剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
I'm doing what we planned with Nessa.
我让她在时装周登台献唱
I got her the Fashion Week gig.
我要把她捧红
I'm building her up.
和我们计划的一样
Just like we planned.
把她打造成最红的明星
Make her the biggest star.
这样你就能掌控音乐部门了
And then you'll control the music.
然后你就能执掌大权了
And then you'll have all the power.
我对你有信心
I believe in you.
答应我 不要让我失望
Promise me you won't disappoint me.
我保证
I promise.
安德鲁 还有
And, Andre?
答应我 毁了那个贱♥人♥
Promise me that you will destroy that bitch
她杀了我 还有我们的孩子
that murdered me and killed our baby.
再见了 安德鲁
Bye, Andre.
再见
Good-bye.
朗达
Rhonda.
看来你们很快又要上头条了
Looks like y'all one act shy of a headliner.
是啊
Yeah.
贾马尔和琦琦呢
Jamal, Cookie?
他们快过来了
Yeah, they're on their way.
有人看见贾马尔了吗
Does anybody have eyes on Jamal?
来了 来了
Here we go, here we go.
-我们赶过来了 -好的
- We made it. - Okay.
-一切顺利吗 -目前还不错
- How you doing? - All right now, all right.
卢修斯 离远点
Stay back, Lucious.
你行吗
You gonna be okay?
准备好了吗 看着我
Ready? Okay, look at me.
你能行的 他准备好了 去吧
You got it. He all right, go ahead.
开始吧 小贾
Let's go, Mal!
♪激♥情♥似火时 热力无限♪
♪Feel the heat when I ignite my fire♪
♪心灰意冷时 天寒地冻♪
♪Feel the freeze when my heart turns cold♪
♪命运的枷锁无法再将我束缚♪
♪These chains can't hold me back no longer♪
♪此刻我就要放飞灵魂♪
♪Right now I'm here to free my soul♪
♪春风得意时 我志存高远♪
♪When I'm up, I see the world much higher♪
♪困厄失意时 不放任自流♪
♪When I'm down, it don't feel so low♪
♪弹冠振衣♪
♪I dust the dirt off my shoulder♪
♪坚持不懈是唯一信念♪
♪Stay up 'cause that's all I know♪
♪勇于牺牲 果敢坚定♪
♪Sacrifice, determination♪
♪全世界都看得见♪
♪Ready for the world to see♪
♪此刻我势不可挡♪
♪Hey, hey, can't nothing stop me now♪
♪专心走自己的路♪
♪Hey, I'm focused doing it my way♪
♪通过我的统治 浴血奋战♪
♪Through my reign, struggle and pain♪
♪生而为赢♪
♪Born to win, like♪
♪置于死地而后生♪
♪What don't kill you makes you stronger♪
♪千锤百炼而成钢♪
♪What don't break you makes you harder♪
♪遇强则强 挣脱束缚♪
♪Better than before, against the ropes♪
♪斗士不会服输♪
♪Can't lose 'cause I'm a fighter♪
♪一旦开始就势不可挡♪
♪Can't stop me, not once I get started♪
♪有人犯规也不会退出属于我的竞赛♪
♪No foul can take me out my game♪
♪未逢竞争对手♪
♪I see no competition♪
♪显然我们不是一路人♪
♪It's clear we are not the same♪
♪诱惑让人停下脚步♪
♪Temptation causes interruptions♪
♪而我只想保持清醒♪
♪I'm trying just to clear my mind♪
♪努力终有回报♪
♪I feel the payoff is coming♪
♪我坚信属于我的时代即将来临♪
♪I'm certain that it's my time♪
♪勇于牺牲 果敢坚定♪
♪Sacrifice, determination♪
♪全世界都看得见♪
♪Ready for the world to see♪
♪势不可挡♪
♪No, no, no♪
♪此刻我势不可挡♪
♪Hey, hey, can't nothing stop me now, hey♪
♪专心走自己的路♪
♪Hey, I'm focused doing it my way♪
♪自己的路♪
♪My way♪
♪通过我的统治 浴血奋战♪
♪Through my reign, struggle and pain♪
♪生而为赢 置于死地而后生♪
♪Born to win, what don't kill you makes you stronger♪
♪千锤百炼而成钢♪
♪What don't break you makes you harder♪
♪遇强则强 挣脱束缚♪
♪Better than before, against the ropes♪
♪斗士不会服输♪
♪Can't lose 'cause I'm a fighter♪
♪不要放弃♪♪不要放弃♪
♪Don't give up now♪♪Don't give up now♪
♪坚持不懈♪♪坚持不懈♪
♪Keep holding on♪♪Keep holding on♪
♪让世界看见♪♪让世界看见♪
♪Let's show the world♪♪Let's show the world♪
♪我准备好了♪♪我真的准备好了♪
♪I'm ready♪♪I'm so ready
♪不要放弃♪♪不要放弃♪
♪Don't give up now♪♪Don't give up now♪
♪坚持不懈♪♪坚持不懈♪
♪Keep holding on♪♪Keep holding on♪
♪让世界看见♪♪让这个世界看见♪
♪Let's show the world♪♪Let's show ths world♪
♪准备好了♪
♪Get ready♪
♪看完脱衣舞出门寒意袭来♪
♪Came fresh cold out the strip, right♪
♪给我的兄弟们一百块♪
♪Keep it 100 with my clique, right♪
把那瓶大的俄♥罗♥斯♥伏特加拿这儿来
Hey, give me that big bottle of Russian vodka right there.
再拿几个一口杯
With shot glasses.
小光 你看
Shine, look out, man.
塔里克 我们不要再这样见面了
Tariq, we got to stop meeting like this.
你是想干什么 帮我找到充足的证据
Yeah, well, what's the point in helping me get enough evidence
冻结帝国娱乐的资产
to freeze up Empire's assets,
然后你又给卢修斯钱 拆我的台
then you spotting Lucious the money to outrun me?
不干什么 你就是被我耍了
No point. Maybe you just got played.
那卢修斯也被你耍了
Yeah, well, Lucious got played, too.
我为什么不把这件事告诉他呢
What's stopping me from telling him?
那所有人就都知道你被人耍了
Well, then everybody will know you got played,
联调局也会知道
including the FBI.
别说什么你要收回豁免权的废话
And don't give me that you gonna take my immunity mess,
我知道你不能 太迟了
because I know you can't do that-- it's too late.
莱斯利 如果你真是黑帮分子
You know, if you was a real G, Leslie,
就该用你那五千万自己开唱片公♥司♥
you'd have started your own label with that 50 mil.
塔里克 重点不是唱片公♥司♥
Well, Tariq, it ain't about the label.
重点是帝国娱乐
It's about Empire.
这间公♥司♥是唱片界的王冠瑰宝
It's the crown jewel of all labels.
它就是铁王座 人人都想称王
It's the Iron Throne. Everybody want to be king.
你不想吗
Don't you?
♪空气中弥漫着诗珞珂伏特加的味道♪
♪Cîroc shots in the air♪
♪谈着我和我的伙伴们♪
♪Talkin' 'bout me and my team...♪
哥们 干什么要浪费我的好酒
Why you wasting my liquor like that, man?
塔里克 你怎么疯了
Come on, Tariq. Why you mad?
♪出身贫寒 混迹街头♪
♪Came from the bottom like loose change♪
♪抨击屌♥丝 尽情骂♪
♪Jumpin' on these suckas, 23♪
♪置于死地而后生♪
♪What don't kill you makes you stronger♪
♪千锤百炼而成钢♪
♪What don't break you makes you harder♪
♪遇强则强 挣脱束缚♪
♪Better than before, against the ropes♪
♪斗士不会服输♪
♪Can't lose 'cause I'm a fighter♪
♪我是斗士 绝不服输♪
♪'Cause I'm a fighter♪
-我表演得很棒吧 -是啊 很棒 宝贝
- That was good, right? - Yes. It was great, baby.
-你表演得太出彩了 -谢谢
- You did a good job. - Thank you.
我为你骄傲
I'm so proud of you.
-谢谢你能来 -我必须来啊
- Thank you for coming. - Of course, come on.
-我爱你 -我也爱你
- I love you. - I love you, too.
你要去戒毒 懂吗
You're going to rehab, okay?
什么
What?
哥 你就去吧
Bro, just... just go.
妈 求你别现在送我去
Ma, please don't do this to me right now.
-贾马尔 -别碰我
- Jamal... - Don't touch me. All right?
别碰我
Don't touch me.
是时候了 儿子
It's time, son.
实时民调的数据很乐观
Our instant-polling was very encouraging.
还募集了一大笔竞选资金
And the money we raised.
等他戒毒出来
Look, when he gets out of there,
他会感谢你当初这么做的
he's going to thank you for what you did.
-真的 -希望如此吧
- Believe that. - I hope so.
你赶紧走吧
Look, you'd better go,
你的男人还等着你呢
Your man's waiting.
贾马尔怎么样了
How's Jamal?
他会好起来的
He's gonna be all right.
你太棒了
You're amazing.
谢谢
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表