剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
My family.
不 我可以弥补 给我个机会吧
No, I can fix this, but please, let me just try.
你不能再向卢修斯"开火"了
You got to stop firing back at Lucious
因为他会把你给"点燃"的
because he's gonna light you up.
把手拿开
Don't put your hands on me!
放开我 贱♥人♥
Get off of me, bitch!
天呐
Oh, my.
琦琦 亲爱的
Cookie, sweetheart,
你还没见识过我们的"火力"呢
you have not seen our firepower.
当我们家族决定开战时
Now, when my family decides to shoot,
你们整个家族都会毁于一旦
your entire family will burn to the ground.
走吧 亲爱的
Come, my love.
走吧
Come.
这里不欢迎她
She's not welcome here.
说什么当她们家族要开战
Talking about when her family shoot,
我们家族就会毁于一旦
our family gonna burn down to the ground,
说得好像他们是黑帮一样
like they some damn gangsters!
那个贱♥人♥最好去打听一下我
Man, that bitch better ask about me.
妈 干嘛要过去找不痛快
Ma, but why even go down there,
懂我意思吗
you know what I'm saying?
我们和安吉洛开战有什么好处啊
What is picking a fight with Angelo gonna accomplish?
小子 你没听我说话吗
Boy, are you not listening to me?
不是软柿子安吉洛要开战
It ain't soft-ass Angelo who wants to go to war,
-而是他妈要开战 -等等
- it's his mama. - Wait.
好吧
O-Okay.
"和平大使" 你觉得应该怎么处理此事
Mr. Dalai Lama, how do you think we need to handle this?
这样就行了
Well, that's just it,
迪布瓦家族和我们家不一样
the DuBois are not like our family.
说得对 他们完全不知道
u202dDamn right, they have no idea
我们开战会有什么后果
what kind of war we bring.
他们也不是犯罪组织
And they're also not a criminal organization.
我们也不是
Well, we're not one either.
那我们家族应该明白另一个家族
Then we, a family, should understand another family,
只是想要保护他们自己的人
trying to protect one of their own.
而这全是你们的错
And it's y'all fault
因为你们总是要出手还击
because y'all constantly have to clap back.
这就是我们的行事风格
That's what we do.
-不是的 -她冲着我来的
- No, it's not. u202d- She came for me.
我不想听这些
I don't want to hear that.
不 如果他们对我们出阴招
No, if they're going low now, though,
我们可以大度相让一次
then we can go high for once.
你真是宅心仁厚
Oh, isn't that cute,
-学米歇尔·奥巴马呢 -是的
- you learned something from Michelle Obama. - Yes.
米歇尔·奥巴马在一次演讲中的话
是 确实
I sure did, yeah.
我可以去讲和
Y'all, I can make peace.
你们同意我过去就行
Y'all just need to tell me that I can go and talk to them.
安德鲁 你以前和那群文化人一样
Well, Andre, y-you, you've lived in their world.
你认为贾马尔说得对吗
Do you think Jamal is right?
谢谢
Thank you.
好吧
Okay.
如果你能和他们讲和 那就讲和
If you can make peace with them, make peace.
我还要筹备赌场 还有一张专辑要发布
I've got a casino to launch and an album to finish.
好吧 你们都不明白
Okay, y'all not understanding this.
她盯上了我们全家...
She has targets on all of--
等等 哈基姆呢
Wait, where is Hakeem?
妈 这女人是不会杀人的
Ma, this woman ain't gonna kill nobody.
-你怎么知道 -我就是知道
- How do you know? - Because I know.
哈基姆没事
Hakeem is fine.
他在家 我联♥系♥过了
He's at home, I talked to him.
你别这么激动了
You need to chill.
不 你要担心的是你该信任谁
No, you need to worry about who you trustin'.
我不相信那个假面人克莱尔·赫克斯特波尔
I don't trust that damn fake-ass Clair Huxtable.
八十年代情景喜剧《考斯比一家》中人物
实际扮演者即为安吉洛妈妈的扮演者
-我也不相信 -你人太好了
- Neither do I. u202d- You're too damn nice!
我坐牢的时候
You should've put him in boxing classes
你就该送他去上拳击课
while I was locked up.
他心肠太软了
He too soft.
小废物
Little punk.
听好了 女士们
Ha, now listen, ladies,
美丽的女士们
beautiful ladies--
我知道你们都美丽动人 因为你们都关注我
and I know you're beautiful 'cause you follow me, right?
我要你们帮我选今晚穿哪件衣服
Now, I need y'all to pick which shirt I'm rocking tonight,
黑色还是金色的
the black or the gold?
但我有其他选择
But, look, I got another option.
我这有一件蛇皮外套
Now, I got this snake-skin sweater.
如果我穿这件外套 我就得穿匹配的跑鞋
Now, if I wear this, I got to wear the matching pumps.
我跟你们说过 这场派对
Now, listen, I told y'all the party was turned up
会一路嗨到奈阿克
all the way to Nyack.
城里的孩子过得是城里的生活
And this city boy is about that city life.
但是可惜
But unfortunately, you know,
有时我喜欢随心所欲
sometimes I like to go my own way.
但每天看着百万美元公♥寓♥窗外的风景
But it's hard, man, when I got this million-dollar view
这可就很难了
I'm looking at every day.
多谢我有钱的老爸
Shout out to Daddy.
但我完全明白想要走出舒适区的心情
But I 100% understand wanting to step outside your comfort zone.
知道吗
You know?
挑战一下自己的极限
Testing your limits?
就像我准备挑战我的极限
Like I'm testing my limits
来一场"全女派对"
having an all-girl party.
特别邀请你 宝贝
And you specially invited, baby.
幼崽母亲慢慢靠近它们
...mother of these young cubs draws nearer to them.
紧要关头
A showdown.
你们知道这是什么吗
Now, you know what this is?
土狼撤退
The hyenas retreat.
这就是家人
This is family.
狮子成功地维护了他们的尊严
The lions have successfully safeguarded their pride.
好了 放松点
All right, you put your shoulders back,
直视他的眼睛 你就不会有事了
look him in the eye, and you'll be okay.
走吧
Get out of here.
贾马尔 我没话和你说
All right, Jamal, I have nothing to say to you.
我只是想要为我家人的行为而道歉
Look here, I just want to apologize on behalf of my family.
道歉只是说句话
Well, apologies are just words,
抱歉 说句话弥补不了 也太迟了
so, I'm sorry, that's too little too late.
安吉洛 听我说 我和你一样很难过
Angelo, look, man, I'm-I'm sad and disappointed
也很失望
just like you are.
我特别希望我妈能幸福
I wanted this for my mom so bad.
但是你打动了她
But you got through to her.
你做到了 所以她才害怕了
I know you did, and that's what scared her.
我们相遇时 她就跟我说了
She told me, she told me when we met,
她说我们是两个世界的人
she said that we're from different worlds.
我当时就该听她的话
Should've listened to her.
别人指出你是什么样的人时
I guess when somebody tells you who they are,
你真得好好听
you need to listen.
等等
Wait, wait, look...
我们无法弥补我们所造成的伤害
We can't make up for the damage that's done...
但让我们补偿一下吧
but let us make restitution.
五百万美金
-这是五百万美金 -是的
- This is $5 million. - Yes.
我不需要这些钱
I don't need this.
我不想要这些钱
I don't want this.
钱不是给你的
It's not for you.
而是给学识认知机构的奖学金
It's for the WOKE scholarship fund.
每一个孩子都有可能获得
Every single kid is gonna get a free ride
免费上大学的机会
to the college of their choice.
少来了 这样卢修斯·里昂国王
Oh, come on, man, what, is this so Lucious "The King" Lyon
就能利用我的项目
can exploit my program,
好让其变为慷慨大方的人吗
and then spin it so that he's the generous one?
-完全不是的 -因为
- No, not at all. - 'Cause, then...
里昂一家的捐助会保持完全地匿名
The Lyon family will stay completely anonymous.
请看看支票吧
Man, look at the check. Please.
奖学金已经捐赠给黛安娜·迪布瓦了
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表