剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
他们怕我们
They afraid of us.
还有1996年的那件事
And then that thing that happened in 1996.
1996年9月7日嘻哈饶舌歌♥手图派克
在拉斯维加斯被人枪击 不治死亡 年仅廿五
最重要的是 他们种族歧视
And on top of it all, they're racist.
是啊 但《地狱》会改变那一切
Yeah, but Inferno's gonna change all of that.
我已经跟内华达州博♥彩♥委员会
I've already laid the groundwork
打好招呼了 史努比 会顺利的
with the Nevada Gaming Commission, Snoop, we're good.
十月伦敦[史努比的艺人]
听着
Look.
跟兄弟要坦诚相待
You know, be 100 with a brother, man.
怎么了 哥们
What's up, dude?
我跟你直说了吧 哥们
All right, let me keep it real with you, yo.
你说过 《地狱》对帝国娱乐的意义
Now, you said Inferno was gonna be for Empire
等于《慢性》对死囚唱片的意义 对吗
what Chronic was for Death Row, right?
《慢性》为德瑞医生1992年首张录音室专辑
死囚唱片创立于1991年
旗下曾有德瑞医生 史努比狗狗 图派克等艺人
没错
A to the men, man.
我明白你说的 卢修斯
I hear you Lucious,
但在这个等式中 贾马尔在哪
but where's Jamal at in this equation?
没有他这说不通啊
I don't think it makes sense without him.
你知道小安吗
Yeah, you know Dre?
他是我哥们
That was my dawg.
我哥们一直都是我哥们
And my dawg gonna stay my dawg.
要是没有我 《慢性》不可能那么成功
But The Chronic wouldn't have been The Chronic if I wasn't on it.
现在 你放话出去
Now, you put it out there
说《地狱》将汇集帝国娱乐最优秀的艺人
that Inferno was gonna have Empire's biggest artists.
那么我觉得 贾马尔必须参与其中
So to me, Jamal has to be a part of it.
冒昧说一句 你确实对《慢性》至关重要
All due respect, baby, you were crucial to The Chronic.
而我对《地狱》也一样重要
That's how crucial I am to Inferno.
我不需要其他艺人
I don't need no other artists.
我不需要我儿子或者别人
I don't need my son, or anybody else,
让它变成大热专辑 因为它本就是经典
to make this a hot album, because it is what it is,
你懂我的意思吧
you know what I'm saying, man?
这生意肯定会大赚的 史努比
This is good business, Snoop.
我尊重你的商业手腕
I respect your business hand,
你知道的
you know that.
那不是重点
It's not even about that.
但这件事你听清楚
But I just want you to hear me out on this.
贾马尔能带来
Jamal brings...
不一样的听众
that other audience.
一批不同类型的听众
A different demographic.
有了他
So with him on the team,
没什么是我们做不到的
it ain't nothing we can't do.
我不在乎你怎么想
Look, I don't care how you spin it,
也不管你想干什么
and whatever floats your boat,
反正你得参与《地狱》的创作
but you will be on Inferno.
如果我拒绝呢 爸 你就让我禁足吗
Or what, Dad, you gonna, you gonna ground me?
别闹了 我还有事要做呢
Come on, man, I got things to do.
你有工作要做吗
What, you have work to do?
不管是在录音棚还是唱片公♥司♥
At a studio, at a label
你是签了合同的 记住这点
that you're under contract. Remember that.
你要用这招对付我吗
Oh, so that's how we gonna play this.
不过 老爸 据我所知
'Cause guess what, old man, last time I checked,
你不是公♥司♥唯一的首席执行官
you are not the only CEO at this company.
这不是我和你妈之间的竞争
This ain't about me versus your mama, man.
我是想给你个绝佳机会
It's... I'm offering you an opportunity.
《地狱》这张专辑
Look, Inferno's gonna be an album
将是史无前例的
like never before.
所以史努比 十月伦敦[史努比的艺人]
And that's why Snoop and October London,
所有人都想参与专辑制♥作♥
and everybody wants to be a part of it,
因为他们知道将有机会与我共同创造历史
'cause they know that they're gonna be a part of making history.
好吧 但我没威胁到你们
Okay, but I'm not challenging that.
创造你们的历史吧
Make your history.
我要创造我自己的历史
I'm-a make my own history.
或者说 我将试着重写历史
Or I should say, I'm-a try to rewrite the history
重写你和你疯狂家人的历史
of you and your crazy-ass family.
你创作你的《地狱》
Do Inferno.
我创作我的《琦琦遇上卢修斯》
I'm-a do When Cookie Met Lucious.
互不干扰
We good.
Isaac Hayes - Do Your Thing
妈
Hey, Ma.
你来这儿干什么
What are you doing here?
内莎担心你鲁莽行事
Nessa said she was afraid you might do something reckless.
内莎
Nessa.
安德鲁 我知道你想报复你♥爸♥
Look, Andre, I know you want to clap back at your daddy...
我不懂你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
小子 你把你妈当傻子了吧
Boy, you must think I'm Boo Boo the Fool.
你知道我能一把火把这破地方烧了
You know I'll burn this bitch down.
让开
Move.
妈 你等下
Ma, will you hold on?
不是吧 安德鲁
Really, Andre?
他背叛我太多次了
He betrayed me one time too many.
他最好别挡路 拉斯维加斯是我的
And he better fall back. Vegas is mine.
你肯定是忘吃药了
Well, you must be off your meds,
居然想这样跟你♥爸♥斗
thinking you gonna come at your daddy like this.
小光
Shine.
你真想这样和卢修斯开战吗
You really want to start this kind of war with Lucious?
显而易见 我也忘吃药了
Well, apparently, I'm off my meds, too.
显而易见 你是不想活了 蠢蛋
Yeah, apparently, you don't like to breathe, stupid ass...
型男 真是你吗
Shape, is that you?
我听说你死了 不过你现在看起好极了
I heard you died. Boy, look at you, you look good.
毕罗 你妹妹还好吗
B-Raw? How's your sister?
她挺好的
Oh, she good.
-她挺好吧 -你看起来也不错 琦琦
- She good? - You look good, too, Cookie.
谢谢你 宝贝
Thank you, baby.
北费城街区的兄弟们都在这儿啊
You got all of North Philly up in here.
我刚进来时就觉得是你
Thought that was you when I walked in.
-你好啊 大金 -你好
- What's up, Big Money? - What's good.
很高兴见到你们 天呐 太棒了
Good to see-- my God, this is great.
好了 兄弟们 你们继续
Okay, fellas, as you were.
装好子弹
Load it up.
听着
Look.
我知道朱莉安娜把你当傻子耍
I know that Giuliana woman took you for a fool...
我不会被人当傻子耍的 妈
I won't be taken for a fool, Ma.
她就是个垃圾 安德鲁
She's trash, Andre,
你♥爸♥会把她踢走的...
and your daddy is gonna kick her to the curb...
你低估她了
You are underestimating her.
我才不在乎那个婊♥子♥
I don't give a damn about that bitch.
我知道你♥爸♥有点难缠
Now, I know your father can be a piece of work,
但只要给他点时间 恢复理智
but just give him a minute to come to his senses,
我们就能像一家人那样
and then we can run
共同经营拉斯维加斯的生意
Las Vegas like a family.
像一家人那样
Like a family.
那样对我可没什么好处啊
That doesn't help me out much, now does it?
想想我们的交情 小光
As far back as we go, Shine?
你就像是我们的远房♥亲戚
You like a distant cousin.
想想吧
Come on, man.
大家伙儿
All of y'all.
屋里都是北费城的人
This is North Philly in the house.
-没错 -你们都是我的家人
- Yeah. u202dThat's right. - Y'all are like my family.
有些还是我的老朋友
Some old friends of mine, you know?
说实话 我现在需要家人
And to be honest, I need that right now.
好吗 这样吧
Okay, so I t-- I... You know what?
你们都去我家
Y'all come over to Cookie house
我给你们做顿好吃的
and I'll cook you a comfort meal.
你们都想吃点家常菜吧
Y'all down for some home cooking?
我知道你们都想吃点美味的家常菜了 是吧
I know y'all ready for a good home-cooked meal, right?
相信我
I got you.
相信我
I got you.
好了 待会儿见
All right, I'll see y'all soon.
准备好大吃一顿吧
Have your appetites ready.
爸 感谢你这么迅速就同意跟我谈谈
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表