剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
没什么
Uh, nothing.
你想在维加斯做些生意吗
You thinking about doing some business in Vegas?
我讨厌拉斯维加斯
I mean, I hate Vegas.
那里肮脏污秽 对我们的生意没好处
I think it's grimy, and there's no upside for our business,
但是我们收到匿名线报
but we get this anonymous tip
说那里有巨大的
saying that there's this huge
商业机会等着我们...
business opportunity for us in...
你确定你什么都不知道
You sure you don't know nothing about this?
不知道
No.
好吧
Okay.
-回头见 小安 -好
- I'm gonna see you, Dre. - Yep.
-好了 小安 -拜 爸
- All right, Dre. - Bye, Pop.
就...好 就这样
Just-- yeah, that's good.
琦琦 我要比预计时间晚一些 亲爱的
Cookie, I'm running a little behind, darling.
没关系 只要你告诉
Mm-hmm, that's all good. You just need to tell
这谁得...
whoever that is they got to...
抱歉 告诉我什么
I'm sorry, tell me what?
告诉你得离开这椅子
Tell you that you got to get out of that chair
因为到我预约的时间了
'cause it's time for my appointment.
我们很快结束
Oh, well, we'll be done shortly.
-失陪一下 女士 -好的
- Give me one second please, madam? - Of course.
抱歉 琦琦
I'm sorry, Cookie.
她从街上直接进来 甩了两叠钞票
She came in off the streets, put down two stacks,
她站在那边的朋友
and her friends over there
也很有说服力
were hella persuasive about it.
他们是谁
Who are they?
卢修斯 你想干什么
Lucious, what the hell do you want?
琦琦 安妮卡打电♥话♥了
Cookie, Anika called.
说她想回家
Says she wants to come home.
想着要告诉你一声
Thought you might want to know.
抱歉
I'm sorry about that.
没关系
Oh, it's fine.
有时候把垃圾桶清空就好了
Sometimes you just need to empty the trash.
A$AP Ferg - New Level
♪I'm on a new level♪
♪I'm on a new level...♪
让我的生日派对躁起来 举起手
Keep my birthday turned up, hands up!
生日快乐 哈基姆
Happy birthday, Hakeem!
♪Chain with a new bezel...♪
大家还好吗 你们循着蛛丝马迹到这里
What up, y'all? Y'all followed the breadcrumbs,
找到了我们
and y'all found us.
我们在降者俱乐部
We at Club Surrender.
摇身来到布鲁克林 站在食物链顶端
Big ups to Brooklyn, top of the food chain.
21小时不间断直播
21 hours goes on and on, baby.
哈基姆
Hakeem!
什么
What?
过来 快点
Get over here! Hurry up!
♪Chain with a new bezel...♪
你不会想错过这个的
You not gonna want to miss this.
♪Used to be sleeping in itchy beds♪
这是什么
What's this?
♪Bed bugs in the motel♪
♪Now you're give me, give me...♪
惊喜
Surprise!
宝贝 你好吗
Baby, what's up?
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
生日快乐 哈基姆
Happy birthday, Hakeem!
你们都看到了吧
Y'all see that, right?
我的宝贝来了
My baby came through.
有时候你就要为爱投降
Sometimes you got to surrender to love.
♪First class from a old jail♪
♪T Ferg did 15 in the feds...♪
-我们在这里多久了 -15分钟
- How long we been here? - 15 minutes.
好了 我们去要报酬吧
All right, so let's get paid.
亲爱的 肯尼迪 呆在那里
Baby, Kennedy, stay right here.
我马上回来
I'll be right back, okay?
生日快乐 好小子
Hey, happy birthday, young buck.
里面太挤了
The house is packed.
想着你该出去透透气
Think you should hang out a minute.
派对不会为任何人停 你知道的
The party don't stop for no man, you know that.
好吧 说到这里
All right, well, in that case...
这是什么
What's this?
你的账单 你以为所有香槟都是免费的吗
Your bill. You thought all that champagne was free?
跟你的出场费相抵消了
That gets charged against your appearance fee.
这和我们说好的不一样
Okay, that's not what we talked about.
听着 如果你家人出现了
Look, if your family showed up,
贾马尔 或是你的大佬爹
Jamal, or your O.G. Daddy...
不是这样谈的
That wasn't the deal, man.
别听他的 我在 提安娜也在
Don't listen to him because I'm here and so is Tiana.
也许你来段自♥由♥说唱
Maybe if you freestyle rap
我可以付你五千
a couple verses, I could dig up five grand.
梦幻公子哈基姆不会免费唱
Hakeem the Dream don't rap for free,
所有人都知道
everybody know that.
说好的五万 我的钱呢
The deal was 50, man. Where's my money?
谁来给你撑腰
And who's gonna back you?
你女人还有这小婊队
Your girl and the ho squad?
-首先 你♥他♥妈♥说谁婊呢 -给他钱
- Okay, first of all, who the hell you calling a ho? - Pay the man.
好吧
Okay.
别这样
Come on, man,
我正...
I was messing...
拿出来钱
Let's get the money out.
高兴了
Happy?
我的钱
My money.
我还想再要一块表
Hey, I could use another watch, man.
东海岸西海岸时间不一样
East Coast, West Coast.
乖乖交上来
Run it, Shaq!
手表给他
Give him the watch.
送你了
That's yours, man.
恭喜
Congrats.
太好了 真棒
Perfect. That's great.
我想回赠你点东西
And I want to give you a little something.
这是你的钱
There's your little money
为你的香槟给你的小费
for your little tips for the champagne.
滚吧
Bounce!
我不知道你们是谁
Hey, man, I don't know who y'all are,
但你们也一起来玩吧
but y'all can roll with us.
谢了
Hey, thanks!
好了 走吧
It's good, let's go. u202dYeah.
我们力挺你
Hey, we got your back, y'all.
宝贝
Baby.
来吧 走吧
Come on, let's go.
你叫什么 宝贝
What's your name, bae?
她叫肯尼迪
That's Kennedy, man.
派对才刚刚开始
The party just started.
躁起来
Turn it up!
去另一家店
To the next club!
♪All my put in work♪
安妮卡女士
Miss Anika.
-胡安妮塔 -你好
- Juanita. - u202dHello.
卢修斯在家吗
Is, Lucious home?
他马上到家 安妮卡女士
He'll be home soon, Miss Anika.
现在只有我和贝拉在家
Right now, it's just me and Bella.
我都等不及看她了
I can't wait to see her.
谢谢
Thank you.
妈妈来了 宝贝
Mama's here, baby.
妈妈就要没命了
Mama is a dead bitch walking.
-我女儿呢 -别担心贝拉 她很安全
- Where's my daughter? - Don't worry about Bella, she's safe,
但你现在可不一定安全
which is more than I can say for you right now.
琦琦 我没告密
Cookie, I did not snitch on you.
塔里克想跟我谈 我跑了
Tariq tried to talk to me, and I ran.
他不知道我在这里
He doesn't even know I'm here.
我知道你一直都对我很好 帮了我很多
Look, I know you've been really nice and helpful with me,
但你变成了一个大♥麻♥烦
but you've become a huge problem.
我想不出什么理由
And I don't see a reason
不应该现在就杀了你
why we shouldn't just kill you right now.
什么
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表