剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
I can't let you do this.
没事
Come on, now,
都会过去的
this'll blow over.
我刚认识你时
Look, when I first met you,
我以为你是个养尊处优的上流社会人士
I thought you were some bougie, stuck-up guy
做些回馈社会的事业
doing your little community service
因为你都不用工作
because you didn't have to work.
但是我相信你 安吉洛
But I believe in you, Angelo,
我相信你可以把这个城市变得更美好
and I... think you can do some amazing things for this city.
-谢谢你的信任 琦琦 -但是
- Well, thank you for believing, Cookie. - But...
如果你和我在一起 你就不会赢得竞选
if you stay with me, you're gonna lose,
因为我过去做的错事以及我这个人
because... there's some things about my past, or about me, period,
你的对手可以加以利用而打击你
that your opponent can use, and will use.
相信我
Trust me,
-你完全不了解我 -听着
- you don't know the half. - Look, look...
不管他们出什么招...我都能应付
I can handle whatever anybody... they got...
但是我不行
I can't, though. I can't.
如果你因为我输掉选举
I wouldn't be able to handle
我会良心难安的
if you lost this election because of me.
真庆幸我们没更进一步
I'm so glad we didn't go to the next level.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
我觉得你该走了
I think you should go.
等等 琦琦
Wait, Cookie.
拜托了
Please.
我不想在你面前哭泣
I don't want to cry in front of you.
好吧
Okay.
没办法了 我用尽方法了
That's it, man. I tried everything.
所有歌♥都没了 而且我们还无法登陆
All the tracks are gone, and we're locked out.
一切冥冥中自有天意
This happened for a reason, all right?
我都不喜欢这些音轨
I wasn't even feeling the tracks.
所以我们只能...
So we just... You know, we just got to
相信是天意了
trust that, you know?
你该吃药了 兄弟
You need to get back on your pills, man,
因为你失去理智了
'cause you losing your mind.
你的手在抖
Your hands are shaking, man.
我们只能从头开始了
Well, um... we're gonna start from scratch.
用模拟系统吧
All right, go analog.
凑合用些老方法吧
Scare up some old-school stuff or something.
总之想些办法做吧 小德
I don't know. Figure it out, D.
好吗
All right?
不是吧 老爸 你要我把这些人都炒掉吗
Come on, Pop. You want me to fire all these people?
全都给我炒了
Each and every one of them.
就因为他们在私人邮件里不尊重你吗
For disrespecting you in their private e-mails?
我最重视忠诚了 儿子
Loyalty is everything to me, son.
我要全公♥司♥上下一心
I want a clean house.
安德鲁 安保团队按你的要求
Andre, on your orders, the security team
对整栋大楼进行了严密的排查
did a high-level search of the entire building.
他们在六号♥录音棚发现了这个
They found this in studio six.
这是什么
What is it?
键盘记录仪
It's a keylogger.
提安娜 我们得谈谈
Tiana, we need to talk.
发生这种事 我们还怎么工作
How do y'all expect us to work like this?
你来这里录歌♥多久了
How long have you been working in here?
几周吧 怎么了
A couple of weeks. Why?
有人跟你一起在这里待过吗
Has anybody else been in here with you?
只有我自己 技师和团队里的人
Just me and the engineers and my team,
我的闺蜜们和格拉姆
my girls, Gram.
那个混♥蛋♥上周前都应该和我一起制♥作♥专辑
That jerk was supposed to be on my album until last week.
格拉姆不在名单上 老爸
Gram wasn't on the list, Pop.
等等 你们觉得是格拉姆黑了帝国娱乐吗
Wait. Y'all think Gram hacked Empire?
你觉得他有这个能力做到吗
Do you think he has the capability to pull something like this off?
他有次破解过我的手♥机♥
He broke into my phone once.
他都没有密♥码♥
He didn't even have the passcode or anything.
他说密♥码♥是用来防范外行的
He said passcodes are for amateurs.
他的歌♥都是自己制♥作♥的
And he does all his own recording.
他憎恨所有唱片公♥司♥ 尤其是帝国娱乐
And he hates on all the labels, especially Empire.
他管你叫"没文化修养纪♥元♥"的恐龙
And he called you, like, a dinosaur of a Philistine era,
之类的吧
or something like that.
小婊♥子♥ 你觉得这好笑吗
Bitch, you think that's funny?
你让他去挑战哈基姆 他很生气
He was furious when you sent him to challenge Hakeem,
他没能说唱对决
and he didn't get to battle.
他说要羞辱你们所有人
He said he was gonna humiliate all of y'all.
等等 他说要干什么
Wait. He said he was gonna do what?
羞辱你
Humiliate you.
什么情况
Well, what's this?
你们都是怎么进来的
How the hell y'all get in my house, man?
跟你进我们公♥司♥服务器的方式一样吧
I suppose the same way you got into our servers.
你说什么呢
What you talking about?
你黑进了帝国娱乐
You hacked Empire.
等等 我♥干♥了什么
Wait. I did what?
我知道怎么回事了 这是整蛊我吧
I know what this is. I'm getting punk'd.
MTV台《明星大整蛊》节目的制♥作♥人兼演员
阿什顿 阿什顿·库彻在哪
Ashton. Where Ashton Kutcher at?
你们是认真的
Y'all are serious.
我明白了
I see what this is.
因此你们的丑事都大白于天下了
Since y'all look like a bunch of exposed clowns,
你们想通过栽赃我挽救一切
now you're trying to save the day by blaming me.
你知道吗 小子
You know what, son?
我们刚来时 我以为这是
When we first got here, I thought this was
老式的牙买♥♥加喜剧二人组大♥麻♥
one of them big old Jamaican Cheech and Chong joints.
然后我意识到你和我们完全不是一个层次的
And then I realized you a whole different class of brother.
我之前没想到你这么聪明
I wouldn't have thought you were smart enough
竟然有这种本事 但我现在承认了
to pull something like this off, but I'll admit it.
我小看你了
I was wrong about you.
你说得对 我有这本事
You're right. I could have pulled it off...
只要我想
if I wanted to.
我们在你电脑上找到了所有证据 哥们
We found everything on your computer... brother.
你用键盘记录仪拿到了我们的密♥码♥
And you used this to get our passcodes,
但你大意了
but you got sloppy.
这是在你和提安娜录歌♥的录音棚里找到的
We found it in a studio where you were recording with Tiana.
好吧 大个子 你太自视过高了
Okay, big shoulders, you are way up here, okay?
你得放低自己的姿态
I'm gonna need you to bring it down a notch.
你看
Look,
我可以很容易就搞垮你们
I could easily take y'all down,
但我不会大意
but I'm not sloppy.
我肯定不会留下那东西
And I damn sure wouldn't have left that behind.
不是自吹自擂
I mean, not to brag or boast.
我根本不需要那东西
I wouldn't even need it.
但让我问你们一句
But let me ask you a question.
我为什么要大费周章去黑你们
Why the hell would I go through the trouble of hacking you?
他叫我什么来着 儿子
What did he call me, son?
他说我是"没文化修养纪♥元♥"的恐龙
He said I was a dinosaur from the Philistine era,
在地球上四处拉大便
going around dropping these gargantuan turds
拼命维持自己的存在感
all over the Earth in a desperate attempt to remain relevant.
我听说就是这样 老爸
That's what I heard, Pop.
好吧 既然你们一口咬定是我
Okay. You know, since y'all so convinced...
那你们想怎样
what are you gonna do?
报♥警♥
Call the cops?
白人才会那么做
That's what white folks do.
我们有更好的办法
We got something better in mind.
你要去哪
Hey, where you going?
好戏才刚开始
The party just started.
这椅子一把八万 哥们
$80,000 chair, bro.
哎呀 希望他们别伤到他了
Oops. I hope they don't hurt him.
干得漂亮 儿子
Nice work, son.
谢了
Yes, sir.
-小光 好哥们 -卢修斯
- Shine, my man. - Lucious.
我会把"纪念品"带给你
I'll bring you a souvenir.
那就拜托了
Oh, please do.
南无阿弥陀佛
Nam-myoho-renge-kyo.
南无阿弥陀佛
Nam-myoho- renge-kyo.
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表