剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
既然明天就是民♥主♥党初选了
since tomorrow is the, uh, Democratic primary,
也许你可以和安吉洛谈谈
maybe you could talk to Angelo,
让他做个支持帝国娱乐的声明
you know, to make a statement in support of Empire.
你破坏他的竞选
After you sabotage his campaign
公开支持他的对手 还指望他帮忙
and endorse his opponent?
对 祝你好运 你们还真能想
Yeah, good luck with that. Y'all are something else.
别管公♥关♥了 好吗 这件事拖得越久
Forget PR, okay? The longer this goes on,
对我们公♥司♥旗下各品牌的损害就越大
the more damage it does to all our brands.
包括帝国娱乐流媒体
Including Empire XStream.
不然我们提出和解吧
I say we make a settlement offer.
这个大块头就只会关闭我的频道
Muscleman would just turn back on my channel,
不然我就可以跟粉丝道歉
I could tell my fans I'm sorry.
就像那个律师要求的
Like that lawyer asked for,
这样就能把这事平息下去了
so we could just shut this down.
哈基姆 道歉只会给帝国娱乐带来更多不利
Hakeem, an apology would just open Empire for liability.
还有 安德鲁
And, Andre, I mean,
我们别再提和解了
let's not talk about settling anything yet.
我处理过数百个类似的案子
I've handled hundreds of cases like this before.
我们要挖掘那个女孩所有的黑料
What we're gonna do is dig up all the dirt we can on that girl
-当面指证她 -你开玩笑吧
- and depose her. - Are you kidding me?
首先 这叫指责受害者
First of all, that's called victim blaming.
先不提这有多卑鄙 他的粉丝大多是女性
Aside from being despicable, most of his fans are females.
她们会怎么想
What are they gonna say?
好了 贾马尔 冷静
Okay, Jamal, calm down.
我不明白 我不会对女人下动手
I don't get it. I would never put my hands on a female.
我有女儿
I have a daughter.
好了 卢修斯 就这些吗
All right. Uh, Lucious, is this it?
要是你力挽狂澜完毕了
Because if you done saving the day,
我们还有事要忙呢
some of us have real work to do.
好
Yeah.
好了 休会
Okay, the meeting is adjourned.
你们可以走了
You guys can go for now.
爸
Hey, Dad.
听着 哈基姆
Listen, Hakeem,
也许你该去听证会
maybe you can show up at the deposition.
直面那女孩 恐吓就是秘诀
Face the girl. Intimidation is key.
你看起来糟透了
You look like hell, man.
你怎么能不去医院呢
How come you're not in the hospital?
我们试过了
You know, we tried that,
但他太多疑了
but he's just too paranoid,
觉得有人会搞小动作对付他
thinking someone's gonna make a move behind his back.
那你就像个疯国王一样被关在这儿吧
Well, you stay locked up in here like the mad king.
看你个蠢货之后会怎样
See how far that gets your dumb ass.
笨蛋
Stupid.
窃听塔里克
好的
Oh, that's right.
好的
Oh, yeah.
我们想知道你什么时候
We'd like to know when you're gonna find
有机会戴窃听器
the time to wear this wire.
让塔里克使出所有的非法战术
Get Tariq to fess up to all his illegal tactics
好让我们彻底摆脱联调局
so we can get these Feds off our back.
我在办了
I am working on it;
我只是需要一点时间赢得他的信任
I just need a little time to get his trust first.
这件事急不得 卢修斯
I can't rush this, Lucious.
要是他发现了 他会杀了我的
If he finds out, then he's gonna kill me.
我们说明白
So, let's be clear.
要是你办不成
If you don't get this done...
你还是会被杀
you could still be killed,
这一切都会怪到塔里克头上
and Tariq framed for the whole thing.
这是他的想法吗
Is he behind this?
只是我的一个想法而已
Just one of my thoughts.
老大 我得去准备听证的事了 可以吗
Boss, I got to prepare for the deposition. You cool for now?
卢修斯
Well, Lucious,
看起来
looks like it's, uh...
就只剩下你和我了
just you and me.
既然你打过镇定剂了
And since you're all sedated,
现在可能是占你便宜的
this might be the perfect time to...
最佳时机了
take advantage of you.
求你
Please.
别死 卢修斯 求求你别死
Don't die, Lucious. Please don't die.
因为如果你死了
Because if you die,
一切就都归我了
I'll get everything.
因为
'Cause, you know,
我们没签婚前协议
we didn't sign that prenup.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
卢修斯 你还
Lucious, are you...?
你想要我
Do you want me to...
继续捏住这个
maybe just keep holding on to this?
卢修斯 告诉瑟斯提我在这儿不是为了他
Lucious, you tell Thirsty that I'm not here for him.
你告诉他滚远一点
You tell him to hang back.
我不用对他言听计从
I am not his bitch.
Travis Scott - goosebumps ft. Kendrick Lamar
♪I get those goose bumps every time...♪
歌♥厅许可证比博♥彩♥牌照容易搞到
Cabaret license is easier to get than a gaming license,
但还是得花六个月
but it can still take up to six months.
要是想加加速
And what did your friend want
能跟你朋友拿什么换
in exchange for speeding up the process?
我不确定 但我们得看看 对吧
Well, I'm not really sure, but we'll have to see, won't we?
这不是卢修斯·里昂
This ain't Lucious Lyon.
你保证让我见卢修斯·里昂的 朱莉安娜
You promised me Lucious Lyon, Giuliana.
冷静 吉诺 这位是卢修斯的儿子安德鲁·里昂
Relax, Gino. This is Andre Lyon, Lucious's son.
他管理帝国娱乐
He runs Empire.
他父亲只是挂名而已
His father's just a figurehead.
安德鲁 这位是吉诺·马可
Andre, this is Gino Marcone.
所以你说了算
So you're the brains, huh?
大家都这么说
That's what they say.
♪I'm pulling up right beside ya♪
♪Pop star, love Mariah when I text a cute game♪
好吧 说了算的
Okay, brains.
我为什么要帮帝国娱乐
Tell me why I should help Empire
拿到拉斯维加斯的博♥彩♥牌照
get a casino license in Vegas.
你会给我什么好处
What are you gonna do for me?
当然所有费用都是我们出
Well, we'll cover the costs, obviously.
外加加速费
Pay an expediting fee on top.
只要价钱合理
Long as it's reasonable.
怎么 要给我小费吗
What, are you gonna leave me a tip?
我们又不是你的侍者
We're not your waiters.
每月营业额的25%
25% off the top, monthly,
只要你还在做生意
for as long as you're in business.
荒唐
That's ridiculous.
董事会是绝对不会通过的
My board will never approve it.
我现在可没看到什么董事会
I don't see any board here.
只有你和我 还有我的朋友
Just you and me and, uh, my friends.
这里不止你有朋友 吉诺
You're not the only one that's got friends here, Gino.
来了
Yeah. There you go.
我错过了什么 迟到了吗
What'd I miss? Am I late?
没 你来得正是时候 兄弟
No, you're right on time, brother.
5%如何
How's five percent sounding?
邻居
Neighbor.
好伙计
My man.
♪I need the Heimlich...♪
朱莉安娜
Giuliana?
♪I get those goose bumps every time...♪
干得好
Nice work.
♪When you're not around♪
♪When you throw that to the side♪
♪I get those goose bumps every time...♪
我就知道我喜欢你
I knew I liked you.
什么事
What is it?
我能进来吗
May I come in?
你想怎样
What do you want?
我来不是为了你我的事
Look, this isn't about me or you.
而是为了贝拉
This is about Bella.
进来吧
Come on.
你知道卢修斯想要我
You know that Lucious is wanting me to, uh,
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表