剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
因为这件事海琳·冯·怀斯会杀了我的
Helene Von Wyeth will destroy me for this!
那贱♥人♥一开始根本不想让我
That bitch didn't even want me
参加她那个为了洗白而举♥行♥的破演出
in her stupid whitewashed show to begin with.
她和帝国娱乐合作的唯一原因
The only reason she teamed up with Empire
就是她被人发现
is because she got dragged out for doing
她做的那个《走出非洲》系列
some wack-ass Out of Africa collection
里面一个黑人都没有
with no black people in it.
那姐们...
Then homegirl...
你怎么能让人拍下这种视频
How could you let this happen?
那么多人进进出出
Wh... It was people walking in and out.
我不知道是谁录下来的
I don't know who recorded this.
她说的话又没错
And it ain't like she said nothin' wrong.
内莎觉得很愧疚 妈妈 真的
Nessa feels terrible, Mom, truly.
愧疚让一切都变好了
Oh, well, that makes everything better.
没人在乎内莎什么感觉
Don't nobody give a damn about how Nessa feels!
我要先联♥系♥海琳 她不接我电♥话♥
I gotta get ahold of Helene. She's not answering my calls.
我受不了了 琦琦
I can't take this anymore, Cookie.
先是格拉姆 又来这事
First Gram, and now this.
大家现在都叫我闹剧女主
They're calling me a diva.
提安娜 我们会摆平这件事的
Look, Tiana, we will take care of this.
HVW和帝国娱乐需要彼此 别担心
HVW needs Empire just as much as we need them, don't you worry.
坎耶·韦斯特参加《周六夜现场》胡言乱语
And it ain't no worse than Kanye West going off on SNL,
艾莉安娜·格莱德舔了自己并未购买♥♥的甜甜圈
或者那个马尾辫妞舔甜甜圈比这糟糕多了
or that girl with the ponytail lickin' on the doughnut.
-我要你闭嘴 -这是我的错 妈
- I'm gonna need you to shut up. - This is my fault, Mom.
应该由我去找海琳谈
I should be the one to talk to Helene.
我知道怎么帮她掩饰种族歧视的指责
I know how to give her cover on the racial allegations.
解决这件事 我就能更好地证明自己
And I can make a really strong case for working this out.
我甚至会给流媒体协议加点料
Hell, I'll even sweeten the streaming deal
额外送她两个点的帝国娱乐广播权
and throw in two more of Empire's points for broadcast rights.
你觉得怎么样
How about that?
我喜欢你沃顿商学院的思考方式
I like the way your Wharton brain thinks.
如果你能帮提安娜摆脱这件事
If you can make this go away for Tiana,
我就原谅你缺席我的晚餐
I will forgive you for missing my dinner.
我保证
I promise.
演出很重要 我必须挺过去
The performance is important, and I gotta get through it.
-这些是什么 -很高兴你问了
- What is all this? - I'm glad you asked.
虚拟现实将是下一代的高科技新玩物
Virtual reality is the next new tech toy.
它作为创伤后压力症治疗
And it's gaining its credence
正在逐渐获得人们的信任
as a PTSD therapy treatment.
我们要用它来让你体验
So we're gonna use it to expose you
你所经历过的所有场景与声音
to all the sights and sounds that you were hit with
带你回到被枪击之前
leading up to the moments before you were shot.
我的耐受力会增强
I'll build up a tolerance, and...
然后我就能再次回到舞台上了是吗
I'll be able to get back onstage, right?
没错 计划是这样
Exactly. That's the plan.
你以前有用过虚拟现实眼镜吗
Have you used VR glasses before?
哈基姆是第一批有眼镜的人之一
Hakeem had, like, the very first headset.
以前我用它来打怪兽
I used to kick those monsters' asses.
好
Okay.
这眼镜会让你站在舞台上
Well, these are gonna put you onstage
台下只有一位观众
in front of an audience.
正在校验
慢慢来 循序渐进
So nice and slow, little by little,
我会慢慢加进刺♥激♥你反应的诱因
I'm gonna introduce your triggers,
增加观众人数
increasing the amount of people,
灯光及音效
the lights, and the sound,
同时我会监控你的身体反应
while I'm tracking your physical responses
以确保不会逼得你太紧
to make sure I'm not pushing you too fast.
没事 这好神奇
No, no, this is amazing.
好
Okay.
开始表演吧
Start to play.
贾马尔 贾马尔 贾马尔
Jamal! Jamal! Jamal!
太真实了
So damn real.
-要停止吗 -不用
- Do you want to stop? - u202dNo, no, no.
我们继续
Um... let's keep going.
-来吧 -好
- Come on. u202d- Okay.
-你做得很好 融入其中 -很好
- You're doing great. Just stay in it. u202d- All right.
开始了
Okay.
我要加入下一个刺♥激♥因素了
I'm gonna introduce the next stimulus.
你给我儿子戴的是什么东西
What in the hell you got my son hooked up to?
贾马尔
Jamal!
贾马尔 你们在搞什么
Jamal, what in the hell are y'all doin' here?
你现在还给乳♥头♥通电
What, you got electricity running through your nipples now?
这是在干嘛
What is this about?
你来干什么
What you doin' here?
我听说你现在在帮安吉洛
I hear you helping Angelo now?
你要参加迪布瓦的船长舞会
You're gonna do the Dubois Captain's Ball?
是吗
Is that right?
那是个盛大的晚宴 儿子
That's a mighty big event, son.
你确定自己准备好参加这么重要的活动了吗
You sure you're ready for something like that?
我来猜猜
Let me guess.
你大老远跑来就是为了确保我没法参加
You came all this way to make sure that I couldn't do it.
等一下 可不是我为了男朋友的政♥治♥利益
Wait a minute, I'm not the one trying to exploit you
想要利用你
for my boyfriend's political gain.
利用你的是你妈妈 我是站在你这边的
That's your mama. I'm in your corner.
我一直在和你说
I've been telling you you need to get your ass
你要重回舞台
back on that stage.
但是那晚在你妈妈家
But that song you played
你唱的那首歌♥
the other day at your mama's house
关于我和她的事
about me and her and all of that.
我不想再听到
I don't ever want to hear that again.
如果你知道你该做什么
And if you know what's right for you,
你就该确保自己完全准备好了
you're gonna make sure you're 100%
能够站上舞台 去面对那些
before you hop on that stage in front of
以为付了钱就是大爷的观众
all them hoity-toity people.
因为如果你又失败了
'Cause if you fail again,
那就是一 二 三振出局
that's one, two, three strikes,
你就彻底完了
you're out.
帝国娱乐不再要你
No more Empire.
你就是独♥立♥音乐人了
You're an independent artist.
这样激励你怎么样
How's that for motivation?
为此写首歌♥吧
Write a song about that.
继续
Come on.
他一进门 你的体征数据
Your vitals jumped through the roof
就立马冲上天了
the minute he walked in the door.
菲利普 我不知道你什么意思
Philip, I don't even know what that means.
来吧 我们继续
Come on, let's just go.
我意思是我一直让你体验各种情境
It means I've been throwing everything at you--
灯光 人群 枪击
lights, crowds, gunfire.
我甚至给你看弗蕾达·加茨的照片
I even threw images of Freda Gatz in there.
看这些 你都没事
And you were handling all of that
直到他进门 你听到他的声音
until he stepped in, and you heard his voice.
卢修斯触发了你的创伤后压力症
Lucious is your PTSD trigger.
卢修斯可以触发所有人的创伤后压力症
Man, Lucious is everybody's damn PTSD trigger.
你错了
You trippin'.
只要他不在
Look, as long as he's not there,
我就没事 我们继续吧
I'm gonna be fine. Let's go.
不 你挡下子弹救了的人
No. You jumped in front of a bullet to save the life
-扭曲了你的内心 -他是我父亲
- of a man that's got you all twisted up inside. - He's my father.
但是所有人都想谈论 好吧
But everybody wants to talk about it. All right, come on.
你得想办法和他一起解决这些问题
You're gonna have to work through this with him.
否则你永远上不了台
Otherwise, you're never gonna get back on that stage.
只是一个压力大 不成熟的艺人
It was one, stressed-out, immature artist.
我们不应该让这件事
We shouldn't let this drive a wedge
破坏了彼此的合作 海琳
between our two companies, Helene.
你知道我这一生雇过
Do you know how many black people I've employed
多少黑人吗
during my lifetime?
如果我是...
If I were...
如果我是种族歧视
If I were a racist,
我会让她和迈克尔·斯特拉罕的女儿玩吗
would I let her play with Michael Strahan's girls?
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表