剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
Thank you for doing that for him.
我知道你不太喜欢塔希提计划的部分方面
I know aspects of the TAHITI program don't sit well with you.
这个还不错
This does.
他是个有大爱的人
He has a lot to give...
现在这些爱有了归属
And now a way to give it.
你呢
And what about you?
准备好重返战场了吗
Are you ready to refocus your energies?
异能人士组成的小队
A team centered around people with powers?
名单上有多少人
How many on the list?
现在只有你 我们慢慢来
Right now, just you. We'll take it slow.
我想了很多
I've thought a lot about it.
然后呢
And?
我妈妈说对了一件事
And my mother was right about one thing --
我的族类不能被暴露
People like me need to be kept a secret,
不能像复仇者联盟那样公开
not like the Avengers, out in the open.
如果要做这事 我们得...
If we do this, we need to be --
隐姓埋名 就是这样打算的
Anonymous. That's the idea.
但不存在如果
But it's not if we do this.
我们必须这样做 别无选择
We have to do this. We don't have a choice.
现在事态虽然平息了
It may feel like things have cooled down right now,
但这...
but this...
这会永远提醒我
This is my permanent reminder...
我们总要付出代价
That we'll always be paying the price,
你 我 和神盾局所造成的影响
that we'll never get ahead of the consequences that I,
我们永远要跟在后面收拾
that you, that S.H.I.E.L.D. have set in motion.
就像水中的涟漪
Like a ripple in the water.
但这涟漪不会消退
But this ripple won't fade.
它会越来越大 直到掀起巨浪
It'll grow and grow until it's a tidal wave.
鱼油
《神盾局特工》马上回来
We'll be back in a moment.
我不懂
No, I don't.
你一直在唠叨
You keep rambling on and on,
但我还是不知道你什么意思
and I still don't know what you mean.
晚餐
Dinner.
是啊 就要到晚饭时间了 我们会去吃的
Fast approaching, yes, and we'll eat it, I'm sure.
没错 不不不 我是说我俩...
Yeah, no, no, no. But, uh, me and you --
我们也许可以去个别的地方吃饭
Maybe we could eat somewhere else, you know,
高档的地方
somewhere...Nice.
好啊 好的
Good. Okay.
等你这边结束了
Uh, well, y-- uh, you should come find me
就来找我吧 我会...
when you're finished here, and -- and I'll --
我去找找吃饭的地方 你来选
I'll start working on options to run by you...for that.
怎么搞的...
Ugh, what...
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表