剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
Yeah. But "modified" and "lethal."
空调室控制着母舰的通风系统
And the hvac room controls the ship's ventilation.
原来这场小暴♥动♥是为这个
So that's what this little mutiny's all about.
把人都毒死 看能整出什么结果
Gas them all. See what shakes loose.
我先下手就没事了
Not if I get to her first.
不不 没你的事 菲尔 这是家务事
Oh, no. Not you, Phil. This is a family matter.
我妻子 我负责
My wife, my responsibility.
你们只管找到水晶 把她留给我
You just find those crystals and leave her to me.
你非要带他
You brought him.
大家动身吧
All right, everybody.
你是戈登吧
It's Gordon, right?
你是哪位
And you are?
我是干掉戈登的人
I'm the guy who kills Gordon.
我要你们留下
I want you to remain behind.
带走成功穿过迷雾的人
Gather anyone who makes it through the mist alive.
你要拿那个做什么
What are you doing with those?
做我一直在做的事
What I've always done.
我们的后代遍及各地
There are descendants everywhere.
我要把他们找出来 给他们建立一个美丽新世界
I'm going to find them and build them a better world,
他们不会被追杀 无需害怕
where they're not hunted, not afraid.
挡路的人都得死
And kill anyone in your way.
如果他们非要挡我们的路的话
Only if they're in our way.
再见 黛西
Goodbye, Daisy.
别走 等等
No, wait!
过来啊 黑瞎子
Come on, no-eyes!
快出来
Show yourself!
"黑瞎子"
"No-eyes"?
你语文水平就这样了吗
That is the best you can do?
想要个机灵点的吗
Oh, you want clever?
过来点儿 给你起个更好的
Come a little closer. I'll get real clever.
你跟其他人不一样
You're different than the others.
我能感觉到你接触过克里人的东西
I sense you've encountered something kree.
-不太愉快 -可以想象
- Wasn't pleasant. - I can imagine.
那何不放下那东西
So why don't you put that thing down,
避免更多的不愉快呢
avoid any further unpleasantness?
休想
I don't think so.
我见过水晶的威力
I've seen what these crystals can do.
你想要 就过来拿
So if you want them, you're gonna have to come get --
好啊 亲爱的
Hiya, honey.
忙什么呢
What you been up to?
你回来了...和他们一起吗
You came back here... with them?
我知道 我知道你在想什么
I know. I know what you're thinking.
但我也有点自己的想法
But I've been thinking some thoughts of my own,
比如...也许我们俩都疯了
like...maybe we both kind of lost our heads.
闪开 卡尔
Get out of the way, Cal.
不 你得停手了
No. You need to stop this.
这跟我们 跟他们无关
This isn't about us or them.
这跟我们的女儿有关
This is about our daughter.
想想你这么做会对黛西造成什么
Think of what you are doing to Daisy.
我在努力不让她被这世界的残忍♥所伤
I'm trying to protect her from the cruelty of this world...
正如你发的誓言
like you swore to.
我知道
I know.
我辜负了你 辜负了你们俩
I failed you. I failed you both.
但是我们可以扭转这个局面
But we can turn this around.
现在还不算太迟
It is not too late.
对你来说
For you...
已经太迟了
it is.
黛西在哪
Where's Daisy?!
你做了什么
What did you do?!
黛西在哪
Where's Daisy?!
黛西在哪
Where's Daisy?!
你搞什么那么久
What the hell took you so long?
一艘大舰艇就挂着几个可怜的小标牌
It's a big boat with poor signage.
无眼男刚刚瞬移进来
That no-eyed guy just popping in here,
想要拿走水晶
trying to get at these crystals.
-如果他打破了水晶 -大家都会变成雕像
- If he breaks them-- - Everybody's a statue.
听说了
We heard.
-菲兹 -马上弄
- Fitz? - On it.
给 拿着枪
Here. Take this.
谢谢 但我还是继续用斧子吧
Thanks, but I'll stick with the ax.
在这儿开枪不会有好结果
Ricochets in here will be bad.
相信我 你打不中的
And trust me, you will miss.
好吧
Right.
-这些是什么东西 -量子场干♥扰♥器♥
- What are those things? - Quantum field disrupters.
如果他再回来 这应该能控制他
Should contain him here if he comes back.
-当然了 我怎么没想到 -没关系
- Of course. Why didn't I think of that? - That's okay.
你一直没闲着 而且你不是量子物理学家
You've been busy, and you're not a quantum physicist.
完全可以理解
It's completely understandable.
不止嘉颖会设圈套
Jiaying's not the only one who can set a trap.
我在少年棒球联赛中打过四百多局呢
You know, I batted over 400 in Little League.
我脑袋还疼着呢
My head still hurts.
对不起 我当时不知道
I'm sorry. I didn't know.
你当时是不知道 可现在我们得阻止嘉颖
You didn't know. But now we have to stop Jiaying.
解开这个 可能会更好
Might help if we lose these.
快点
Hurry.
还会有更多红发女来
There will be more redheads coming.
我去追她
I'll go after her.
-斯凯 我来吧 我之前干过 -不
- Skye, I'll do it. I've done it before. - No.
-你必须愿意... -我不会犹豫的
- You have to be willing to-- - I won't hesitate.
不惜一切代价
Whatever it takes.
去吧
Go.
见鬼的 你个狡猾的混...
Damn it, you sneaky son of a...
我讨厌这家伙
I hate this guy.
-菲兹 动作快点 -就快好了
- Fitz, hurry the hell up! - Yeah, I'm almost there,
可我需要他回到房♥间里 才能...
but I need him back in the room before--
菲兹 快开启
Fitz, now! Hit it!
我困在这里了
I'm trapped in here.
这不可能 你们干了什么
That's not possible! What did you do?!
这叫科学 小婊砸
Science, biatch.
该击球手上场了 局长
Looks like it's batter up, Director.
妈妈 停下 你不能这么做
Mom! Stop! You can't do this!
别停 把东西拿上飞机 准备起飞
No, put them on the jet and get ready for takeoff.
我不能让你带走这些水晶
I can't let you leave with those crystals.
你可以 也应该
You can, and you should.
只有这样才能保护我们族人
It's the only way to protect our people.
不 还有别的办法
It's not. There are other ways.
谁的办法 神盾局吗
Whose ways? S.H.I.E.L.D.?
不 就是他们的办法害我们落得这般田地
No. Their way is what got us here.
是你挑起了这场战争
You started this war.
这场战争几十年前就开始了
This war started decades ago,
在神盾局创立
when S.H.I.E.L.D. was founded
保护世人 提防我们这种人的时候
to guard the world against people like us.
战争永远不会停止
And it will never end.
但你和我联手
But you and I together--
想想我们可以变得多强大
think of how powerful we could be.
我们可以发动革命
We could launch a revolution...
并肩作战
side by side.
我不要你的革命
I don't want your revolution,
因为这不是在保护我或是你的族人
because this isn't about protecting me or your people.
而是出于仇恨
This is about hate.
不 你错了
No, you're wrong.
你执迷于此 根本无法分辨对错
It's consumed you. You can't even tell right from wrong.
我不能再让你涂炭生灵了
I can't let you destroy any more lives.
我的女儿
My daughter.
如此美丽
So beautiful.
如此强大
So strong.
妈妈 你在做什...
Mom, what are you...
我一直以为自己之所以能忍♥受
I always believed the reason I endured
一切的折磨和痛苦 都是为了你
all that torture and pain was for you,
你是我真正的天赐
that you were my true gift.
可你不是 我的异能才是
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表