剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
♪宝贝 你♪
♪Oh, baby, you♪
♪你让我垂涎♪
♪You got what I need♪
♪你说他只是普通朋友♪
♪But you say he's just a friend♪
♪你说他只是普通朋友♪
♪And you say he's just a friend♪
♪我就信了这番话♪
♪So I took blah-blah's word for it at this time♪
♪多个朋友 又不犯法♪
♪I thought just havin' a friend couldn't be no crime♪
♪因为我亦有朋友♪
♪'Cause I have friends♪
♪这是事实♪
♪And that's a fact,♪
♪比如艾格尼丝 阿加莎 杰曼和杰克♪
♪like Agnes, Agatha, Germaine and Jack♪
♪废话少说 直入主题♪
♪Forget about that, let's go into the story♪
♪有个女孩喜欢我♪
♪About a girl named blah-blah-blah that adored me♪
♪撩闲侃大山 熟起来♪
♪So we started talkin', gettin' familiar♪
♪经常相处 才能建立♪
♪Spendin' a lot of time so we can build up♪
♪恋爱关系♪
♪A relationship♪
♪我每日打电♥话♥嘘寒问暖♪
♪I called every day to see how she was doin'♪
♪每次联♥系♥♪
♪Every time that I called her♪
♪都苗头不对♪
♪it seemed somethin' was brewin'♪
♪某男竟接起她电♥话♥♪
♪I called her room a guy picked up♪
♪再打过去♪
♪and then I called again♪
♪我问 谁接的♪
♪I said, "Yo, who was that?"♪
♪一个普通朋友♪
♪"Oh, he's just a friend"♪
♪别来这一套♪
♪Man, don't gimme that.♪
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
-太棒了 -乐意效劳
- That was great. - My pleasure.
为了我兄弟卢修斯嘛
Anything for my man Lucious.
你太够意思了 伙计
You're righteous, boss.
-我欠你的 -还不是我生日呢
- I owe you. - Not even my birthday.
-谢谢大家 -谢谢你们
- Thanks, fellas. - Thanks, y'all.
谢谢兄弟们
Thank y'all, brothers.
你得承认
Now, you got to admit that
你刚才有点动心了吧
that had to have gotten you a little bit, right?
是音乐感动了我 是音乐
The music got me. Yeah, the music.
我知道我们有很多过往
Now, I know we have a lot of history together,
但你不能总用"初次相遇"
but you can't keep hitting me over the head
这招感情牌来让我再念旧情啊
with this "when we first saw each other" sentimental crap.
过来 过来
Come here, come here.
我有些真心话要对你说
I got a little confession I need to make to you.
那次也许是你第一次看到我 但是...
Now, that might've been the first time that you saw me, but...
在那之前我已经见过你了
that wasn't the first time I saw you.
♪笨蛋 那是第三条线索♪
♪Sucker duck, now that's clue number three♪
♪你说错了 是EPMD的歌♥♪
♪You wrong 'cause it was EPMD♪
♪说唱歌♥手们 快下乐队车♪
♪MCs, get off the bandwagon♪
♪不是夸夸其谈...♪
♪I'm not bragging but tagging...♪
过会再见吗
So can I see you later?
我要写作业 巴里
I got homework, Barry.
写完作业后要和姐♥妹♥们♥去吃刨冰
But me and my sisters are gonna get some water ice right after,
要不就...到时候见吧
so... maybe then.
-行吗 -没问题
- A'ight? - u202dA'ight, bet.
♪他若选中我♪
♪That if he pulls my card♪
♪我就见招拆招♪
♪I'm good to flow♪
♪针锋相对 火力全开♪
♪Toe to toe, blow to blow♪
♪绝不放水♪
♪Without no H2O♪
那妹子臀好翘啊 是吧
That jawn got a nice ass, don't she?
你认识她吗
Do you know her?
不认识
Nah.
很好
Good.
这个女孩我要定了
'Cause I'm about to make her mine.
所以你嘴巴放干净点
So watch your mouth.
♪不是过去的狂欢♪
♪This ain't a blast from the past♪
我发誓 我当时在刨冰店门前
I swear, I must have sat out in front of that water ice shop
坐了得有两个半小时吧
for, like, two and a half hours
就是期盼着
just hoping and waiting for...
能把说唱的歌♥词准备好
to get my little rap right,
那样的话 等你们出来时
so by the time you decided to come out,
我的说唱没准就能扣你心弦
I would be able to spit something that you might like.
你当时明知我有男友
So you knew I had a boyfriend
-但还是想把我追到手 -不是
- and you still tried to get at me? - No.
我知道机会不大
I knew that it was a long shot.
我知道你当时是个信教 爱学习的乖女孩...
I knew that you was this Catholic, studious girl...
跟书呆子一起玩耍
hanging out with some nerd.
那么优秀的女孩怎么会和如此不堪的我搭话
And why would a girl like you want to talk to somebody like me?
巴里才不是书呆子
Barry was not a nerd.
没错 但他也不是痞子
No, but he wasn't a gangster.
而我一直痞里痞气
That was me, all day long.
你知道我当时就是个小痞子
And that's what I was, and you knew that.
你明知我是个什么样的人
You knew that was what I was about,
你却没有跑开 反而留在我身边
but instead of running, you stuck around.
是啊 我那时还年少天真
Yeah, well, I was young and simple.
我不应该离开巴里
I should've stayed with Barry.
我没开玩笑 琦琦
I'm serious, Cookie.
你看到我混迹于街头 你也知道...
You saw me in those streets and you knew...
那并非是我的宿命
that that wasn't my destiny.
你知道我是为音乐而生
You knew that my destiny was music
也知道我们注定会在一起
and my destiny was you.
你是怎么做到的
How'd you do it?
做到什么
How'd I do what?
你比任何人失去的东西都多
I don't know anybody who lost more than you.
可你却坚持下来了
And you survived it,
你还留在这里 继续坚持
and you're... you're still here, you're still fighting.
你也是个斗士 安德鲁
You're a fighter, too, Andre.
我见到你祖母后
I mean, after I met your grandmother,
才明白你的病是遗传
everything makes sense now.
从而我觉得你更了不起
And I admire you even more.
安德鲁 瞧瞧你都克服了什么
I mean, Andre, look at what all you've accomplished.
瞧瞧我落得这般处境 妈
Yeah, look where that got me, Mama.
你真不想再去教会了吗 宝贝
You sure you don't want to go back to church, baby?
摒除杂念 治愈灵魂
Clear your mind, heal your soul.
-会很... -什么灵魂
- So much is... - What soul?
别这么说 安德鲁...
Don't say that, And...
什么灵魂
What soul?
好了 坐下来
Look, come here. Sit down.
我以你为傲
I'm proud of you.
不 看着我...
No, no, no, no, no...
我以你为傲 安德鲁
I'm proud of you, Andre.
我蹲监狱的时候没有人指引你
Didn't nobody have no summits for you when I got locked away.
可你自己却闯出了一片天地
You figured it out all on your own.
你摆脱了那种环境 亲爱的
You fought your way out of the hood, baby,
你考上了沃顿商学院 你做到了
you got yourself into Wharton. You did that.
克服了重重困难
Against all obstacles.
克服了周遭对黑人的歧视
Against everything this world throws at black people,
你自己闯出了一片天地
you fought your way out.
继续坚持
Keep fighting.
一定要坚持 好吗
Please, okay?
因为我会支持你
'Cause I got you.
无条件地支持你
I got you, no matter what.
无条件支持
No matter what?
无条件支持 亲爱的
No matter what, baby.
你会好起来的 孩子
You gonna be all right, baby.
-好的 -没错
- Okay. u202d- Yes.
颤音这部分我打算就在这个地方
See, on the trill I was thinking I come back right here,
加一段即兴的说唱
drop some ad-libs for a bar, man.
可以 我觉得可以来两段...
Okay, yeah. I say do it for two bars...
更好地衔接到叠句
it's gonna build the anticipation for the hook,
会更带感
and that's gonna make it hard.
我同意
Yeah, I agree.
-要更带感 -没错
- It needs to come harder. - Yeah.
也许该去掉其他元素 只保持低音
Or maybe we drop everything and keep the bass line.
-怎么样 -可以
- Yeah? - Yeah.
我觉得你说得有道理
Yeah, I think you're on to something.
那好吧
All right, then.
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表