剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
all my hard-earned money.
不能让他碰帝国娱乐流媒体
Look, keep him away from Empire XStream.
要是丢了它 就丢了一切
I mean, we lose that, we lose everything.
好 谢谢
Yeah. No, yeah. Thank you.
每封泄露出的提到你名字的邮件
Every leaked e-mail that mentions you by name.
都按嫌疑程度用不同颜色标出来了
Color-coded, I might add, by level of interest.
你现在就能知道谁是忠诚的
So now you can see who's loyal
谁想在背后捅你一刀了
and who's trying to stab you in the back.
大多数人依然敬畏你
Now, most of them still revere you, of course,
但我们应该从这儿入手
but I think we start here.
-我们得从大海里把那根针捞起来 -谢谢
- We need to find that needle in the haystack. - Thanks.
谢谢 小安
Thanks, Dre.
凌晨2点48分 那可是三更半夜呢
2:48 a.m. I mean, that's after hours.
自我在西奈山医院出生那天起
From the day I was born at Mount Sinai Hospital--
那医院离这里只有三个街区
y'all know, just three blocks from here...
纽约就一直是我的家
New York City has been my home.
我上了公立小学 就在曼哈顿上城区
I went to school at P.S. 180, right here in Upper Manhattan.
其实 我就是在那里学到了
Matter of fact, that's where I learned
人生中最重要的事
what matters most in life...
为其他人服务
to be of service to others.
卢修斯
因为我依然相信这座伟大的城市
Because I still believe in the untapped potential
蕴藏着无限潜力
of this great city.
-喂 -我知道
- Hello? - I know that together,
我们齐心协力 就能让这座城市
we can make this city an even better place
变得更适合我们孩子成长
to raise our children.
找你的电♥话♥
Phone call for you.
为什么打到你手♥机♥上了
Why? On your phone?
你能不能走远一点 小点声
Would you mind stepping away and keeping your voice down?
对我来说 一个非常重要的问题就是暴♥力♥
An issue that is very, very important to me is violence...
谁呀
Who is this?
卢修斯 我很忙
Lucious, I am busy.
不管是什么事 都不着急
Look, whatever it is, it can wait.
紧急董事会议 现在
Emergency board meeting? Now?
谢谢好人
Christian.
学识认知机构全称是
WOKE stands for
自身学识及主观认知机构
We Organize Knowledge Empowerment.
董事会评估了情况
The board has reviewed the situation,
我们认为 应该考虑支付赎金
and we think we should consider paying the ransom.
你们都疯了
Y'all out of y'all mind.
跟恐♥怖♥分♥子♥谈判
Negotiate with terrorists?
那你们还是开始找新的首席执行官吧
Better start looking for a new CEO, then.
联合首席执行官 她还没发言呢
Co-CEO. And she hasn't weighed in.
我知道这件事大家都不好受
Look, I know this is uncomfortable for you all,
但卢修斯和我经历过更糟糕的事
but Lucious and I have been up against much worse,
我们不怕几封邮件泄露
so we're not scared of a few leaked e-mails.
要是泄露的邮件
What about leaked e-mails
表明有人在拿公♥司♥资金洗钱呢
that suggest that someone is laundering corporate funds?
你想说什么 女士
So, what are you getting at, lady?
慢着 慢着 等下
Okay, wait, wait, wait. Hold up.
卢修斯 我们还没让安德鲁解释呢
Lucious, we haven't given Andre an opportunity to explain.
说吧 宝贝
Go ahead, baby.
好的
Yes, ma'am.
弗农·特纳
Um, Vernon Turner,
我过世的叔叔 愿他安息
my late uncle-- may he rest in peace--
喜欢招♥妓♥
had a fondness for prostitutes.
公♥司♥上市时
When the company went public,
我发现他时不时用公♥款♥招♥妓♥
I discovered he sometimes used company funds to entertain them.
为了上市计划我掩盖了这件事
I covered it up to protect the IPO.
显然 因为这件事
Clearly, in light of this,
安德鲁就得从董事会辞职
Andre will have to step down and resign from the board.
是吗 因为根据那些泄露的邮件
Really? 'Cause according to those leaked e-mails,
弗农不是唯一一个花钱招♥妓♥的人
Vernon wasn't the only person around here who paid for sex.
频繁地
Frequently.
你是说伯恩斯坦老爹
You mean Papa Bernstein?
我说的就是他 爸
That's exactly who I mean, Pop.
我还看到了一些邮件
And I seen some e-mails
揭露了你的怪癖 艾德娜
that put your freak flag on blast, too, Edna.
我父亲的律师 罗林斯先生
My father's attorney, Mr. Rawlings,
有确凿的证据 是不是 瑟斯提
has corroborating stories. Ain't that right, Thirsty?
是 但还有人没发言呢
Yeah, but everybody ain't weighed in yet.
老天啊 又是什么事
Good God, what is it now?
提安娜
Yes, Tiana?
有鉴于此 关于如何处理邮件泄露
Well, in view of this, do we have any other ideas on how to...
有没有其他想法
deal with this leaked e-mail situation?
提安娜 我要离开你
Tiana, I'm off you.
你对我来说什么都不是
You nothing to me.
你在床上也很差劲
You wack in bed, honestly.
我只是实话实说 你什么都不是
I mean, I'm just keeping it real. Honestly, you nothing.
明白吗 你唱功一般般
Okay? Your singing is mediocre.
其实 你和帝国娱乐都给我见鬼去吧
Matter of fact, you and Empire can kiss my black ass.
你已经见过了
You already did that though.
你们这些蠢货
Y'all some dumb-asses!
他真是个流氓
He turned out to be a real busta, huh?
是啊
Mm-hmm.
他的粉丝能赶上你的一半他就高兴了
He wishes he had half your fans.
可惜我不再是你团队的一员了
Too bad I'm not on your team anymore.
这次入侵把我的私事都曝光了
This hack is exposing all of my business,
你得做点什么
and you have to do something about it.
这件事把所有人的私事都曝光了 宝贝
Look, it's exposing everybody, baby.
你有什么事被曝光了
What business of yours has it exposed?
听着 妹子 你得冷静一下
Okay, look, girl, you need to back dow...
大厅 马上
Lobby. Right now.
出问题了
We got some problems.
在右边上交旧手♥机♥
Return all your old cell phones on the right.
在左边拿新手♥机♥
Receive your new phones on the left.
小心脚下 大家 快点
Watch your step, people. Come on through.
快点 大家继续走
Come on, keep it moving, people.
不敢相信史蒂夫·曹这么说我
I can't believe Steve Cho said that about me.
你们都看到了吗 看看这些
Y'all see this? Look at this.
所有人的邮件
Everybody's e-mails.
爸 我们正要去找你
Oh, Dad, we were just coming to get you.
猜猜谁来了
Guess who's here.
你好吗 小提 看到你男友的照片分享了吗
Oh, what's up, T? You see your boyfriend's Snaps?
或者该说是前男友呢
Or should I say ex-boyfriend?
你自己领会吧
Read between the lines.
我就知道你会来
I should've known your ass would be showing up.
严肃对待网络恐♥怖♥主♥义♥
Take cyberterrorism seriously.
哪怕受害者是危险的恶棍
Even when the victim is a dangerous miscreant.
我们是来调查的
We're here to investigate.
调查什么 调查你们如何泄露了我的邮件吗
Investigate what? How y'all leaked my e-mails?
联调局不泄露信息 哥哥
Feds don't leak information, big brother;
我们收集信息 把你这种罪犯关进监狱
we gather it and use it to lock all you criminals away.
什么
What?
什么东西
What is that?
即将呈现
琦琦的"点心"[私处]
即将呈现
琦琦的"点心"[私处]
又要搞什么
What the hell is it now?
妈
Ma?
好了
Oh, okay.
你们还在看什么呢
Now, what the hell y'all looking at?!
双峰傲人
They perky.
闪开
Move!
我刚接到安吉洛竞选主管的电♥话♥
I just got a call from Angelo's campaign manager
问我是不是你泄露了我那张照片
asking if you leaked that picture of me
来捣乱他的发布会
to mess with his announcement.
我不管你和雷[金·卡戴珊性♥爱♥录像带男主角]
I don't give a damn what you and Ray-J do
在你家里私下里做什么
in the privacy of your home.
但既然你和这件事有关
But since you're on the subject,
难道你不觉得 自己都这把岁数了
don't you think you're a little too old
还给人发裸照不合适吗
to be sending naked pictures of yourself?
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表