剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
抱歉 肯定中间出了岔子
I'm sorry, there must have been a mix-up.
没人通知过我
Nobody gave me that message.
该死
Damn.
她肯定回家了 我们得拦住她
She's headed back to her place. We got to stop her.
她回公♥寓♥就是自投罗网
If she gets back to her apartment, it's a wrap.
联调局会证明你们是假结婚
The Feds will have proof that your marriage is fake.
卢修斯 要让外人觉得
Lucious, she needs to look like
她要搬回家和你一起住
she's moving in with you in that mansion.
没事的 我会打电♥话♥给我的保安主管
That's all right, I'm gonna call the head of my security,
让他截住她
have him intercept her.
这都是你的错 你知道的
It's all your fault. You know that, right?
你现在在哪
Hey. Where you at?
叫我来这里做什么
Okay, what am I supposed to do here?
我在这里什么都没有
I don't have any of my things.
我们会搞定的 不用担心
We'll take care of it. Don't worry.
欢迎回来 安妮卡小姐
Welcome back, Ms. Anika.
谢谢你 胡安妮塔
Thank you, Juanita.
-很高兴见到你 -我能抱抱吗
- Good to see you. u202d- May I?
当然
Yes, you may.
这是贝拉
This is Bella.
贝拉 你好
Oh. Bella.
我带你去看看婴儿房♥ 安妮卡小姐
Let me show you the nursery, Ms. Anika.
你肯定会喜欢的
You're gonna love it.
好漂亮
Oh, wow.
他重新装♥修♥了厨房♥
He remodeled the kitchen.
她怎么在这里
What's she doing here?
她怎么在这里
What's she doing here?
我现在住这里
I live here now.
和德怀特一起
With Dwight.
显然我也是
Well, apparently, so do I.
我们俩都是
So do we.
暂时而已
For now.
我不知道我儿子为什么要娶你
I don't know why my son married you.
你就是个蛇蝎妇人
You about as trustworthy as a snake in a hamster cage.
我会盯着你的 姐们
I got my eye on you, sista.
不准碰我的食物
And don't touch any of this food.
我知道你想下毒害我
I know you're trying to poison me.
胡安妮塔 带我去婴儿房♥ 谢谢
Juanita, take me to the nursery, please.
这是里昂先生送来的礼物
Compliments of Mr. Lyon.
不用了 谢谢
No, thank you.
玉米肉饼加鸡蛋
Yo, scrapple and eggs.
我想着你想吃点家常便饭
Thought you could use a little taste of home.
我很多年都没吃过玉米肉饼了
I haven't had scrapple in years.
我能做的事会让你感到惊讶的
Well, you'd be surprised at things I can make happen.
比如在我采取行动前 让安妮卡搬进去吗
Like getting to Anika before I did and moving her in?
这样阻止不了我的 兄弟
That ain't gonna stop me, brother.
我会申请搜查令 彻底搜查这栋房♥子
I'll get a warrant and turn this mansion out.
你不需要搜查令 哥们 你是我的家人
You don't need a warrant, bruh. You're family to me.
这个家随时欢迎你
You're welcome anytime.
不如明晚你过来吃晚饭怎么样
Matter of fact, why don't you come by to dinner tomorrow night?
好主意
Sounds good.
到时见
See you there.
拼读成"光"
S-H-I-N-E.
你要继续查查
You got to keep checking us in there.
抱歉 先生 我没看到你的名字
I'm sorry, sir, I don't see it.
也许卡尔
You know, maybe Carl...
卢修斯
Lucious.
卢修斯
Lucious,
-你怎么样 -让他进来
- what's up, man? - Let him in.
还好吗 哥们
What's up with you, dude?
帝国娱乐流媒体
你闯进我的录音棚 打伤我的人
You're breaking in my studio, you beat up my people--
你开始让我有些寒心了
man, you're starting to hurt my feelings.
我们现在谈交情了吗
Oh, we in touch with our feelings now?
你觉得我什么感受
How you think I feel?
这几年来 我一直拒绝和你合作
Okay, I gave you the Heisman for a few years,
而你也对我不敬
but you got funny with me.
彼此彼此
Yeah. Likewise.
-对不起 -道歉接受
- I apologize. - u202dAccepted.
要谈谈内莎的事吗
We gonna talk about Nessa?
我会选一个歌♥手
I will give her a feature
跟她合唱一曲
on a single of an artist of my choosing--
愿不愿意 随你
you take it or leave it.
这是我想要的
Here's what I want.
我知道贾马尔要在帝国娱乐流媒体晚宴上表演
I see Jamal performing at this Empire XStream event.
那是个大场面 我要内莎上台表演
That's a big look. I want Nessa on that show.
我要她伴唱 还要唱过门 就这样
I want her singing backup and a bridge; that's the deal.
赶紧去参加愤怒管理课程吧
And get some anger management, now.
我会的 卢修斯
I'll get right on that, Lucious.
权利的第二十一条法则
21st law of power:
总是要以笨制笨
Always play a sucker to catch a sucker.
她的麦绝不会被接通
Her mic won't even be plugged.
明天你和贾马尔一起在拉维提科斯登台
You're performing at Laviticus tomorrow night with Jamal.
一小时后排练
You got rehearsal in an hour.
好了 我把你那可悲的作品
All right, I turned that sad-ass track you had
改编过了 想听听吗
into something worth my time. Want to hear it?
好
Sure.
很棒吧
It's hot, right?
-酷毙了 -那好
- Yeah, it's dope. u202d- Okay.
这么棒的作品 得配上真正的歌♥词
With a track like this, man, you got to say something real.
把你的人生说唱进去
You got to talk about your life.
我了解卢修斯
I know Lucious.
做出他认可的音乐 他就会服你
You make music he can't deny, he gonna bow down every time.
你准备好了吗
You ready or not?
开始吧
Let's do it.
-快 -来
- Hurry up. u202d- Come on.
开始吧
Let's go.
听着 宝贝儿
Listen, baby girl,
你还是去那边坐吧
you might as well just have a seat over there
因为这里就要燃起来了
'cause it's about to get hot in here.
哥们
Hey, man.
怎么了
What?
别和她说话
Don't talk to her.
-为什么 -事实上 看她也不行
- Why? u202d- Matter of fact, don't even look over there.
不不 没事 小光
No, no, it's all good, Shine.
我很了解大名鼎鼎的哈基姆·里昂
You know I know all about the world-famous Hakeem Lyon.
全世界都知道他喜欢
And his world-famous appetite for young,
非常饥渴的无知少女
dumb thirst-bucket thots.
我不是这种 兄弟
It's not me, boo.
我只是觉得你会想听
I just thought you would want to hear
热门单曲是什么样的 宝贝
what a hit record sound like, baby.
小子 赶紧滚进录音室
Man, get your ass in the booth.
好了 我们要从头开始
All right, we gonna take it from the top.
-准备 -好 好 好
- Ready? u202d- Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.
♪赶上浪潮 玩玩流行♪
♪Caught the wave, I'm just poppin' game♪
♪索然无味♪
♪That's a kilo on da chain♪
♪说起我时 要讲♥事♥实♥♪
♪Mention facts when you say my name♪
♪离开老爸 照样有钱 事实如此♪
♪Boy, I got rich that without my dad, yeah, that's all facts♪
♪十个坏妞 在我身边 事实如此♪
♪I got ten broads and they all bad, yeah, that's all facts♪
♪二十黑鬼 身无分文♪
♪Coming with 20 hittas and they all strapped♪
♪事实如此♪
♪Yeah, that's all facts♪
♪如有需要 我这有活♪
♪Yeah, we got work, if you need it, boy♪
♪事实如此 你不会假言拒绝♪
♪Yeah, that's all facts, you ain't gotta lie to kick it♪
♪我有钞票 我有任务♪
♪I just got a ticket, I'm just on a mission♪
♪我要达成 没空许愿♪
♪I just gotta get it, ain't no time for wishing♪
♪没空祈求 全力以赴♪
♪Ain't no time for hoping, I just do the most♪
♪父母热单秒杀 拳王阿里♪
♪My mom and my pop was killin' them with dope, Mohamed Ali♪
♪我让你嗨爆♥炸♥ 停不下来 决不食言♪
♪I took 'em from the ropes, I'm all the way in, I had to take♪
♪宾利外的人都能感受我的灵魂♪
♪The oath, hop outta dat Bentley now they feel my ghost♪
♪转换车道 就是这种声音♪
♪That's the sound when I be switching them lanes♪
♪三万破车 完全不同♪
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表