剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
我不行
I'm not, so...
没必要羞愧
It's nothing to be ashamed about.
士兵被枪击后...
When a soldier gets shot...
我不是士兵
I'm not a soldier.
你服过役 对吧
You were in the military, right?
-菲利普·巴雷特少校 -你被枪击了
- Um, Major Philip Barrett? - You got shot.
你的创伤后压力症跟我的一样严重
Your PTSD is no less significant than mine.
如果你需要治疗 兄弟...
If you need treatment, man...
我来这里只是为了...
Um, I came here, you know, just to...
试试水
kind of, test the waters.
而且挺管用
And, uh, it actually worked.
非常棒 行了吧
A lot, you know? All right.
我现在感觉
And at this point, I kind of feel like
自己知道如何应付了 挺好的
I know how to manage this. Which is, it's great.
这是你们的功劳 谢谢
And that's... that's 'cause of y'all, so thank you.
安德鲁
Andre!
我猜肯定是白人警♥察♥
Let me guess: it was a white cop.
我本该放聪明些的
I should've been smarter about it, okay?
我知道这整件事的结果
I know this whole thing could've turned out
本该完全不一样
a whole lot differently.
我今天本来不会来找你们
I wouldn't be standing here with you today, I know.
哪件事都不会变
Nothing you could have done different.
你生来就是黑人
You were born black.
怎么了 安德鲁
What happened, Andre?
我在清理我和朗达的公♥寓♥
I was clearing out me and Rhonda's apartment,
警♥察♥来了
a cop shows up and...
我给他脸色看
Look, I gave him attitude.
-不 我不想听这种话 -放屁
- No, I don't want to hear that! - That's some B.S.!
我要让瑟斯提
Look, I'm-a make Thirsty
-教训这些警♥察♥ -没错
- take care of these cops. - Yeah.
-瑟斯提 -让他处理这些指控
- Thirsty? - Let him look into these charges!
爸 我不需要瑟斯提 行吗
Pop, I-I don't need Thirsty, okay?
我有自己的律师
I got my own lawyer.
联调局盯着我们
With the FBI watching our every move,
我们绝不需要
the last thing we need
瑟斯提来处理一切
is Thirsty taking care of anything.
我只想按正确的方式来
I-I just want to do this the right way.
安德鲁 正确...
Andre, the right...
你知道你是黑人吧 安德鲁
You do realize you're a black man, right, Andre?
把你打成这样的是一个坏警♥察♥
And that was a dirty cop that did that to your face.
既然这过程没被拍下来
And since this was not caught on video,
你们双方会各执一词 对吧
it is your word against theirs, all right?
这次是警♥察♥使坏
No, see, the police messed up this time.
他们惹错了人
They done messed with the wrong ones.
我们就要以牙还牙
So, we gonna fight fire with fire!
够了
Enough!
我从沃顿商学院毕业 妈妈
I'm a Wharton graduate, Mama.
我是上市公♥司♥的财务总监
I'm a CFO of a publically traded corporation.
我不会以牙还牙
I'm not gonna fight fire with fire.
-安德鲁 -我不会那么做
- Andre... - I'm not doing it!
那孩子走向了充满麻烦的世界
That boy is headed for a world of trouble.
雷蒙德·路易斯 也就是格拉姆
Raymond Lewis, aka Gram.
提安娜·布朗的新男友
Tiana Brown's new boyfriend--
跟上城区黑♥手♥党♥混过一阵子
ran with the Uptown Mafia for a minute,
现在成了说唱歌♥手
now he's a rapper.
能自♥拍♥一张吗
Can I get a selfie?
你进去以后 看他还混不混黑♥手♥党♥
When you get inside, see if he's still affiliated.
从他身上挖出的料
Anything we can get on him,
也许能用来对付里昂家族
we might be able to use against the Lyons.
想拍自♥拍♥吗 不拍吗
You want a selfie? No?
我不知道那是谁
I have no idea who that one is.
波西娅·泰勒 琦琦·里昂的助手
Porsha Taylor, Cookie Lyon's assistant.
别浪费时间
Don't waste your time.
没人认识我吗
So, don't nobody know who I am?
没人认识波西娅吗
Nobody knows Porsha?
没关系 没关系
That's cool. That's cool.
我有个问题 警官
I got a question, sir.
去年针对卢修斯·里昂的所有指控都撤销了
Lucious Lyon was cleared of all charges last year.
为什么我们现在还要这样做
What's this really about?
里昂能够撤案是因为案子程序不对
Lyon beat the case because it was mishandled.
我现在需要依据新的指控另外立案
All I have to do now is build a new case based on new charges.
根据我了解的卢修斯·里昂
Knowing Lucious Lyon the way I do,
可是有很多选择
I have plenty to choose from.
加油 提安娜
Yes! Tiana, girl!
♪任何时候♪
♪Anytime any day, yeah♪
♪与你缠绵 只需享受♪
♪I can put it on you, all you gotta do is say yeah♪
♪享受♪
♪Say yeah♪
♪眼前景象 喜不喜欢♪
♪Oh, you like what you see, yeah♪
♪你我明白 饥渴难耐♪
♪And I know you know this where you wanna be, yeah♪
♪让我爱你 一直爱你♪
♪Now, baby, let me love you, love you long time♪
♪一直爱你♪
♪Long time♪
♪你的行为 无人取代♪
♪No one can do it the way you do, yeah♪
♪看啊♪
♪Look♪
♪佳人与我 高♥潮♥与共♪
♪Her fly match mine♪
♪人如佳酿 越久越爽♪
♪She get better with time, like fine wine♪
♪随时叫我♪
♪Call me any hour♪
我不知道格拉姆今晚要和提安娜同台 你呢
I didn't know Gram was performing with Tiana tonight. Did you?
♪本人格拉姆 不是小丑哈基姆♪
♪And no I ain't that clown Hakeem, this Gram work♪
♪图片分享网 你的艳照一万赞♪
♪10,000 likes on ya pic that gram work♪
♪分享你的妞 就像转发般简单♪
♪I be taking dudes chicks like the repo♪
♪饮酒寻欢 无人阻挡♪
♪Later we can throw back shots like free throws♪
♪低声耳语 有话相告♪
♪Whisper in ya ear, I got some things I wanna tell you♪
♪前任男友 比不上我♪
♪Ya last boyfriend, mm, not on my level♪
♪一直爱你 如这情歌♥♪
♪I can love you long time, this the anthem♪
♪身上钻石 舞步不停♪
♪Hella diamonds on ya body, steady dancing♪
♪我要将你推倒♪
♪Cuz I'm the one that's gon put it down, yeah♪
哈基姆不高兴了
Ooh, Hakeem is not happy.
儿子 你看着比我要死于渐冻症时还糟
Damn, son, you look worse than I did when I was dying from ALS.
谢谢 老爸
Thanks, Dad.
我以为你今天去看了医生
I thought you went to the doctors today.
我去了一个创伤后压力症小组
I went to a, um, PTSD group.
创伤后压力症
PTSD?
很蠢 别担心
It was stupid. Don't worry about it.
如果你来找我 我能帮你省下些时间
Yeah, I could have saved you the time if you had asked me.
解决你问题的唯一办法
Look, the only thing that's gonna fix your problem
就是让你回到舞台上
is get your ass back on that stage.
我下周就回录音棚
I'm going into the studio next week.
我要录点新歌♥
I'm gonna record some new stuff.
进录音棚和上舞台不一样
Being in the studio ain't the same as being on the stage.
要是不给粉丝点东西看看
If you don't give these fans something to look at,
你就会失去他们
you're gonna lose 'em.
你会没事的 贾马尔
You gonna be all right, Jamal.
闭嘴
Shut up.
♪看啊♪
♪See yeah♪
♪你我明白 饥渴难耐♪
♪What I see and I know you know this where you wanna be, yeah♪
♪让我爱你 一直爱你♪♪一直爱你♪
♪Now, baby, let me love you, love you long time♪♪Long time♪
♪我能爱你 一直爱你♪♪一直爱你♪
♪I can, I can love you love you long time♪♪Long time♪
♪让你欲♥火♥焚身♪
♪Imma put it on you, on you on time♪♪Oh, yeah♪
♪你的行为♪
♪No one can do it♪
♪无与伦比♪
♪The way you do it, yeah♪
我知道他卑鄙下流
Listen, I know that he's foul, or whatever,
但你得放下这件事
but you need to just forget about it.
我要揍他一顿 那是我的女人 哥们
I'm-a beat his ass, man. That's my girl, man!
-她出轨 -她不是你的女人
- Had me an affair one. - That ain't your girl.
她就是我的女人
That's my girl!
她从什么时候起是你女人了 哈基姆
Since when is it your girl, Hakeem.
冷静下来
Now, calm your ass down,
打架没有任何作用
'cause fighting ain't never helped nothing.
你哥哥说得对
Your brother's absolutely right.
给格拉姆喝倒彩没有用
It's pointless to clap back at Gram cracker
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表