剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
- Hell no! - Okay, let me think, let me think for a minute.
快点 我老公没法整晚哄着朱莉安娜
Hurry up. My man can't be entertaining Giuliana all night.
我们完蛋了
Oh, we're screwed.
我要怎么绕过他 他是不会妥协的
How am I supposed to get past him? He's not gonna budge.
等等 我想这怪胎看上贝基了
Hold on, I think this freak is into Becky.
什么
What?
贝基 我想这家伙看上你了
Hey, Becky, I think this dude is into you.
去和他调调情
G-Go get your flirt on.
我可没这方面经验
I am not trained for that.
从他的站姿 我能看得出他当过兵
Look, I can tell by the way he stands, he's in the military.
只要去和他聊聊军队的事就行了
All right? So just talk to him about military stuff.
然后扭扭屁♥股♥ 看看能不能引他上钩
And shake your ass, see if we can get him to "Oohrah."
那她去扭屁♥股♥
All right, so, while she's shaking her ass
引他上钩的时候
and getting him to "Oohrah,"
谁去撬保险箱啊 笨蛋
who's gonna crack the safe, stupid?
-卡罗尔 -卡罗尔
- Carol. - Carol?!
什么 我
What?! Me?
-只能这样了 只有她了 -她吗
- What we got. It's what we got! - Her?!
黑鬼 我知道这不是你的计划
Negro, I know that's not your plan.
我的...
My...
让最反复无常 最精神错乱的一个
To get the flightiest, flakiest one on the yard
-去撬那个该死的保险箱 -不是吧
- to crack the damn safe? - Really?
我本来可以集结我的小队
Look, I could've got my team together,
但是你想要
but you're the one that wanted to have
搞姐妹情深之旅这一套
this little sisterhood of the traveling attitude on the road,
-我们先解决眼前的问题吧 -这样吧
- so let's just deal with what we got! - You know,
你不要再说廉价笑话了
cut it out with the $10 jokes,
听着像果冻冰棒一样廉价
looking like a sherbet pop.
坐下
Sit down!
-能不能先解决眼前的问题 -坐下
- Can we just deal with what we got? - Sit.
-坐下 -你能不能说人话
- Sit! - Could you just speak English?
所以我才去了亚洲
This is exactly why I went Asian.
我猜猜 是海军吗
Let me guess. Navy?
不是
Nope.
海岸警卫队呢
Coast Guard?
不是
Nope.
陆军
Army.
没错 陆军游骑兵
That's right. Army Ranger.
你是伞兵啊
Oh, you're a paratrooper.
你好啊
Hi.
好了 快去 赶紧去 密♥码♥66♥4♥9
All right, go, go, go, now. Six, six, four, nine.
-很高兴认识你 -我也是
- Nice to meet you. - Pleasure.
天呐 你离我这么近
Oh, my God, you're so much taller
个子更显高大了
when you get close to me like that.
-今晚过得如何 -很好
- How have you been all night? - I'm good.
各位 我做不来
Oh, you guys, I cannot do this.
卡罗尔 你可以的
Carol, you can and you will.
赶紧进去开撬
Just get in there and do it!
我很快就下班了
I'll be out of here soon.
很快 有多快
Oh, soon? How soon?
我也快下班了
I'm almost done, too.
是吗
Yeah?
-是的 -几点
- Yeah. - What time?
好了 你进去了
All right, you're in.
你什么时候下班 我就什么时候下班
Whenever you're off, I'm off.
天呐
Oh, my God.
我真坏
I'm so bad.
好了 走进你左边的房♥间
Okay, walk into the room on your left.
那应该是朱莉安娜的办公室
That should be Giuliana's office.
找找办公桌后面的油画
Look for the painting behind the desk.
很好 就是这幅
Good. There you go.
保险箱应该就在油画后面
The safe should be behind the painting.
加油 亲爱的卡罗尔 我们的时间不多了
Come on, Carol honey, we don't have a lot of time.
你可以的
You can do it.
找到了
Bingo.
好吧 各位
All right, you guys,
我做不来 我的手抖得太厉害了
listen, I can't do this; my hands are shaking too much.
没事的
u202dOkay, all right.
卡罗尔 你可以做到的
Carol, yes you can and yes you will.
我会进来打...
I will come in and beat...
卡罗尔 卡罗尔 你可以的
Carol? Carol, you got this.
虽然你一副柔弱不堪的样子
Trying to act like you a damsel in distress
但是我知道你有钢铁般的意志
when I know you got nerves of steel.
说真的 我不相信我自己
I'm telling you, I don't trust me.
老天呐
Oh, my God.
好吧
Okay. All right.
好好好
Okay, okay, okay.
好了 我来
All right. I got it.
卡罗尔
Carol?
你可以的 妹子
You got this, girl.
我知道我总是指责你
Look, I know I give you flak a lot.
但你铁打的 妹子
But you made of steel, girl.
你可以的
You got this.
好吧 瑟斯提
Okay, Thirsty,
《小子难缠》中的日本空手道师♥父♥
但是你要一步步地教我撬开
but you gonna have to Mr. Miyagi my ass through this.
好了 我们教你做
Okay, okay, we got you now. Okay?
你只要深呼吸一口
All you got to do is breathe.
卡罗尔 卡罗尔 听得到吗
Carol? Carol, are you there?
-还是没反应吗 -没
- Still nothing? - Nothing.
没人看到她
And nobody saw her.
-卡罗尔 -天呐
- Carol. - Oh, my God.
我们看不到视频
We lost video feed.
我还以为你出了什么事
I thought something happened to you.
怎么回事
What happened?
我们怕你被人抓到
We were scared you got caught.
快说
What?
是我们要的东西吗
Is that what we need?
没错 只要博♥彩♥委员会会长看到这些
Yeah, the gaming commissioner gets one look at these,
多项指控罪是铁定的
it's multiple indictments for sure.
好极了 这下♥贱♥♥人♥死定了
Yes, ding dong, the bitch is dead!
亲爱的 我就知道你能做到
Yes, baby! u202dI knew you could do it.
我说的吧 我做到了 好棒
Told you, I did it! Yeah, y'all.
-你们知道我能撬保险箱吧 -是
- You know I'm a safecracker, right? - Yeah.
我能撬保险箱啦
I'm a safecracker, right?
我们知道你喜欢撬东西 但是不要沉迷于此
We know you like crack, but we ain't gonna get into it.
crack也有毒品的意思 暗讽卡罗尔之前的毒瘾
琦琦
Hey, Cookie!
虚假报告 洗黑线
Fraudulent reporting, money laundering,
结交罪犯
consorting with criminals?
这些罪可不小啊
This is really bad.
你有七个孩子吗
You have seven kids?
我去 我是说
Damn. I mean...
他们肯定以他们的母亲为傲
They must be proud of their mother.
希望他们有一天能以我为傲
Well, I hope they're proud of me someday.
现在他们讨厌我工作太辛苦
Right now, they hate how hard I work
想知道我为什么不能在家陪他们
and wonder why I can't be with them at home.
这我明白
Yeah, I understand that.
我家孩子长大了 但他们总是需要妈妈
Mine are grown, but they will always need their mama.
尤其是
Especially...
哈基姆吗
Hakeem?
说实话 在他最需要你时 离开他
Frankly, I'm a bit disturbed to see that you've left him
我对此很有意见
at a time of need.
我们的小儿子
You see, our youngest is going through
正面临人生的艰难时期
a bit of a rough time right now.
多亏我搞定了一些事
Fortunately, I've been able to handle a few things
而他母亲却像个报丧女妖
while his mother has been here
一直在维加斯到处乱转悠
in Vegas, running around like a banshee.
你上次的小把戏让我们破费了五十万美元
Your last little stunt cost us a half a million dollars.
不过只要能让我拿到博♥彩♥牌照
But it's worth it if it means I can
这钱花得就值得
get my gaming license.
那这笔钱叫什么名头
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表