剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
it's not about me.
事关妈和她的幸福
It's about Mom and her happiness.
-谢谢 -我是说 现在她应该
- Thank you. - I'm saying it's about damn time
结束和爸爸的感情
that she got through with Dad
找个好人了
and she found herself a good dude.
说得对
Hear, hear.
我只知道
All I know is, the last track on
《琦琦遇上卢修斯》的最后一首歌♥
When Cookie Met Lucious is gonna be
是写妈妈找到了幸福
about our mother finding happiness,
是她父亲想要她得到的那种幸福
the happiness that her father dreamed for her.
那真是太棒了 那才重要
That's amazing. That's what's important.
谢谢 小贾 太贴心了
Thank you, Mal. That's so sweet.
所以你也支持我吗 安德鲁
So that means I have your support, too, Andre?
我全力支持你 妈妈
I'm in full support of you, Mom.
反过来 我想让你支持我的拉斯维加斯生意
And, in turn, I want you to support my Vegas deal,
不管卢修斯多么竭力反对
no matter how hard Lucious pushes against it.
现在这是为了你自己
And now it's about you.
我请求你们都支持我
I'm asking all of you to back me.
这是个很大的机会
It's a big opportunity.
朱莉安娜的俱乐部再适合我们不过了
Giuliana's club's gonna be the perfect spot for us.
哈基姆 你可以在拉斯维加斯驻唱
Hakeem, you can do a residency in Vegas.
我知道打败《地狱》对你们两个都很重要
And I know how important it is to both of you to beat Inferno.
那这样如何
So what about this?
要是我们在流媒体上发行一张视觉专辑
What if we launch a visual album on XStream,
同时在拉斯维加斯开派对呢
with a party in Vegas?
为我们所有人着想
I'm proposing all of that,
过几天我就向博♥彩♥委员会会长提出这些提议
for all of us, to the gaming commissioner in a few days.
如果进展顺利
That goes well,
我们就可以入驻爸连碰都不敢碰的那个地方
we will have broken into a town Dad's been too afraid to crack.
感觉很奇怪
I-It just seems weird.
她没说任何关于拉斐尔的事吗
She didn't say anything else about Rafael?
我们俩本可以私下谈这些的 卢修斯
We could've had this conversation between the two of us, Lucious.
你从没和他说过话 一次都没有
And you never spoke to him? Not once?
我已经告诉你了 没有 瑟斯提
I already told you. No, Thirsty.
我现在没把穿着买♥♥一赠一廉价西服的你
Now, the only reason I'm not smacking you out
一巴掌扇出去
of that "Buy one, get one free" suit you got on
都是因为我尊重卢修斯
right now is out of respect for Lucious.
但你一直咄咄逼人
But you keep comin' at me like that.
瑟斯提就是我脑后防小人的眼睛
Thirsty is the eyes in the back of my head in this place.
他问你问题
And if he's asking you questions,
是替我问的
it's 'cause I'm asking them.
卢修斯 我的天
Lucious, holy...
抱歉 我打扰到你们了吗
I'm sorry, am I interrupting something?
对 我们现在正忙着呢
Yeah, we're in the middle of something right now.
抱歉 我和托里在录音棚
Well, I'm sorry. It's just that I'm in the studio with Tory,
你一定要听听这个
and you have to hear this.
听着 我之所以...
Listen, I mean, the only reason that I'm...
不会曲解你为什么提到这个家伙时
not gonna read anything into you referring to this dude
要用过去时
as in the past tense
是因为我相信你的话 小光
is 'cause I'm taking you on your word, Shine.
帮我个忙 帮我查明白
Just do me a favor and find out
这哥们到底出了什么事
what really happened with this dude, man.
没问题
You got it.
谢谢 老大
Thank you, boss.
♪你要想等我停下步伐♪
♪And if you wait for me to stop♪
♪那你就永远等下去吧♪
♪You gon' be stickin' to the clock like glue♪
♪我就是这种女孩 喜欢万众瞩目♪
♪'Cause I'm the kind of girl that wants the spotlight♪
♪心怀远大梦想 我能比你做得更好♪
♪And the big dreams, you do it, I can do it better♪
♪我能做得更好♪ ♪当你志存高远 精益求精♪
♪I can, yeah♪ ♪And when you aim high and you dive deep♪
♪无可估量♪
♪There ain't nothing that can measure♪
♪因为我会一直努力♪
♪'Cause I'm-a keep on♪
♪一直努力到成功为止♪
♪Keep on giving till I get it♪
♪我会掌握全世界♪
♪Because I just might take the world♪
♪玩转世界 直到赢得世界♪
♪And I'm-a play it till I win it♪
♪我就是这种女孩♪
♪Because I just might be the girl♪
♪我会玩转世界♪
♪To play the world♪
♪我会玩转世界♪
♪I might play your world♪
♪我会玩转世界♪
♪I might play the world.♪
布兰登 把下一段升高一点
Hey, uh, Brandon, let's take that next bit up
看看内莎能不能唱
and see if Nessa can hit it, all right?
这本来只是样歌♥
So, this was just supposed to be a demo,
但是你听到那歌♥声了吗
but do you hear those vocals?
看看你 金耳朵贝基小姐
Look at you, Miss Becky with the Good Damn Ear.
托里·阿什是位灵魂歌♥手
I mean, nobody in the world would ever suspect
这一点是毫无疑问的
that Tory Ash is a soul singer.
白人女孩席卷黑人的世界
A white girl like that blowing through black pipes,
-这对帝国娱乐来说可是商机 -我知道
- that's money for Empire. - I know.
我可以把样歌♥拿走
What I could do is I could take this
好好修饰一下 在帝国娱乐流媒体上发行
and polish it up and release it on Empire XStream.
就这么做吧
And that's what you're gonna do.
但安德鲁把样歌♥
Except Andre commissioned this demo
授权给内莎在拉斯维加斯的表演了
for Nessa's Vegas show.
-真的吗 -真的
- Really? u202d- Yeah.
那不成问题 那正是解决问题的办法
Well, that's not a problem. That's a solution to a problem.
我们要做的是
Look, this is what we're gonna do.
你今晚就发行这首歌♥
You're gonna release this tonight.
我们会让哈基姆和提安娜来介绍这首歌♥
We're gonna get Hakeem and Tiana to introduce it.
他们会很享受给安德鲁和内莎小姐
I mean, I think they'll enjoy serving up
来一点小小的因果报应的
a little karmic retribution for Andre and Miss Nessa.
♪玩转全世界♪
♪To play the world♪
♪我会玩转全世界♪
♪I might play the world.♪
进来吧
u202dCome on in.
我很小心 相信我
I was careful. Trust me.
你已经醒了吗
You up already?
来 来 我知道
Come on, come on, I know.
没错 来这边
Yes, indeed. You come on over here.
别哭
Shh, now, be quiet.
我们要听点东西
We need to listen in on something.
如果你不能让她保持安静
If you can't keep her quiet,
-我可以抱她 我要... -别吵
- I can hold her-- I want to... - Hush up.
我可不想错过这场好戏
I don't want to miss this.
她一点都不闹
She not even fussing.
你只要确保小甜心
You just make sure Boo Boo Kitty does
做小甜心该做的事就行了
what boo boo kitties do.
小甜心 好久没听你说这个词了
"Boo Boo Kitty." I ain't heard you say that in a while.
我今天心情好
Yeah, well, I'm in a good mood today.
所以这是
So, this is, um...
这是奇迹发生的地方吧
this is where all the... the magic happens, huh?
-你听到你妈妈说话了吗 -开始了
- You hear your mommy? - It's going down.
什么奇迹
What magic?
你知道的
You know, the, um...
解决案件之类的
solving the cases and stuff.
你似乎有点紧张
You seem a bit nervous.
你是害怕卢修斯
Are you scared of Lucious,
还是害怕我
or are you scared of me?
不 塔里克 不 只是...
No, Tariq. No, it's just, um...
我只是在想也许我们这么做是错的
I'm just wondering if maybe we might be making a mistake.
如果你想逞能 那才是错误
Now, it's only a mistake if you try to play a brother.
不
No.
事实是 我现在只剩下你了
The truth is, you're all I've got right now.
你知道我要对付的
I mean, you know what kind of animal
是什么样的洪水猛兽吧
I'm dealing with here.
这点她倒是说对了
She never lied about that.
因为你爷爷就是野兽
Because your granddaddy is a savage beast.
-别和她说这些 -他是野兽 这是事实
- Don't be telling her that. - Yes, he is. It's the truth.
你现在进退两难
Yeah, you're in a tight spot.
但是你要是把琦琦供出来
But you serve Cookie up on a platter,
他们就会撤销我的停职
they'll lift my suspension.
停职
Suspension?
但是我
But I...
我不知道你停职了
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表