个只有我能填补的空洞
I created a void that only I could fill.
我就知道我父亲会给我安排有权力的职位
I knew my father would put me in a position of power.
你打算怎么利用这权力呢
So, what do you plan to do with your power?
不管我多努力 如何遵纪守法
No matter how much I try and play by the rules...
我在世人眼中永远都只会是个衣冠楚楚的流氓
the world's always gonna see me as a well-dressed thug.
黑帮之子
The son of a gangster.
如果世人这样看我...
So if that's the way the world sees me...
朗达总说
Rhonda always said the only thing
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表