剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
because I don't make assumptions on your religion
来推断你的宗教信仰
based on race or ethnicity.
等等 我只是开个玩笑
Wait a minute. I was just making a joke.
-我没想 -抱歉
- I wasn't trying to... - Oh. Sorry.
我得去跟我的老朋友鲁迪吃午饭了
I have to have lunch with my old pal Rudy.
卢修斯 听我说
Lucious, listen to me.
确保这场《地狱》表演不会让我的城市之门
Make sure this Inferno doesn't open up the gates of my town
向一群来自地狱的嘻哈流氓敞开
to a bunch of hip-hop hooligans from hell.
朱莉安娜
Giuliana.
谢谢 夏洛特
Thank you, Charlotte.
谢谢你来
Thank you for coming.
摩尔门教♥徒♥
A Mormon?
我应该查到的
Yeah, I should've known that.
好吗 我的错 抱歉
Okay? My bad. I'm sorry.
现在说"抱歉"太晚了
It's a little too late for "I'm sorry."
你可能会害我们丢掉博♥彩♥牌照
You could've cost us our gaming license.
摩尔门教♥徒♥管理博♥彩♥委员会
Mormons run the gaming commission.
我们谁都冒犯不起
We can't afford to offend anyone.
通过验证
这跟拉斯维加斯办公室保险箱的是同一个账本吗
Those the same ledgers from your office safe in Vegas?
你为什么要掺和我的生意
Why are you in my business?
是的 我随身带着
Yes, they are. I take them with me everywhere.
从不离身
They never leave my side.
因为里昂先生的生意就是我的生意
Because Mr. Lyon's business is my business, that's why;
只是问个问题
and it's just a question,
-你别太激动了 -瑟斯提
- so don't get your panties in a bunch. - Thirsty.
我们要花这么多钱
So, this is what we're spending
才能阻止那些混♥蛋♥进门吗
to keep the thugs off the premises.
夏洛特肯定以为会有一场混战
I'm sure that Charlotte is expecting some sort of melee.
卢修斯 他太大意了[衣服不合身]
Lucious, he's just so sloppy.
他就是这么个穿衣风格 宝贝
That's just how he dresses, sweetie.
不
No.
我不相信他
I don't trust him.
瑟斯提 你喜欢那香槟吗
Thirst, you like that champagne?
喜欢
Yeah.
你拿走吧
Take it with you.
你被炒了
You're fired.
♪我们走出黑暗♪
♪We came out the darkness♪
♪历经千难险阻♪
♪Been through every problem, we solved it♪
♪一直保持希望♪
♪We got to keep our hope alive♪
♪希望不可或缺♪
♪The greatest thing that came to life♪
♪如果坦诚相对♪
♪And if we keep it true to us♪
♪能更上一层楼♪
♪We can take it much higher, let's go levels up♪
♪如三个臭皮匠♪
♪Three birds of a feather flock together, y'all♪
♪能赛过诸葛亮♪
♪You see what we can be♪
♪有所作为 相互扶持♪
♪We can be different, together we stand♪
♪我们手中 拥有力量♪
♪We got the power in all of our hands♪
♪建立围城 我们守护♪
♪They build the castle, now we're here to defend it♪
♪悲剧仍存♪
♪Oh, tragedy's stayed♪
♪分离我们♪
♪Trying to break us away♪
再夸张一点 亲爱的
We need something more, honey.
这些灯光让我觉得无聊
These lights are boring me.
♪我们都是♪
♪We're all we got♪
尤其是接下来这里
Especially coming up right here.
没错 你得继续这么干
Yes! You got to keep your job.
宝贝 没错
Baby, that's right.
♪但你明白 无需犹豫♪
♪But you know you don't have to hesitate♪
波西娅
Porsha.
给我贾马尔专辑发布派对的贵宾名单
Yes, get me the VIP list for Jamal's album release party.
我得加一些名字
I need to add a few names.
♪你我携手 我们能行♪
♪We got us, we got us, we got us♪
加一些名字 蠢货
Add a few names, dummy.
♪我只相信♪
♪All I trust♪
♪历经险阻 尘埃落定♪
♪Through it all, through the rough, dust to dust♪
♪你我携手 我们能行♪
♪You got me, I got you, we got us♪
棒 贾马尔 太棒了
Yes, Jamal! That was amazing.
你们可以休息一会儿
Y'all can chill for just a second, y'all.
-谢谢 丹尼 -行 谢谢
- Thanks, Danny. - Yeah. Thanks.
-妈 -是
- Ma. - Yes.
我想加进一些哈基姆和孩子的事
So, I tried to throw in there the whole thing
给我的感觉 但不合适
about Keem and the baby; it just, it didn't fit.
宝贝 太棒了 好吗
Baby, it was beautiful. Okay?
《琦琦遇上卢修斯》会改变我们的局势
When Cookie Met Lucious is gonna be a game changer for us.
我得和史蒂夫·曹见一面...
All I got to do is set up a meeting with Steve Cho...
史蒂夫·曹不和我们公♥司♥合作了
No, Steve Cho is no longer with our company.
从什么时候开始
Uh, since when?
从我雇了别人开始
Since I hired somebody else.
我给你介绍拜伦·摩尔
I want you to meet Byron Moore.
他是业界最棒的公♥关♥
He's the best PR cat in the business.
他跟我说了一些有趣的观点
And he has some interesting insights that he shared with me
关于发布我们的 这样吧
about the releasing of our-- You know what?
-你直接跟他们说 -我们应该
- Just-just hit them, man. - I think we should hold off
推迟几个月再发布《琦琦遇上卢修斯》
releasing When Cookie Met Lucious for a few months.
-开玩笑吗 -等等 什么
- Are you joking? - Wait a minute, what?
-到底为什么要这么做 -你蠢吗
- Why the hell, why would we do that? - u202dAre you stupid?
-究竟怎么... -《地狱》
- What the hell would... - Inferno's...
《地狱》的市场反应远超预期
Inferno's market awareness is through the roof.
帝国娱乐同时发两张专辑
Two Empire releases at the same time
会分散两者的注意力
will cannibalize attention from both.
-不好意思 拜伦 -不 兄弟
- Excuse me, Byron. - u202dNo, man.
闭上你的臭嘴
Shut your dumb ass up.
爸 我同意和你合作一首歌♥
Dad, I agreed to do a song with you,
结果你现在要撤掉我的专辑
now you're pulling my album?
不是撤掉你的专辑 你的专辑很棒
I'm not pulling your album; your album's incredible.
但你只有一次发行专辑的机会
But you only get one chance to release it out into the world.
为什么要在有竞争的情况下发呢
Why do it under all this competition?
你需要自己的空间
You need your own space.
我自己的空间
My own space.
该死 爸
Damn, Dad.
-贾马尔 -我说真的 孩子
- Jamal! - I'm-I'm serious, man.
他没法撤掉你的专辑 除非有我...
He can't, he can't pull your album without my...
-贾马尔 -拜伦 快去
- Jamal! u202d- Byron, please go.
把你跟我说的再给他解释一下 拜托
Explain it to him the way you explained it to me, please.
听着 我没想伤害他
Look, I'm not trying to hurt him.
我现在其实很想帮他
I'm actually trying to help him right now.
一位骗子三十年来一周两次卖♥♥布鲁克林大桥
我在布鲁克林还有桥要卖♥♥呢[谁信你的邪]
And I got a bridge in Brooklyn.
滚吧 卢修斯
Back off, Lucious.
摩尔先生是业界最好的公♥关♥
Look, Mr. Moore is the best PR cat in this business.
他和朱丽安娜合作过...
He's worked with Giuliana on...
她推荐的他吗
She recommended him?
绝不能用
Hell no.
卢修斯 这家公♥司♥属于我和...
Lucious, this company belongs to me and...
不 这是我们的公♥司♥
No, it's our company.
属于我和我的家人
It belongs to me and my family.
让那贱♥人♥离开我的公♥司♥
You keep that bitch out of my company.
看 正是因为这样
See, it's reasons like that
你才被禁止进入赌场
that you're kicked out of the damn casino.
你是说我不能去我们在拉斯维加斯的赌场
Are you telling me I can't come to our casino in Vegas?
那是朱丽安娜和我的赌场
It's Giuliana's casino and mine.
你已经进了黑名单
And you've been black-booked,
意思是你不能进去
meaning you're prohibited.
你不能进拉维提科斯拉斯维加斯的楼
You can't enter the premises of Laviticus Las Vegas.
你要去哪儿 怎么回事
Hey, where you going? Wh-what happened?
我的工作似乎已经结束了
Seems like my work here is done.
你随便猜猜看是因为什么
What, you want to take a free shot?
朱丽安娜
Giuliana?
我没想到他那么向着那个女人
I didn't imagine his head was that far up her ass.
我非常吃惊
But, look, I'm-I'm in shock.
我没想到会这样
I didn't see this coming.
说实话 我尊敬你们这帮人
Look, for the record, I respect your gangsta.
你是位好母亲
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表