剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
the scarier it is.
好吧
Okay.
你可以这么说
Well, what you can say
细胞有产生微量液氮的
is that the cells have an abnormal ability to create
异常能力
trace amounts of liquid nitrogen.
真奇怪
That's odd.
那DNA标记呢
What about the DNA markers?
正常
Normal.
异常应该是后天造成 非先天遗传
The anomaly appears to be environmental, not genetic.
那是...
Is that --
只是招募而已
It's just another acquisition.
摩洛哥 马拉喀什
我以为那东西不能用了呢
I thought that was broken for good.
你真是聪明过人
You clearly have a gift.
是学位
A degree.
我以前学过工程学
I used to study engineering.
我可以在这儿帮忙的
You know, I could help out around here.
修东西 来换住宿
Fix things in exchange for room and board.
我已经很久没喜欢过什么地方了
It's been a while since I've liked being somewhere.
马拉喀什一直有庇护
Marrakech has a long history of giving shelter
逃避过去的人的历史
to travelers hiding from their past.
你为什么觉得我在躲
Why would you think I'm hiding?
你见过谁
Who were you speaking to?
他们胁迫我
They threatened me!
他们说你很危险
They said you were dangerous and...
吉尔先生
Mr. Gill.
我们不想伤害你
We don't want to hurt you.
退后 特工 枪收起来
Stand down, agent. Holster your weapon.
吉尔先生
Mr. Gill...
我们只想谈谈
We just want to talk.
请你听我说
If you would just hear me out.
不
No.
不要
I can't.
将目标送去玛丽贝尔德尔玛号♥
玛丽贝尔德尔玛号♥
"Maribel del mar."
你以为我不会发现吗
Did you think I wouldn't find out?
辣椒酱
Sriracha?
啤酒 就这些
Beer? That's all?
这算什么饮食啊
What kind of diet is that?
我还有茶
Well, I also have tea.
你要是这么关心我的饮食
And if my diet's such a concern,
那情报传递点就不该有快餐
Then perhaps dead drops shouldn't involve fast food.
这个我们再议
We'll revisit that protocol.
我买♥♥了点东西
I picked up some groceries.
有牛排 纯草饲的
We've got...steak... grass-fed...
鱼苗土豆
Fingerling potatoes,
甘蓝 有机的
Kale... organic.
虽然简单 但都是好货
It's basic, but I do good basic.
我做饭 你汇报情况
While I cook, you debrief.
还记得多尼·吉尔吗
Do you remember Donnie Gill?
学院那个
From the academy?
我知道他以前是个天才科学家
I mean, I knew he was a gifted scientist,
可你说他现在成了...异能科学家
But you're saying he's... A gifted scientist.
他拿着制♥造♥风暴的装置时
Gill was struck by lightning
曾被闪电击中过
while holding the device that created the storm.
也许当时的电涌
Perhaps the electrical surge
将冷冻剂嵌入了他体内
infused his system with a freezing agent?
这只是...猜测
It's just..well, it's just speculation.
他们一直让我待在楼下的实验室
They're keeping me sequestered in the downstairs lab.
我以前进度快多了
I usually advance much more quickly,
可他们坚持要浪费我的天赋
But they are intent on wasting my talents
让我拿盲样做最基本的生物化学和分子鉴定
doing rudimentary biochem and molecular analysis on blind samples.
这与你的能力无关 你交到朋友了吗
It's not about your intellect. Have you made friends?
长官 这你不用担心
Oh, sir, you don't need to worry.
的确是有点孤单 不过...
I mean, it's been a tad lonely, true, but...
你并不是在关心我的感受 对吧
You weren't asking out of concern of my feelings, were you?
卧底的关键就是结交人脉
Undercover is all about the relationships you make.
要想更深入九头蛇内部
If you're gonna move up in hydra,
你就得交朋友
you need to make friends.
就像沃德那样吗
Be like Ward?
我学不会像他那样骗人
I can't lie like he did.
不需要
You don't need to.
选择性透露信息 你很可爱 利用这点
Selective truths. You're very likable. Use that.
大家还好吗
So, how is everyone?
菲兹没事 他还能坚持
Fitz is okay. He's hanging in there.
你觉得他们想招募多尼·吉尔
You think they're trying to recruit Donnie Gill
当他们的科学家
as a scientist?
那算是比较好的情况了
That would be the best-case scenario.
最可能的情况是 九头蛇在找武器
Most likely scenario... hydra's looking for another weapon.
从现在能拼凑出来的情况看
From what we've been able to piece together,
多尼·吉尔去沙箱时
Donnie Gill had limited powers
只有有限的能力 但是
when he entered the sandbox, but...
他在那里学会了控制 放大这些能力
While there, he was taught to control, amplify those powers.
真好 这是拜谁所赐
Lovely. And who, exactly, do we have to thank for that?
神盾局还是九头蛇
S.H.I.E.L.D. or hydra?
我们也不敢确定
Your guess is as good as ours.
九头蛇在基地有科学家
Hydra had scientists embedded at the base.
所以他们才能那么快拿下那里
Explains how they took it so quickly.
我一个朋友驻扎在那里
A friend of mine was stationed there.
他说当时局面急转直下
He said it got bad fast.
吉尔是那时逃的吗
Is that when Gill escaped?
我不知道
I don't know.
我只知道克里尔不是个例
What I do know is Creel wasn't an isolated incident.
我听说九头蛇下一个想要的就是吉尔
I've been told Gill's next on hydra's wish list.
-谁说的 -我有线人
- Told by who? - I have a source.
-你信任那个线人吗 -非常信任
- A source you trust? - Very much so.
我想在九头蛇找到吉尔之前先找到他
Now, I want us to bring Gill in before Hydra gets their hands on him.
菲兹 你比我们都了解他
Fitz, you know him better than any of us.
能提供什么线索帮我们缩小搜索范围吗
Got anything to help us narrow the search?
这...
Um...well...
我最后一次见他
The la-- the last time that I saw him,
他...
he was, um...
愤怒 在嗑药
Angry? On drugs?
-友善 在睡觉 -是的
- Uh...friendly? Sleeping? - Yeah.
-在睡觉 -不是 往前一个
- Sleeping? - No. What -- the one -- the -- go back one.
-友善 -友善
- Friendly? - Friendly.
不 他交不到朋友
No, he had trouble making friends.
还有别的吗
Anything else?
我不知道 如果你有联♥系♥方式 可以问问珍玛
I don't know. Maybe ask jemma if you have a contact number for her.
好吧 如果你想起来什么...
Okay. And if you think of anything --
我们会尽力的
Yeah, we'll work on it.
梅 你带队搜寻吉尔的下落
May, you lead the search to find Gill.
有发现立刻告诉我
Let me know as soon as you have something.
搜索所有卫星信♥号♥♥查找...
Scan satellite feeds for any temp--
斯凯怎么不在
Shouldn't Skye be here?
她在追查别的线索
She's working another angle.
他们可不算"友善"
Well, they're not exactly what you'd call welcoming.
他们不给你选择的余地
They don't give you a choice.
那他们给了你什么
So, what do they give you?
钱 威胁 折磨
Money? Threats? Torture?
组合拼盘
Combo platter?
他们很擅长说服别人
They're good at convincing people.
是啊 他们把你吸收进去了
Yeah, well, they suckered you in.
不 我从没忠于九头蛇 我忠于加勒特
No. I was never loyal to Hydra. I was loyal to Garrett.
加勒特才是你成为冷血杀手的原因吗
Garrett is the reason you're a cold-blooded killer.
我自己做的选择我不怪他
I don't blame him for the choices I've made.
是啊 但我好像记得你怪你哥哥
Right. I seem to remember you blaming your brother.
还是父母来着
Or was it your parents?
天呐 我都记不住了
Man, I can't keep up.
我的家庭让我支离破碎
My family tore me down.
加勒特把我重新拼凑起来 按照他的方式
Garrett built me back up... the way he wanted.
我们都知道你的家庭背景 沃德
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表