剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
You kept your promise.
这就完了吗
Is this everything?
对 我再签几个名
Yeah. Well, I just have a couple more signatures, and...
稍等一下
Excuse me for a second.
当然
Of course.
我都没有 发给我
I don't even have it. Send me the...
不好意思
Excuse me.
小琦
Cook.
听着
Look, um...
我邀请你参加《地狱》的首演
I got you invited to the opening of Inferno.
我不是上了黑名单吗
Thought I was black-booked.
我找了点关系
I pulled some strings.
把你安排在贵宾区 和小安哈基姆坐在一起
I'm-a have you sit in the V.I.P. section with Dre and Hakeem.
他需要你
He needs you.
他现在需要我们俩 因为
He needs both of us right now, 'cause...
我不知道我们能不能找到那小姑娘
I don't know if we're gonna find that little girl.
但我不能让你去后台
I can't have you backstage though.
那贱♥人♥的规矩吗
Bitch's rules?
听着 我不想惹麻烦 小琦
Look, I just don't want any trouble, Cook,
这对公♥司♥来说是一大步
this is a big move for the company.
我们正打算把拉维提科斯俱乐部的分店
I mean, we're thinking about franchising
开到世界各地
Laviticus clubs all around the world,
把帝国娱乐推向全球
so I'm talking about a global Empire.
好 那谁跟你共享王座
Right. So who gonna sit on the throne with you?
从我眼前消失 卢修斯
Get out of my face, Lucious.
小甜心 我知道你接下来应该跟谁约会
Hey, boo. I know exactly who you should date next.
必须是一个非常厉害的商人
It needs to be, like, a dope-ass businessman,
不能是艺术家
not, like, an artist.
我们都受够了艺术家
Like, we're both done with artists forever.
不 我受够了所有男人 别闹了
Nah, I'm done with the dudes for a minute. Come on.
所以你和我还是有可能的
So there's a chance for you and me, then?
你们好吗
What's up, y'all?
欢迎来到拉维提科斯纽约的开麦之夜
Welcome to open mic night at Laviticus New York!
首先 我们请到了一位
Oh, up first, we got a fine brother by the name
叫做沃伦·哈尔的兄弟 掌声有请
of Warren Hall, let's bring him out!
抱歉 我有点紧张 但感谢你们请我来
Sorry, I'm a little bit nervous, but thanks for having me.
在日常生活中
In my other life,
我是个西装革履的律师
I'm a buttoned-up lawyer, so...
我还不习惯这么酷的这帮人
I'm not used to all these cool people.
说实在的 要是我知道贾马尔·里昂会在这
And frankly, if I had known Jamal Lyon was gonna be here,
我可能就不敢报名唱《生来只为爱你》了
I probably wouldn't have signed up to sing "Born to Love U."
没事的 哥们
Eh, you good, man.
就像是米开朗琪罗在旁边坐着
It's like trying to carve the David
看着你雕刻《大卫》
when you got Michelangelo sitting here watching you.
你既是大卫又是米开朗琪罗 是吧
Okay, you the David and the Michelangelo, okay?
♪你我又陷入如此煎熬♪
♪Here we go again, here we go again♪
♪激烈争吵 激动不已♪
♪Fire and emotion♪
♪你脸上的情绪 即将转身离去♪
♪All up in your face, about to walk away♪
♪深深伤害了彼此的心♪
♪Both our hearts are broken♪
♪你一转身 我的世界黯淡无光♪
♪But the moment you're gone all my colors fade♪
♪子弹纷飞 炮火连天♪
♪Them bullets and balls start to ricochet♪
♪我毫无防备 你任凭我被打败♪
♪I'm defenseless, you leave me blown away♪
♪我生来只为爱你♪
♪I was born to love you♪
♪只有我如此爱你♪
♪And nobody else will do♪
♪没有你 我生不如死♪
♪I would rather die than live without you♪
♪所有人亦都知道♪
♪And everybody know it too♪
♪不明白我们为何争斗♪
♪Don't know why we go to war♪
♪但有一点我很确定♪
♪But the one thing that's for sure♪
♪我生来只为爱你♪
♪I was born to love you♪
♪只有我♪
♪And no, I...♪
真棒
Okay!
♪我生来只为爱你♪
♪I was born to love you♪
唱得太好了
Yeah! That's right!
♪我生来只为爱你♪
♪I was born to love you♪
你好 宝贝
Hello, dear.
莉赛尔正在帮你给她准备好
Lisel is just getting her ready for you.
打电♥话♥报♥警♥
Call the police, then!
-我才不管 -带孩子出去
- I don't care! u202d- Get the baby out of here.
我不管 打电♥话♥报♥警♥
I don't care, call the police!
放开我
Get off me, man.
抱歉 迪布瓦夫人
I'm sorry, Mrs. Dubois,
-他把我推开了 -没事的
- he pushed past me. - It's quite all right.
-我就知道 -哈基姆 你来这干什么
- I knew it. - Hakeem, what are you doing here?
我跟踪了你
I followed you.
我奶奶可能疯了 但她不傻
My grandma might be crazy, but she ain't stupid.
她告诉我 你很可疑
She told me you were sketchy.
放松 冷静 孩子
Relax. Easy, son.
我不是你孩子
I ain't your son.
谢天谢地我妈没嫁给你个混♥蛋♥
Thank God my mom didn't marry yo ass.
我女儿是不是在这群人手里
Now, does these people have my daughter?
我们知道她在哪
We know where she is.
她在哪
Where is she?
她安然无恙
She's safe and sound.
快告诉我
Tell me right now.
我只想再见见她
Look, I just want to see her again.
让我做什么都行
I'll do anything.
你听到他的话了 他说让他做什么都行
You heard him, he said he'd do anything.
我要选择相信他
I'm gonna choose to believe him.
我好想你
I missed you.
我们非常高兴让你和你的女儿团聚
We are very happy to reunite you with your daughter.
但这是有代价的
But it comes at a price.
首先 你要向你的家人保证贝拉没事
First, you will reassure your family that Bella is just fine.
社工找到了她 她已经安全地回到她妈妈那
Social Services found her, she's safely back with her mother,
然后 你等我们的消息
and then, you will wait to hear from us
我们会告诉你下一步该怎么做的
what we require you to do next.
开始了
It's... time!
在举世闻名的拉斯维加斯大道上
Time for the all-new Laviticus Resort and Casino
全新的拉维提科斯度假村和赌场
on the world-famous Las Vegas Strip,
将要上演来自卢修斯·里昂的《地狱》
Lucious Lyon's Inferno!
Anita O’Day - Sing, Sing, Sing (RSL Remix)
♪Everybody start to sing♪
♪Everybody start to sing♪
♪Now you're singing with a swing♪
♪Sing, sing, sing, sing♪
♪Everybody start to sing...♪
你最好回到你家人身边吧
All right, you better get back to your family.
我在大堂看到米特在给孩子买♥♥T恤
I saw Mitt in the lobby buying T-shirts for the kids.
那我们有得是时间
Well, then, we have plenty of time.
米特有选择障碍
Mitt's indecisive.
而且 我要把协议的最后一些小问题处理完
Plus, I want to tie up all of these loose ends on our deal.
你指的是这些小问题吗
You mean these loose ends?
是的
Yeah.
可恶 你让我为之疯狂
Damn, you make me crazy.
每次我看我们俩的那个视频
Every time I watch that video I made of us...
你录了视频
You made a video?
我最喜欢的部分就是你扯掉我的皮带
My favorite part's where you yank off my belt,
呻♥吟♥着等不及要看传说中黑人是不是
moaning you can't wait to see if what they say about black men...
你勒索我
You're extorting me.
这话说得太难听了
That's a harsh word.
我更喜欢称之为温柔地说服
I think I like gentle persuasion better.
我猜米特现在应该做好决定了
I bet Mitt's made up his mind by now.
希望你和你的家人喜欢这场演出
Hope you and your family enjoy the show.
再见 弗罗斯特夫人
Good-bye, Mrs. Frost.
谢谢你帮我放风 帕布洛
Good looking out, Pablo.
有我呢
I got you.
你好吗
Hey, how you doing?
琦琦
Cookie.
我说照顾好我的家人时 你懂是什么意思吧
You understand me when I say take care of my family, right?
当然
Absolutely.
你知道行动时间
You know what time it is.
留心信♥号♥♥
Watch for the signal.
我就知道我在后台能找到你
I knew I would catch you back here.
你想干什么
What are you up to?
我只是来祝贾马尔好运的
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表