剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
You're all he wants.
好了
All right.
送点光下去吧
Let's get some light down there.
目测大概有一百英尺深
Eyeballing it, it looks at least 100 feet.
没事
That's all right.
我怕的不是高度
I'm not scared of heights.
是黑暗
The dark, however...
重新连好探测器就行
Just get those dwarfs back online.
否则我们对下面的情况一无所知
Otherwise, we're blind down there.
长官 出问题的可能不只是探测器
Well, sir, it might not just be the dwarfs.
也许所有电子设备都无法使用
Could be all electronics.
说实话 斯凯
Be honest, Skye.
你就从没有过迷失感吗
Haven't you ever felt lost...
或者觉得自己有更伟大的命运
or had that feeling that you were part of something bigger?
觉得自己很特别
Like you were special?
你说的特别
When you say "Special,"
是指外星人吧
what you really mean is "Alien."
你真这么以为吗
Is that what you believe?
我们是人类 斯凯
We're human, skye.
只是我们有可开♥发♥的潜能
We just have the potential to be more.
但是预言者
But the diviner?
那才是货真价实的外星货
Now, that is most definitely alien.
你从哪了解到这些的
Where do you get this stuff?
-我父亲告诉你的吗 -一部分是
- My father? - Partly.
不过我祖母的先祖
But my grandmother came from a long line
信仰一个古老的传说
of special people who believed in a story,
是关于蓝色的天使坠落天堂
about the blue angels that fell from the heavens.
《银河护卫队》中罗南的种族
古人管他们叫克里人
The ancients called them the Kree.
那克里人想要什么
And what do the Kree want?
改变
Change.
所以他们留下了预言者
That's why they left the diviner,
作为寻找神殿的指引
as a guide to the temple,
以便让有资格者继承地球
so the worthy would inherit the earth.
那你知道神殿在哪里吗
And do you know where this temple is?
那就是预言者会给你看的
That's what the diviner shows you.
只有有资格者才被允许进入其中
Only the worthy are allowed inside
目睹它真正的力量
to witness its true power.
那如果进去的人没有资格呢
And what happens to the people who aren't worthy?
那我希望他们进去前留过遗言了
I hope they've said their goodbyes.
扯三下绳子就代表呼救 明白了吗
Three pulls on the cable means "Help," got it?
是 长官
Yes, sir.
绳子要放得稳一点哦 糊涂虫
Let me down easy, turbo.
请一定要小心
Please be careful.
不能让他们下去 梅
We can't let them go down there, May.
-我们得阻止他们 -镇定
- We have to stop them. - Calm down.
你不能让蕾娜扰乱你
You can't let Raina get into your head.
她没说谎
She's not lying.
她说预言者
Look, she said the diviner
是用来指引有资格者去神殿的
was meant to guide the worthy to the temple.
看这个
You see this?
跟我在方尖碑上看到的图案一样
It's the same symbol I saw on the obelisk.
那里肯定就是神殿
It's got to be the temple.
你确定吗
You're sure?
相信我 它已经深深印在我脑海里了
Trust me. It is seared into my brain.
必须马上通知科尔森 有坏事要发生
We have to warn Coulson now. Something bad is about to happen.
无信♥号♥♥
无信♥号♥♥
该死 为什么不能用了
Damn it! Why isn't this working?
有干扰
Getting some kind of interference.
神盾616号♥ 不要启动防御程序
S.H.I.E.L.D. 6-1-6 -- do not engage your defenses,
接受传输信♥号♥♥
否则你们将被击落
or you will be shot out of the sky.
是怀特霍尔
Whitehall.
两边都有九头蛇的昆式战斗机
There's hydra quinjets outside the windows on both sides.
那我们赶紧踩油门啊
Then let's step on it, shall we?
我想要你们飞机上的一个女人 蕾娜
You have someone aboard that I want -- a woman named Raina.
我会派人去带走她
I'm going to send over a representative to get her.
任何逃跑或反击的企图
Any attempt to evade or retaliate
都会受到火力回击
will be met with hostile fire.
解除隐形 准备接收登机
Uncloak and prepare to be boarded.
命运的召唤
Destiny calls.
我到底了 收到吗
I hit bottom. Copy?
我到底了
Hey, I hit bottom!
好的
Okay!
快拉他上来
Get him up now!
正在做 已经是最大马力了
I'm trying! It's at max power!
-他在挣扎 -探测器失联前
- He's struggling on the line! - Before the dwarfs went down,
在检测生命迹象
they scanned for signs of life.
没有任何发现
All readings were negative.
等等 等等 我看到他了
Wait! Wait, wait, wait! I can see him!
-他上来了 -坚持住
- He's coming up! - Hang on!
把绳套取下来
Get the harness off him!
说话 迈克 迈克
Hey, talk to me, Mack! Mack!
迈克
Mack!
-迈克 -怎么回事 你被攻击了吗
- Mack. - What happened? Were you attacked?
没发现任何伤口或血迹
I don't see any wounds or signs of blood.
迈克
Mack!
你说什么 我听不到
What did you say? I can't hear you.
快跑
Run!
科尔森
Coulson!
我才不打算
I'm not going to give up
用所有人的生命来换蕾娜
the lives of everyone on this plane for Raina.
她不值得
She's not worth it.
九头蛇已经有了方尖碑 如果再抓了蕾娜
Hydra already has the obelisk. If they have Raina, too --
我们还是占据优势
We still have the edge.
科尔森已经到了现场 九头蛇没有
Coulson's already on site. Hydra's not.
他们究竟怎么找到我们的
How the hell did they find us?
-我们隐身了啊 -蕾娜身上的追踪器
- We were cloaked. - Raina's tracker.
用的是冷战时期神盾局的老频率
Old frequency S.H.I.E.L.D. used during the cold war.
没办法
What can I say?
我喜欢历史
I'm a history buff.
武器都放下
Lower your weapons.
只要有人开枪 飞机就会被击落
Anyone shoots, the plane goes down.
大家全没命
We all die.
没准值了呢
Maybe it's worth it.
话先别说得那么满
Let's not get carried away just yet.
你先是把巴克希抓来给我们
First, you gave us Bakshi.
现在又和九头蛇在一起了
Now you're back with Hydra?
选定一边吧 沃德
Pick a side, Ward.
我已经选了
Oh, I have.
不劳你费心
Don't worry.
我们走
Let's go.
乐意之至
With pleasure.
你也来
You, too.
什么
What?
我做过承诺 斯凯
I made you a promise, Skye.
今天我要实现诺言了
I'm here to keep it.
你跟我们一起走
You're coming with us.
你做梦
The hell she is.
快清醒过来 迈克
Snap out of it, Mack!
我不想伤你
I don't want to hurt you.
菲兹 冰冻枪
Fitz, icer!
他没倒下
He's not going down!
他怎么没倒下
Why isn't he going down?
她哪也不去
She's not going anywhere.
梅
May.
-她一起来 否则交易告吹 -闭嘴
- She comes, or the deal's off. - Shut up.
梅 如果我不跟他走
May, if I don't go with him,
他会把整架飞机炸碎的
he's gonna blow this plane to pieces.
他们是九头蛇 不管怎样都会动手
They're Hydra. They'll do it anyway.
你不能相信他 斯凯
You can't trust him, Skye.
当然能信 斯凯 看着我
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表