剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
Your mama's country.
你长大之后 她就再没抱过孩子
She ain't held a baby since your were a baby.
今晚你得帮我照顾贝拉
Look, um, you're gonna have to watch Bella
几个小时
for a couple hours for me tonight.
什么 只有我和贝拉吗
What? Me and Bella alone?
你行的
You got this.
我不知道安妮卡要去哪了
Look, I have no idea where Anika went to,
但我知道你能照顾孩子
but I know you can handle the baby
尽管你妈认为你还是个孩子
even though your mama think you still a boy.
我今晚要去老妈家里
I'm supposed to go to Mom's tonight.
你会到的
You'll get there.
有什么紧急情况 就大叫胡安妮塔
Run into a tight spot, just... yell for Juanita.
我得去准备好出门
Yeah, I got to go finish getting ready.
我们可以的
We got this.
好了 你们卷完后
Okay, guys, when y'all done rolling that up,
确保要拿进里面放好
make sure y'all take it in there somewhere.
小心点搬那幅画
Be careful with that.
他们要把我美洲豹椅搬到哪去
Where they going with my leopard chairs?
搬去仓库
To storage.
黛安娜·迪布瓦是PETA的董事成员
Diana Dubois is on the board of PETA.
人道对待动物组织
People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals?
我知道那是什么
Yeah, well, I know what the hell it means.
你最好去里面
You better go back there
把那些皮毛大衣拿走
and get those fur coats from out of there,
因为要是被她看到 她肯定会发飙的
'cause she gonna snatch her own edges out when she find those.
波西娅 我们需要一些真丝枕头
Porsha, we need some more silk pillows.
亚莉克莎
Alexa,
你能把黄色真丝枕头加入我的购物车吗
will you add yellow silk pillows to my shopping cart.
要上好的那种
Nice ones.
当然 黄色真丝枕头已经加进你的购物车了
Sure, yellow silk pillows are now in your cart.
你能叫亚莉克莎滚来这里吗
Can you ask Alexa to get the dumbasses back up here?
他们把我的画挂错了
They hung my picture wrong. u202dHey.
你们给我回来 画没挂好 挂歪了
Hey, guys, come on back, 'cause it's not right, it's crooked,
她不喜欢这样
and she don't like it like that.
三把叉子吗 第三把要来干什么
Okay, three forks? What you need the third one for?
杰奎琳·肯尼迪有三把叉子
Jackie O had three.
米歇尔·奥巴马有三把叉子
Michelle O had three.
琦琦·霍洛威·里昂·迪布瓦
Cookie Holloway Lyon Dubois...
也要有三把叉子
shall have three.
随你吧
Okay, whatever.
波西娅 过来这里帮我
Uh, Porsha, come back here and help me.
亚莉克莎 你能帮我找份新工作吗
Alexa, can you help me find a new job?
小乖乖 别闹 他们都去哪了
Little girl, you got to chill. Where the hell'd they go?
-给 你抱着她 -不要
- Here, you take her. - I'm good.
我可没这技能
I possess none of those skills.
你可以
Look, look, you could...
可以打给小光
you could call Shine.
怎么 他不是养大了内莎吗
What? He raised Nessa, didn't he?
你怎么净出馊主意
Why you such a no-good-idea-having fool?
不过你倒是让我想到一个好主意
But you giving me a good idea.
我要打给贾马尔
I'm-a call Jamal.
他倒是当过一会儿的爸爸
He did have a baby for, like,two seconds.
知道该怎么办了吧 我...
See? You see how that work? I'm-a...
我要去厨房♥ 你需要什么吗
I'm-a go to the kitchen. You need something?
-母乳 -好 我给你拿
- Breast milk. - All right. I got you.
你很特别 洛蕾莎
You're special, Loretha.
你是天之骄女
You're the one.
你对我期望太高了 爸
You put too much on me, Dad.
我把一切都押在你身上了
I put everything on you.
你能行 琦琦
You got this, Cookie.
-你来啦 -妈
- Hey. - Hey, Ma.
我没迟到吧 我准时吧 那就好
I'm not late, am I? I'm right on time, right? That's fine.
好了 我为你写了首歌♥
All right, look, I was working on your song.
属于你的歌♥ 那就是一切
It's your song, it's-it's everything,
原始 真实 酷毙了
it's raw, it's real, it's so... it's dope.
我等不及要听这首歌♥ 你为什么戴墨镜
Okay, I can't wait to hear the song. Why you got shades on?
小子 你嗑嗨了吗
Boy, are you high?
没 妈 是新药的药效 别这样
No. Ma, it's from the new meds. Come on.
新药让我的脸有点
It makes my face a little,
不知道 让我的眼睛很敏感
I don't know, my eyes sensitive.
那药让你吃坏脑子了吗
Well, does it make your brain stupid, huh?
贾马尔 你明知今晚对我来说很重要
Jamal, you know how important this night is for me.
为什么今晚开始吃新药呢
Why would you start new meds tonight?
妈妈
Mommy...
你很紧张 我理解
you're nervous, and I understand.
但是你不必紧张 我发誓我没事
But you don't need to be. I'm good, okay? I swear.
你这里简直是完美 酷毙了
Yo, your place is perfect. This place is dope.
-拜托 -完全不必担心
- Please... - Don't worry about nothing.
主啊 请阻止我今晚干掉我的孩子吧
Jesus, please stop me from killing my child tonight.
天呐
Aah! God!
小子 去洗洗脸
Boy, go put some water on your face.
-振作起来 -好好
- Get it together! - A'ight! Yeah, yeah, a'ight.
蠢蛋
Stupid!
-你们好 -你好
- Hello. - Hey.
-请进 -我们到了
- Come in. - All right. Here we go.
-你真美 -谢谢
- You look gorgeous. - Thank you.
我来给你们介绍一下
So, please allow me to introduce you to my mother.
妈 这是琦琦
Mother, this is Cookie.
琦琦 这是黛安娜
Cookie, this is Diana.
非常高兴认识你
Very nice to meet you.
-布置得很漂亮 琦琦 -谢谢
- Lovely decor, Cookie. - Thank you.
但说真的 你不必这么做
But really, you shouldn't have.
-妈 -不必吗
- Mother... - I-I shouldn't have?
是的 你没必要为了取悦我
No, you didn't have to redo your entire place
而重新布置你的家
just to impress me.
不过我很喜欢蒙德里安的绘画风格
I do adore Mondrian, though.
如果你不喜欢蒙德里安的绘画风格
I, for one, do not even want to know you
我都根本不想认识你
if you do not love Mondrian.
迪布瓦夫人 你就是一切
Mrs. Dubois, you are everything.
我叫贾马尔
My name is Jamal.
-你干嘛 -她好香
- Hey... What... - Oh. She smell good.
-这是我儿子贾马尔 -难以置信
- This is my son Jamal. - She's incredible.
贾马尔 过来 你不如过来帮个忙吧
Jamal, come here, why don't you make yourself useful?
过来 儿子 把嘴闭上
Here, here, boy. Best to shut your mouth.
好
Oh, yeah.
这真是...
That's, um...
-妈 -那是我二儿子
- Mom... - That's my middle son
他是个放荡不羁的人
Uh, he-he's a free spirit.
每家都有一个这样的
One in every family.
不是的 妈妈
Uh, no, there isn't, Mother,
但要是有更多贾马尔这样的人
but if-if there were more Jamals around,
这世界会变得更好
the-the world would be a better place.
肯定是这样 对啊
That's for sure. Yes.
别太勉强了 宝贝 你的表情正相反
Don't try too hard honey, it'll backfire in your face.
我等不及让你们见我大儿子了
Well, I can't wait till you meet my eldest son.
安德鲁
Andre.
他应该马上就到了
He should be here in a minute.
-他上的是宾大 -他上的是宾大
- He went to... he went to Penn. - He went to Penn.
所以你们肯定有很多可聊的
Yes, so you'll have a lot to talk about.
-聪颖过人 -还有我的宝贝 哈基姆
- Very intelligent. - And my baby, Hakeem.
我们真为他骄傲
We are so proud of him.
哈基姆说他来不了
So, Hakeem talking about he can't come.
他说只有他一个人在家
'Cause he's talking about he's all the way at home by himself.
去开门 去开门
Get the door. Get the door.
手都占着不能接电♥话♥ 笨蛋
Can't pick up the phone, dummy.
哈基姆
Hakeem.
-妈 -哈基姆
- Hey, Mom. - Hakeem...
这是闹哪一出
what the hell is going on?
把她给我 给我抱着
Give her to me, give her to me.
我不想听她哭了 你说得对
Look, I don't want to hear it. You were right.
能不能让她别哭了
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表