剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
《嘻哈帝国》前情提要
Previously on Empire...
《地狱》这张专辑由我制♥作♥
Inferno is an album I'm producing,
我希望我儿子 贾马尔
and I'm hoping that my son, Jamal,
能为我写首歌♥
will bless me with a song.
这位是卢修斯·里昂亲爱的妈妈
This is Lucious Lyon's dear mama.
我妈和媒体的这件事
You know, this business about my mama and the press--
盯着点
keep an eye on it.
我会盯着她的
I'll keep her in my sight.
托里·阿什
Yo, Tory Ash.
你们已经见过我的疯子病友托里了
See y'all met my crazy-ass friend Tory.
你为什么离开戒毒中心
Why did you leave rehab?
这就是我的"戒毒中心"
This is my rehab.
这么说又让卢修斯·里昂赢了
So Lucious Lyon wins again.
他谋杀了弗兰克·加德斯 我能证明
He murdered Frank Gathers and I can prove it.
再给我点时间
I just need more time.
不准你再查了 因为本案结案了
You're off the case 'cause it's closed.
艺人开♥发♥部的新主管
Your new head of A&R.
安妮卡·里昂女士
Mrs. Anika Lyon.
你是靠我才建立了这家公♥司♥
You built this company on my back,
你就这样拱手送给那个贱♥货♥
and you just give it to that bitch?!
我做了什么
What have I done?
给
Here you go.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
我不知道怎么回事
I don't know what happened.
我们打得很激烈
I mean, we were fighting, bad.
也不算激烈
Not bad enough.
你没杀了他
You didn't kill him.
我们扭打在一起
We were tussling...
然后
and...
莫名其妙就跨越了底线
there's that thin line and we crossed it.
我不知道我为什么亲了他
I don't know why I kissed him.
因为
Because...
你对那男人上瘾了
you're addicted to that man.
他是我第一个男人
He was my first.
也是二十多年来唯一的真爱
For over 20 years, the only.
爸爸赶我出家门的那晚
That night Daddy kicked me out...
来 宝贝
Come on, babe.
-没事 没事 你还有我 -不
- It's okay, it's okay. You and me now, okay? - No.
没事
It's okay.
没事
It's okay.
我会撑起这个家
I got us.
好吗
Okay?
听着 我知道你没做过
Look, I... I know you've never done this before, okay?
我们不是一定要 宝贝
We don't have to, baby.
我们不急
We can wait.
不 我想做
No, no, I want to.
我现在...就要
I need to... now.
就算他是你第一个男人
Just because he was your first
不代表你得在这一棵树上吊死
doesn't mean he has to be your last.
你爱安吉洛吗
Do you love Angelo?
-我觉得我爱 -觉得
- I think so. - u202dThink?
我不想失去他
I don't want to lose him,
所以我得向他坦白发生了什么
and that's why I have to come clean about what happened.
不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no.
什么都没发生
Nothing happened.
你只是...
You just went...
突然的自我
Cookie crazy.
不代表什么
Doesn't mean anything.
你的未来不能
Your future will not be ruined again
再被路西法·里昂那种混♥蛋♥毁掉
by the likes of that damn Lucifer Lyon.
天啊
Oh, my God.
怎么回事
What happened?
看看他们对我心爱的地方干了什么
Look at what they did to my baby.
他们还在检查安保录像
They're still going through the security footage.
瑟斯提也许更清楚
Thirsty might know more about it.
行 那我去忙了
Okay, I'm gonna go get caught up.
-瑟斯提 -你回来真好
- Thirsty. - Nice to have you back.
这是马蒂
This is Marty.
从现在开始 她照顾音乐奶奶
She's gonna be looking after Granny Groove from now on.
真的吗
Really?
你是什么东西 男孩
What are you? A boy?
还是女孩
Or a girl?
妈 别像小孩子一样 注意言辞
Mama, don't act like you fresh out of the plastic. Behave.
擦除那些录像
Look, um, how are they doing on the scrubbing
进展得怎么样了
of some of that footage?
轻而易举 就像没发生过一样
Well, wax on, wax off, like it never happened.
很好 琦琦和贾马尔为了他们专辑的事
Good, 'cause Cookie and Jamal are coming after me
要来找我麻烦
with this little album of theirs.
我得专心做《地狱》
I can't have any distractions from Inferno.
没错 专心才好
Yeah, distractions are bad.
没错 不能分心
No, you can't.
我得去趟洗手间
I have to go to the bathroom.
别让她走出你的视线
Don't let her out of your sight.
所以你也要跟去厕所
That means you got to go to the bathroom.
♪宝贝 我 宝贝 我♪
♪Baby, I, baby, I♪
♪无法分辨 无法分辨♪
♪Can't decide, can't decide♪
♪你是否只是记忆♪
♪If you're just a memory♪
♪你我奇光异彩♪
♪We were amazing♪
♪我却奇怪 你我分开♪
♪I was amazed that we didn't make it♪
♪你我奇光异彩♪
♪We were amazing♪
♪你穷追不舍 我欲擒故纵♪
♪So, you still chasin' and I can't take it♪
♪我欲拒还迎♪
♪Can't take the heat and♪
♪我半推半就♪
♪I won't make it easy for you♪
♪你得向我证明♪
♪You got to prove it to me♪
金发那个 贝基 你觉得怎样
The one with the blonde hair, Becky, what'ya think?
这是你第一次做导演 哈基姆
I think it's your directorial debut, Hakeem,
-你喜欢就好 -那就选她
- so whatever you like. - Then she's in.
♪告诉我为何♪
♪Show me why♪
够了 对吧
We're done, right?
没错 够了 不过还有五十多位舞者
Yeah, we're done. There's only 50 more dancers
等着试镜 还没够
waiting to audition. We're not done.
小哈 这个过程急不得
Yeah, Keem, you can't rush the process.
这是为我下支单曲拍MV
This video is for my next single.
宝贝 你是最棒的 好吗
Baby, you're the baddest, okay?
让全世界都看到我眼中的你
What better way for the world to see you
还有什么比这更好
than how I see you every day?
♪告诉我为何我该放手去爱♪
♪Show me why I should go all in♪
来
Come here.
一定会引发轰动的
It's gonna be epic.
我保证
I promise.
试镜完 我们去我爸家看贝拉
After auditions, let's go to my dad's and hang out with Bella.
哈基姆 我说了我不想那样
Hakeem, I told you I'm not doing that.
你孩子已经有母亲了
Your baby already has a mother.
我只是想让你了解她
I just want you to get to know her.
♪双手虽然被铐 我仍然有绝招♪
♪I got tricks up my sleeves in the lining in my cuff♪
♪我会一直努力 等你回心转意♪
♪I'm-a keep on trying till you budge♪
♪傻傻静待时机 不如自己创造♪
♪Leaving everything up to timing ain't enough♪
倒数五秒
And five...
哈基姆
Hakeem.
你奶奶来这干什么
What's your grandmother doing here?
给我看看着地动作
Now show me the floor routine.
全都上去 上去
Yes, let's all go up, go up.
这里也可以当成舞台
This can be the dance floor.
沃克女士 你好
Uh, hi, Ms. Walker. How you doing?
-你好 -奶奶
- Hi. - u202dHey, Grandma.
你好 宝贝
Hi, sweetie.
粉衣舞者是谁
Who's the little ballerina in pink?
昆塔娜
Quintana.
来见我奶奶
Come meet my granny.
昆塔娜
Quintana.
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表