剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
Just tell them, please.
我不相信你
I don't believe you,
这样可行不通
so that's not gonna cut it.
琦琦 不
Cookie, no.
我们分手时 闹得很僵
Okay, look, when we broke up, I know... things got weird,
但你要知道
but you have to understand
-我绝不会做那样的事 -不不不
- I would never do anything like this. - No. No, no, no.
我们分手时 你和你那个牛逼哄哄的妈
When we broke up, you and your bougie-ass mama
决定向我们家族宣战 今天就得了断
decided to wage a war on my family, and it stops today.
听着 琦琦 求你 琦琦
Look, Cookie. Please. Cookie.
怎么了
What?
你当时伤透了我的心
You broke my heart.
我现在知道我...
Okay, now, I know I kind...
我向你和卢修斯报复了
I lashed out at you and Lucious,
我很抱歉 但我不会那么做
and I'm sorry, but I would never.
你了解我 我不是做那种事的人
I mean, you know me. I wouldn't go this far.
我不会伤害你的外孙女
I wouldn't do anything to your granddaughter.
好了 开口说吧
Okay, all right. Let's talk.
我外孙女被人带走这件事
I know that your mama had something to do
跟你妈脱不了干系
with my granddaughter being snatched out of my arms.
-所以 -不不
- So... u202d- No, no.
你可以说出她的下落 我就会放你走
you can tell me where she is and I'll let you go.
这样行吗
How about that?
我不知道她在哪儿 不知道
I don't know where she is, I don't know.
我发誓 我跟这件事一点关系都没有
I swear to you, I had nothing to do with this.
这事不是我♥干♥的
I had nothing to do with this.
放过我吧
Plaese spraring me.
记得你妈怎么评价我的吗
You know all the things your mama said about me?
-出身下♥贱♥的婊♥子♥ -不
- Being ghetto and hood? - u202dNo.
-我发誓 -她说对了
- I swear to you. - u202dShe was right.
看着我
Look at me.
你得跟你妈好好谈谈
You need to talk to your mama
因为我知道她清楚我外孙女的下落
'cause I know she knows where my grandbaby at.
琦琦
Cookie.
琦琦 琦琦
Cookie, Cookie.
你这么做 会有后果的
You're not gonna get away with this.
走着瞧吧 贱♥人♥
Watch me, bitch.
继续吧 兄弟们
Go ahead, fellas.
我只是开玩笑 开玩笑呢
I was just kidding. I was just kidding.
-贱♥人♥ -等下 别打
- Bitch. - Wait. Wait. Stop!
我对他施压了 卢修斯
Look, I put the squeeze on him, Lucious.
我什么招都用了 他还是没开口
I did everything. He didn't budge.
我真心觉得安吉洛没参与这事
I honestly don't think Angelo's in on it.
我保证 我们一定会找回贝拉
Look, I promise you, we're gonna get Bella back.
好吧
Okay.
我要跟你说件事
Look, there's something I need to tell you.
《琦琦遇上卢修斯》
When Cookie Met Lucious
会成为我们在拉斯维加斯的演出
is going to be on our stage in Vegas.
我跟马可谈过了 他同意了 已成定局
I already talked to Marcone, he agreed, it's done.
琦琦
Cookie.
听我说 这是粉丝所愿 卢修斯
Look, this is what the fans want, Lucious,
我们在一起
me and you together.
我们一直以来的内斗
All this in-fighting we've been doing,
才是贝拉出事的罪魁祸首 别再争了
that's how Bella slipped through the cracks. Come on.
我们得团结起来 卢修斯
We need to come together, Lucious.
这样不行
I don't think that's going to happen.
卢修斯 这样做对整个家族都好
Lucious. It's a win-win for the family.
你能得到拉斯维加斯的演出
You get the show in Vegas
公♥司♥能得到赌场
and Empire gets the casino.
我有什么好处
Oh, what do I get?
因为马可联♥系♥了我
Because Marcone called and told me
说了一下你们的谈话
about your little conversations.
所以我就想飞过来看看
So I thought I'd fly into town
确保我和卢修斯还是意见一致
and make sure Lucious and I were still on the same page.
我们是一致
We are.
拉斯维加斯的生意就是《地狱》 琦琦
Inferno is the Vegas deal, Cookie.
帝国娱乐赌场推出的演出也会是《地狱》
And Inferno will be the show to launch Empire Casino.
我和贾马尔今早录了一首歌♥
Jamal and I recorded a track this morning.
这首歌♥将收录进《地狱》中
It's one that's gonna be on Inferno.
这么说
So, you're saying no
你是拒绝将家人团结起来了
to something that could bring this family together?
你确实知道吧 卢修斯
You do know that, Lucious.
我爱我的家人 琦琦
You know I love my family, Cookie...
但我已经做了决定了
but I've made my choice.
我为你坐了17年牢
I did 17 years for you.
谢谢你的付出 这个男人现在由我接手了
Thank you for that, but I'll take it from here.
我打电♥话♥找了你一整天
I've been calling you all day.
你电♥话♥呢
Where's your phone?
我家人之前需要我
My family needed me.
《琦琦遇上卢修斯》 板上钉钉了吗
So, When Cookie Met Lucious, that's actually happening?
我跟琦琦说 我会考虑一下
I told Cookie I'd think about it.
那你有什么计划啊 小安
Okay, so then what's your plan, Dre?
因为你知道我不会就老老实实
Because I know you don't expect me to just sit
坐在观众席上观看
and watch from the audience.
你想怎样都行
You can do whatever you want.
这是我和我家人之间的事
It's between me and my family.
-你和你的家人吗 -没错
- You and your family? - That's right.
我以为我也是你家人
I thought I was family.
你母亲不尊重我
Your mother disrespected me.
我以为你内心够强大能承受
And I thought you were strong enough to take it.
托里·阿什偷了我的歌♥
Tory Ash stole a song from me
你却袖手旁观
and you didn't do a damn thing about it.
朱莉安娜来搔首弄姿地谈拉斯维加斯的生意
Giuliana comes and she dangles Vegas in your face,
而你可倒好 真准备上她了
and what do you do? You're ready to hit it.
我说过了 这是我做生意的方式
I told you, that's how I do business.
那是你做生意的方式
That's how you do business.
你从来没把我放在心上吧
This was never about me, was it?
这一切都是为了你自己
This was about you.
你需要一个乖乖听你话的歌♥手
You needed an artist that you could control.
一个能够有助于你事业发展的人
Somebody whose career boosted yours
你就这样选了我
and you just, you choose me, huh?
你本可以成就一番事业
Could've worked out for you.
目前仍然可以
It still can.
你有病
You're crazy.
是吗
Am I?
别动 亲爱的
Hold still, honey.
之后我要见警♥察♥局长
I'm gonna go see the police chief right after this.
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
这不再是针对琦琦一个人了
This isn't about Cookie anymore.
我要让里昂家族的每一个人 都进监狱
I'm gonna make sure they're all in jail, every last Lyon.
不 安吉洛
No, Angelo.
非常时期 采取非常手段
Extraordinary times call for extraordinary measures.
我来看看
Let me see.
妈
Mama?
妈 你做了什么
Mama, what did you do?
认识一下迪布瓦家族的新成员
Meet the newest member of the Dubois family.
他们毁了我的孩子 我就夺走他们的子嗣
They ruined one of mine, so I took one of theirs.
是不是呀
Didn't I?
是啊 抢走了
Yes, I did.
抢走了
Yes, I did.
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表