剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
在他们来之前 我们只要守住阵地就好
We just have to hold down the fort until they get here.
是啊 我也有增援
Yeah, well, I have reinforcements of my own.
只能用冰冻枪
Icers only.
你开玩笑吧
Oh, you can't be serious.
外面都是神盾局的特工
Those are S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents out there.
我们不能伤害他们
We're not gonna hurt them.
我怎么觉得他们不会对我们这么仁慈
I somehow doubt they feel the same about us.
不会到那步田地 看上去或许不像
It won't come to that. It may not look like it,
但这房♥子是按能抵抗绿巨人的规格建造的
but this place was built to withstand a Hulk-size force.
话说回来 希望他们没有带
On the other hand, let's just hope they didn't bring a --
...破城槌来
...battering ram,
否则 我们就只有大概一小时了
'cause then we've only got about an hour.
已确认 长官 科尔森就在里面
Confirmed, Sir -- Coulson is inside.
突破大门要花些时间
It'll take some time to break through that door,
但他哪也跑不了
but he's not going anywhere.
解决后告诉我
Let me know when it's done.
好的 长官
Yes, sir.
还有什么好消息吗
Any more good news?
西蒙斯特工可能会留下
Agent Simmons may be on board,
但我是来跟你讨论梅特工的
but I came to talk to you about agent May.
-我认为你的方法 -这无关紧要
- I think your approach - it's irrelevant.
我们在发现斯凯的安全屋找到了科尔森
We got Coulson at the safe house where we found Skye.
他触发了警报
He triggered the alarm.
这可不是意外 科尔森可不会这么蠢
That wasn't an accident. Coulson's too smart for that.
他引我们去的
He sent for us.
问题是他为什么这么做
The question is why.
我们要去哪
Where are we going?
你就知道了
You'll see.
那边是什么
What's over there?
另一间过渡屋 我们已不用它了
Oh, another transition room. We don't use it anymore.
走吧 跟上
Come on. Keep up.
就是这儿了 最佳视野所在
This is it -- best view in the house.
真美
It's beautiful.
可以清理思绪
Good place to clear your head,
想清楚事情 抽点什么
figure things out, smoke a little something.
但今天 我们是来弄清楚你的
But today, we're here to figure out you.
跟我讲讲你的能力
Tell me about your gift.
这就是你带我来这里的原因吗
Is that why you brought me up here?
是啊 这样你就可以放松
Yeah, so you can let loose.
无论那是什么 你都不用害怕
Whatever it is, you don't have to be afraid of it.
我们是被设计作为武器的
We were designed to be weapons.
我是直接从蓝巨人那里听来的
I got that directly from the big blue source.
握住我的手
Take my hand.
我知道这样很别扭
I know it's so awkward,
可我觉得你这人更多是好奇而不是胆小
but you strike me as someone who's generally more curious than afraid.
是你做的吗
Are you doing that?
我穿过迷雾之后
When I came out of the mist,
我身体中的每个细胞都带有不同电荷
every cell in my body had a different electrical charge.
我觉得自己从里到外在燃烧
I felt like I was burning from the inside out.
但我学会了控制它们
But I learned to manipulate them,
聚集它们 甚至传到其他事物上
concentrate them, even transfer them onto something else,
就像静电
like static electricity.
我能感到它流过我的身体
I can feel it moving through my body.
太奇怪了
It's so weird.
花了好一阵才控制住
It took awhile to get control.
我刚到这里的时候
Uh, when I first got here,
我差点把这里烧光了
I almost burned the place down literally.
但如今 能力突破天际[音同斯凯]了
But now... sky's the limit.
不是双关哦
No pun intended, I guess.
太不可思议了
This is crazy.
我们的能力不非得令人恐惧
Our gifts don't have to be terrifying.
它们是我们的一部分
They're a part of us.
我来这之前也感到迷茫
I felt lost before I came here, too.
去各种错的地方找答案
Looking for answers in the all the wrong places.
但我们与某种更大更古老的东西相关联
But we're connected to something bigger and older than
那超乎我们的想象
than we could have ever imagined,
不同凡响
something extraordinary.
不要逃避
Don't walk away from it.
我不希望你离开 糊涂虫
I hate to see you leave, turbo.
只有我朋友迈克才那么叫我
Only my friend Mack can call me that.
我永远是你朋友 菲兹
I'll always be your friend, Fitz.
希望有天你能明白我为什么不得不那么做
Hopefully, someday, you'll understand why I had to do what I did.
如果你是来说服我打开工具箱 你就是浪费
If you're here to convince me to open the box, you're wasting...
不 我来是因为我不希望你离开
No, I'm here because I don't want you to leave, man.
我相信我们的使命 我希望你加入
I believe in what we're doing. I want you on board.
那破工具箱已经有人处理了
I mean, the damn box is taken care of.
什么意思 有人处理
What do you mean, it's taken care of?
是西蒙斯 她找到了个办法 用
Well, simmons, uh, she found a way in using...
遗传标记 还是什么的
genetic markers or something.
如果连她都能明白我们是一队人 你怎么就不行
If she can see we're on the same team, why can't you?
她在扫描表面尺寸
She's scanning the surface dimensions
整合数据 传输至...
and routing the data through...
她为什么那么做
Why would she do that,
除非
unless...
她打开是迟早的事了
It's just a matter of time before she breaks through,
这一切就都结束了
and this will all be over.
还剩多少时间
How much time?
三分钟左右
About three minutes.
增援在哪
Where are the reinforcements?
不知道 堵车了吧
I don't know. Stuck in traffic?
他们是坐小丑车来的吗
Are they traveling by clown car?
有多少人
How many are there?
实际上 就一个
Actually, there's one.
一个
One?
那不叫增援 那是来给我们挖墓的吧
That's not reinforcements -- that's a gravedigger.
现在没多少我能信任的特工了
Well, there's not many agents I can trust right now.
就一个 你失心疯了吗
One? Have you lost your bloody mind?
那是什么
What is that?
21世纪咆哮突击队装备箱
It's a 21st century howling commandos kit.
崔普和菲兹为我做的
Trip and fitz built it for me.
你玩牌吗
Hey, do you play cards?
三
Three
上
Go, go, go!
举起手
Let me see your hand!
真不敢相信这也能行
I can't believe that worked.
我们有优势嘛
We had the better hand.
我们总共多少人
How many of us are there?
不知道
We don't know.
并不是所有后裔都被发现了
Not every descendant is found,
也不是每个人都决定来这里
and not everyone who is chooses to come.
戈登
Gordon!
但愿今晚我们还是吃披萨
I hope we're still on for pizza tonight.
说实话 她好像就是冲这个来的
Truthfully, I think that's what sold her.
今晚不行
Not tonight.
我得去处理一些紧急事务
I have to see to some pressing matters,
但我很高兴你好多了 斯凯
but I'm glad you're feeling better, Skye.
我需要你给我的朋友们带个信
I need you to give a message to my friends,
让他们知道我没事
let them know I'm okay.
我可以去征求许可 但是他们会反对的
I can ask permission, but they'll advise against it.
我们目前最好还是保持低调
It's better we stay quiet for the time being.
等等
Uh...wait.
我父亲和蕾娜 你把他们带去哪了
My father and Raina -- where did you take them?
我不能泄露你们任何一方的位置
I can't divulge their location, just as I can't divulge yours.
但你不必担心他们
But you don't need to worry about them.
他说征求许可是什么意思
What does he mean, "Ask permission"?
征求谁的许可
Ask permission from who?
长老们
The elders.
你让很多人害怕 斯凯
You've made a lot of people afraid, Skye --
害怕我们的秘密保不了多久了
Afraid our secret won't be safe for much longer.
拜托
Come on.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表