剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
Can you just please make her stop crying?
怎么了
What's up?
哈基姆 这是我妈
Hey, Hakeem, this is my mother.
妈 这是哈基姆
Mother, this is Hakeem.
你好吗
How you doing?
你好
Hello.
巨石的音乐用品店
♪你们让我失去理智♪
♪Y'all gon' make me lose my mind♪
♪在这里 在这里♪
♪Up in here, up in here♪
♪你们让我全力以赴♪
♪Y'all gon' make me go all out♪
♪在这里 在这里♪
♪Up in here, up in here♪
♪你们让我不能自已♪
♪Y'all gon' make me act a fool♪
伙计们
Gangsta.
我们今天来歌♥颂巨石·帕克的一生
We here today to celebrate the life of Stone Parker.
巨石
Stone!
他去世已经六年了 走得太突然
Six years gone and snatched too soon.
我们现在站的地方
Now, we standing in one of the first buildings
是最初我们一起买♥♥下的房♥子之一
that he and I ever bought together.
看看我们现在
But look at us now.
我们拥有这个街区和二十多个一样规模的
We own this block and 20 more just like it.
兄弟们
Gangsta.
让我们共同举杯
Now, let's raise a glass
敬我们的朋友 我们的战友
to our friend, our soldier,
-巨石·帕克 -巨石
- Stone Parker. - Stone!
派对开始吧
Now let's have a party.
♪考虑一切因素 你诡异而古怪♪
♪Lets add up all the factors: you wack, you're twisted♪
♪你马子是烂货 但我不是他♪
♪Your girl's a ho. But I'm not him, a'ight, slim♪
你在找安德鲁吗
You looking for Andre?
他不会出现的
He ain't gonna show up.
好了
All right, now.
看看周围
Look around you.
这才是你的家庭 这才是属于你的地方
This is your family. This where you belong.
这里才是圣洁的地方
This is... this is sanctified.
你知道这里的任何一个人
Now, you know any one of these boys will kill
此时此刻都会为你杀戮 为你牺牲
or die for you, right here, right now.
你很清楚
And you know that.
这才是属于你的地方
This where you belong.
看起来他已经做出了选择
Looks like he made his choice.
♪以为你是超人 但我有你最怕的氪石♪
♪Think that you Superman, I got the Kryptonite...♪
来吧 我们来开派对吧
Come on, let's have a party.
别再想了
Enough of that.
-巨石 -巨石
- Stone! - Stone!
孩子妈妈在哪
Where's the child's mother?
我不会时时监视她的
I don'be keeping tabs on her like that.
我懂了
Oh, I see.
又一个放荡不羁的
Another free spirit?
肯定是在模仿你妈那个榜样
Following the example you were given, no doubt.
妈
Mother.
迪布瓦夫人 你真是太阴险了
Mrs. Dubois, you be mad shady,
我懂 我察觉到了
and I catch that, I clock that.
贾马尔 贾马尔 闭嘴
Jamal, Jamal, shut up.
来 孩子 抱着你家孩子
Here, boy, take your baby.
大家请坐
Um, everyone, please have a seat.
普罗旺斯鱼汤马上就上
The bouillabaisse will be served now.
什么 慢着 慢着
What... Wait, wait, wait, hold up.
我没告诉过你
Did-did I fail to tell you
我妈对海鲜严重过敏吗
that my mother is deathly allergic to-to seafood?
天啊
Oh, my God.
晚餐的菜全是海鲜
Our whole dinner lived at the bottom of the ocean.
琦琦 不
Cookie, no.
-安德鲁 -琦...
- Oh, Andre. - u202dCoo--
他们在哪
Where the hell are they?
-天啊 -哈基姆
- Oh, my lord. - u202dHakeem!
请把我的孩子给我
Give me my child, please.
来妈妈这儿
Come to Mama.
你到底是什么毛病
What the hell is wrong with you,
没跟一个人打招呼 就把这孩子带走
taking a baby out of the house without telling some damn body?
自我介绍一下 我是卢修斯·里昂
Allow me to introduce myself. I'm Lucious Lyon.
琦琦的前夫
Cookie's ex-husband.
那个女人是我妻子安妮卡
That woman right there is my wife Anika.
她刚刚生了我的孙女
She just gave birth to my granddaughter,
我儿子孩子的妈妈 我知道 挺疯狂的
my son's baby mama. I know, it's crazy.
他把她弄怀孕了
He somehow got her pregnant
而那时他刚跟他的未婚妻求过婚
during the time he was proposing to his fiancée
然后新娘子在婚礼上跑了
and getting left at the damn altar.
卢修斯
Lucious.
怎么
What?
我得抚养那个孩子
I got to raise that damn baby,
就跟我必须把这些孩子们养大一样
the same way I had to raise all these kids,
因为她蹲了十七年监狱
'cause she was spending 17 years in prison.
爸 别 别
Dad, don't, don't.
你还是冷静一下 过自己的生活吧
Why don't you chill and live your life. Exist.
看看你在这儿说着话
Look at you over here, talking.
你有点飘飘欲仙
You looking a little crispy around the edges.
你已经见过这个同性恋儿子了
I see you've met the gay one,
也见过那个不负责的了
and you've met the irresponsible one.
安德鲁在哪
Where's Andre at?
疯的那个在哪
Where's the crazy one?
♪像甩掉赘肉的机器人♪
♪Just like Uniblab, robotic kicking flab♪
♪油腔滑调乃我最爱♪
♪My flavor bidder badder chitter-chatter♪
♪比疯帽子还疯♪
♪Madder than the Mad Hatter♪
♪我能把你变成反物质♪
♪Data to turn your body into anti-matter♪
♪就像一块腊肉♪
♪And just like a piece of Sizzlean♪
♪你和煎蛋玉米一起温暖我的胃♪
♪You'll fit inside my stomach with the eggs and grits between♪
♪我指的是国王♪
♪The king is what I mean,♪
♪手下拿着杯子♪
♪ I mean, my man get a cup♪
♪往你手里放零钱♪
♪And put some change inside your hand♪
♪我们公开宣布♪
♪Now hold up, let's make this official♪
♪说唱歌♥手需要纸巾♪
♪Everybody let's agree that MCs need a tissue♪
♪放克音乐是我的担忧♪
♪The funk's my only issue♪
♪你妈妈肯定想你♪
♪I bet your mama miss you♪
♪迈克让他们像导弹一飞冲天♪
♪And I bet the Mack they go up like an MX missile♪
♪排名飙升 亦不抱怨♪
♪No more of your whinin' on the charts climbin'♪
♪放克音乐 更加流行♪
♪As I make the funk, kickin' out more harder...♪
我不会说唱的
I'm not rapping.
选择权在你
It's your choice.
就像当时扣扳机的选择权也在你
Just like it was your choice to pull that trigger.
你可以选择是否用歌♥喉让自己振作起来
You can choose to use your voice and pick yourself up or not.
你可以选择永远逃避 或者停止消沉站出来
Your choice to run forever or stop and stand up.
♪该换换歌♥曲口味了♪
♪Time for new flava in ya ear♪
♪我帮你换换口味♪
♪I'm kickin' new flava in ya ear♪
♪克雷格·迈克 热度一千♪
♪Craig Mack, 1,000 degrees♪
♪为我折服♪
♪You'll be on your knees♪
♪欲♥火♥焚身 向我求饶♪
♪And you'll be burning, begging please♪
♪兄弟别动 此人不容置疑♪
♪Brother, freeze, this man's undisputed♪
♪在放克音乐中放纵大脑♪
♪In deep rooted funk smoke that leaves your brains booted♪
♪说唱歌♥手耐力如布鲁斯·詹那♪
♪This bad MC with stamina like Bruce Jenner♪
♪赢家可品尝我说唱歌♥手♪
♪The winner, tasting MC's for dinner♪
♪你们狂热黏人♪
♪You're crazy like that glue to think that♪
♪以为我会累♪
♪You could outdo my one two...♪
-你来了 -我带弗蕾达来了
- You came. - Yeah, yeah. I brought Freda.
我想告诉你我遵守了诺言 但...
Yeah. u202dI want you to know I'm good for my word, but...
-我得走了 我跟妈保证我会过去 -不行
- I got to go. OK? I promise my mama I'll be there. - You can't
我跟妈保证过 我今晚会过去的
I pormise my mama I'll be there tonight
安德鲁 今晚对我来说很特别
Andre, this is a special night for me.
对我来说意义重大
This means a lot to me.
我邀请你过来是为了让你
And I invited you so that you could be here
跟我的家人在一起
with the rest of my family.
要是你留下 对我来说真的意义重大
So it would mean a lot to me if you actually stayed.
♪新曲风驾到♪
♪I'm kickin' new flava in ya ear♪
♪新曲风驾到♪
♪Mack's the brand new flava in ya ear♪
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表